What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'll take Oda's words over your "analysis". How delusional can you be to defy an author's words over a fictional story? :seriously:
Morgan's words*

Bet you also think Luffy is a tactical mastermind and created SHGF instead of them just doing it against his will, yeah?

That paper was full of BS. That was literally a big plot point. Need to read from your ass to not realise.

G4 got no sold by base kaido. Its not even tickling king.
King has no trick. Even with his flame down he still took some acoc slashes.
Kaido didn’t face G4 with advCoC. And got damaged by advCoA G4 who hasn’t used his KKG. So no sold is a stretch since Kaido gets flying everytime he gets hit lol. And yes King’s durability has a trick to it and it’s about the flame as you obviously know. Oh btw King was down by the third attack that was coated via CoC.

That's how I view it...

Raises his swords -> releases the attack-> he travels a long distance ->King is apparently shocked ( I guess due the speed plus his fire dragon bring destroyed)-> attack landed and Zoro is falling while King is being pushed by the force of the attack.

Still don't know how exactly Zoro propelled himself so fast
Both are great hype for Zoro. Personally yeah I agree with your scenario here, just don't know how Zoro is able to travel mid air that fast.

When did I ever say I’m a Sanji fan lol

Wet
Wether Luffy uses advCoC or not, he doesn’t need G4 for someone like King lol. And no that was a high diff fight for Zoro not a mid diff.

all these insults aren’t gonna help you prove shit lol cry more if you want to :yasu:
G3 Luffy no CoC is stronger than AdCoC Zoro then? And you see candies like you saying that Lanji is stronger than G4 Luffy and you say nothing? Shameless behavior, disrespecting our MC like that. :lusalty:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kaido didn’t face G4 with advCoC. And got damaged by advCoA G4 who hasn’t used his KKG. So no sold is a stretch since Kaido gets flying everytime he gets hit lol. And yes King’s durability has a trick to it and it’s about the flame as you obviously know. Oh btw King was down by the third attack that was coated via CoC.
You just said he doesn't need acoc for king. Which without luffy isn't beating King.
The fact even with his flame down he took acoc hits means luffy even with acoc gonna struggle.
Yes zoro hits hard not comparable to luffy who needs volume to match 1 hit from zoro
Post automatically merged:

Zoro fans have the best takes as always.

:suresure:

Advanced CoC my ass.
Not a point. Zoros initial oni giri drew way more blood but still did nothing.

G3 Luffy no CoC is stronger than AdCoC Zoro then? And you see candies like you saying that Lanji is stronger than G4 Luffy and you say nothing? Shameless behavior, disrespecting our MC like that. :lusalty:
When did I say that ? Sanji by far isn’t stronger than G4 Luffy. As much as there as Zoro tards we also have Sanji tards.

Status
Not open for further replies.