What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now if only Zoro actually fights against a true top tier in a one on one. Sadly Oda isn't going to give us that for quite some time, due to the fact that Zoro just isn't ready. :josad:
This sounds familiar. I have heard similar arguments after Zoro low diffed Pica at Dressrosa:gokulaugh:
"Zoro is not ready for Doflamingo or Cracker"
- Then Zoro directly fought a YC1 after Pica, i.e., he was on that level immediately after timeskip. You guys didnt understand the obvious hints Oda was giving you such as Zoro fighting Fuji twice and trying to fight for the third time. Its a very similar situation here, you will say Zoro is just not ready for top tiers, but Oda is dropping you concrete hints like "only a handful of the very strongest can have AdCoC"

Me: I have no idea male handsome standards. Guess I am more straight than any anymore
You dont need to understand any male handsome standards to figure out this dude =>

.........looks better than this ugly mofo =>

Same energy :crazwhat:
Meanwhile Katakuri: please come back and beat my mom's ass :jay-yeah:
This is ^ good stuff for your "Why Cuckturi is not fit to be a YC1 thread" @ShishioIsBack What a pathetic number 2! no loyalty whatsoever

This sounds familiar. I have heard similar arguments after Zoro low diffed Pica at Dressrosa:gokulaugh:
"Zoro is not ready for Doflamingo or Cracker"
- Then Zoro directly fought a YC1 after Pica, i.e., he was on that level immediately after timeskip. You guys didnt understand the hints Oda was giving you such as Zoro fighting Fuji twice and trying to fight for the third time. Its a very similar situation here, you will say Zoro is just not ready for top tiers, but Oda is dropping you concrete hints like "only a handful of the very strongest can have AdCoC"

You dont need to understand any male handsome standards to figure out this dude =>

.........looks better than this ugly mofo =>

This is ^ good stuff for your to your "Why Cuckturi is not fit to be a YC1 thread" @ShishioIsBack What a pathetic number 2! zero loyalty
Oh fudge off. It took Luffy + Law ultimate attacks to put down Doffy. Zoro was weaker than both. You're just ass at powerscaling. Zoro would have ended up exactly like Sanji in DR. That's his level.

I think the official right hand man of the big mom pirates is Streusen

if you've noticed the trend, the right hand man is almost always the first crewmate.
  • Luffy and Zoro
  • Roger and Rayleigh
  • Kid and Killer
  • Kaido and King
Big Mom's first crewmate was Streusen and it was stated that those two created the big mom pirates. I'm willing to bet he was probably really strong back in his prime.

King is simply much stronger than Marco lol.

I didn't even quantify what "stomp badly" means. King wins very decisively and with minimal damage.
You didn't "quantify" what "stomp badly" means then you proceed to confirm it indeed meant "much stronger" all along. You can try to establish that as a fact as much as you want, that's still just your personal headcanon. Words like "lol"," simply" or "very decisively" won't make your statement any truer, especially if you rely on pretty poor arguments to form your opinion.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I think the official right hand man of the big mom pirates is Streusen

if you've noticed the trend, the right hand man is almost always the first crewmate.
  • Luffy and Zoro
  • Roger and Rayleigh
  • Kid and Killer
  • Kaido and King
Big Mom's first crewmate was Streusen and it was stated that those two created the big mom pirates. I'm willing to bet he was probably really strong back in his prime.
Probably stronger than Eustass Kidd.

Status
Not open for further replies.