What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the official right hand man of the big mom pirates is Streusen

if you've noticed the trend, the right hand man is almost always the first crewmate.
  • Luffy and Zoro
  • Roger and Rayleigh
  • Kid and Killer
  • Kaido and King
Big Mom's first crewmate was Streusen and it was stated that those two created the big mom pirates. I'm willing to bet he was probably really strong back in his prime.
I swear I saw a panel where Bege said that Streusen 's power is a mystery. And it's safe to assume that he was in Rocks so I guess he must be strong to some degree

I would certainly recommend it! Thats why i promote it! The premise is overused as modern fantasy manhwa. The best human warrior going back in time to stop world destruction. With his knowledge experience and strength, he struggles to victory, enter dungeons to prepare himself against the impending doom in the future etc.

The premise is ordinary. But

- the art is real good. The quality is like Solo Leveling.

- MC has good character. Confident but not arrogant. Clever but can still be cornered and flinched by dangerous situation. He can search for unordinary solution for each rising problem, but not too fast and not too easy. The timing and pacing of him finally finding a solution is good.

- MC still struggles and there are still very much sense of tension and danger from the enemies surrounding him, monsters in dungeon, or backstabbing traitors. You dont find Solo Leveling here where MC buldoze thru all enemies with looking cool all the time without breaking a sweat.

- the gods are bitches and jackasses in this story lol.

- the twists are good imo, even when they mainly concerning the battle rather than non-battle part. whether its the MC deceiving a fake friend, finding tricks to defeat the enemies mid-fight, or the enemies reversing the situation to defeat the MC, pretty solid imo.

The bad:

- there is just one potential nakama to the MC until now, so most of the times he's the only one who shines. I hope there will be more in the future.

--

Tldr i recommend it!

I'll definitely read it then. I tried reading other manhwas but almost all manhwas have similar plotline as solo leveling so I had stopped reading manhwas. But i'll definitely read this one

This chapter really just proves base Luffy without G4 is enough to defeat King. Just find his trick and King is done for.
:nicagesmile:
Would Luffy win against King? yes, definely, but it would take the same ammount of effort as it did for Zoro, and you can bet your ass he wouldnt be able to do it unless he awakened adCoC. King pushed Zoro to a mid diff, and he would have pushed current Luffy to the same.

Luffy already fainted against Kaido twice now, and had time to rest while Kaido has been fighting multiple opponents non-stop for a while, soo lets not pretend this is a fair fight. But then again, you are a sanjistan, you disgusting degenerates will twist facts and logic withoud any thought to fit in your retarded agenda. yall are disgusting LMAO.
:yasu:

How do you sleep at night when your brain shits out dumb crap?

I never said base Luffy = Kaido overall combat. I said he's fighting on EQUAL FOOTING.
Yeah, so did Zoro at start of his fight with King, we all know what happened next. So did Sanji at start of his fight with Queen, ended up with all his bones broken.

You'll be real clown when G4 Luffy struggles vs Kaido in coming chapters lol, thinking of Base Luffy as top tier already.

As expected of a sanji cuck, you retards headcannons get more retarded everytime any of you spit your delusional nonsense.
:nicagesmile:
Would Luffy win against King? yes, definely, but it would take the same ammount of effort as it did for Zoro, and you can bet your ass he wouldnt be able to do it unless he awakened adCoC. King pushed Zoro to a mid diff, and he would have pushed current Luffy to the same.

Luffy already fainted against Kaido twice now, and had time to rest while Kaido has been fighting multiple opponents non-stop for a while now, lets not pretend this is a fair fight. But then again, you are a sanjistan, you disgusting degenerates will twist facts and logic withoud any thought to fit in your retarded agenda. yall are disgusting LMAO.
:yasu:
When did I ever say I’m a Sanji fan lol

Wet
Wether Luffy uses advCoC or not, he doesn’t need G4 for someone like King lol. And no that was a high diff fight for Zoro not a mid diff.

all these insults aren’t gonna help you prove shit lol cry more if you want to :yasu:

Status
Not open for further replies.