What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats literally his stance for pistol nothing defensive about it
We've been shown almost a dozen instances of Luffy and Kaido using AdCoC... And Yamato using it too. None of them have smoke coming off of them while using it.

But you are taking one single scene where it clearly looks like Luffy is blocking a Boro Breath, and trying to use that one singular scene, where its not even 100 percent certain what is happening, to try and act like smoke coming off of someone is the normal while using AdCoC.

Not sure if Zoro does anything bigger in Wano but it just doesn't feel like an end, a lot of plot points are unanswered. Idk what do you think? @Celestial D. Dragon
This isn't the end for Zoro. I feel he has one or two massive moments yet to happen, which will probably come right as his time limit runs out.

Not really sure how it would happen, but I did make a speculation that it would be insane if Onigashima really did blow up, and Zoro cuts the blast saving everyone, kind of like how Kinemon did with Smiley on Punk Hazard. That would be pretty insane.

Just from a personal aesthetic point of view

Sanji vs Queen best looking panel:
Queen's sword broken against Sanji's cheek

Zoro vs King best looking panel:
Zoro blocking King's punch with the blade in his mounth
I'd stay this chapter where Zoro takes King's light speed kick and counter attacks diffuse CoC kengan Ashura style is best CqC sequence Oda has drawn in a long time.

This isn't the end for Zoro. I feel he has one or two massive moments yet to happen, which will probably come right as his time limit runs out.

Not really sure how it would happen, but I did make a speculation that it would be insane if Onigashima really did blow up, and Zoro cuts the blast saving everyone, kind of like how Kinemon did with Smiley on Punk Hazard. That would be pretty insane.
What about killing Kaido?

Status
Not open for further replies.