Current Events Zoro vs King makes ZKK pointless

Times like this makes me wish the forum had a downvote button.

I honestly don’t know how anyone can read the last 30 chapters, watch Oda generate hype and buildup with the Scabbards comparing Zoro to Ryuma and Ushimaru, only to spit this brain dead take about how 1035 resolves everything. Yeah that’s right, Zoro vs King in which King killed all the witnesses and the samurai are all elsewhere, is really the dragonslaying legend that’s been pushed in and out of canon. Oda dropping more and more hints about the Shimotsuki has all led to this moment and this moment alone.

God, people like this are the reason we need instructions on shampoo bottles.

Times like this makes me wish the forum had a downvote button.

I honestly don’t know how anyone can read the last 30 chapters, watch Oda generate hype and buildup with the Scabbards comparing Zoro to Ryuma and Ushimaru, only to spit this brain dead take about how 1035 resolves everything. Yeah that’s right, Zoro vs King in which King killed all the witnesses and the samurai are all elsewhere, is really the dragonslaying legend that’s been pushed in and out of canon. Oda dropping more and more hints about the Shimotsuki has all led to this moment and this moment alone.

God, people like this are the reason we need instructions on shampoo bottles.
There are so many plot points, narratives & foreshadowings that point to Zoro having another confrontation with Kaido and possibly ZKK. The only problem is finding a genuine solution that makes it so that Luffy still gets most of the credit for defeating Kaido. Otherwise it would potentially be Zoro killing Kaido while he's down (kinda like what Kakashi did to Kakuzu) and I don't think that's really in-character nor do I think anyone would actually enjoy that.

I know a lot of people speculate that Luffy will KO Kaido but Kaido will then show his awakened form, but wouldn't that still kind of discredit Luffy's victory considering Kaido still had something up his sleeve? Idk.

Not sure how Oda would go about it

There are so many plot points, narratives & foreshadowings that point to Zoro having another confrontation with Kaido and possibly ZKK. The only problem is finding a genuine solution that makes it so that Luffy still gets most of the credit for defeating Kaido. Otherwise it would potentially be Zoro killing Kaido while he's down (kinda like what Kakashi did to Kakuzu) and I don't think that's really in-character nor do I think anyone would actually enjoy that.

I know a lot of people speculate that Luffy will KO Kaido but Kaido will then show his awakened form, but wouldn't that still kind of discredit Luffy's victory considering Kaido still had something up his sleeve? Idk.

Everything zoro will do will be credited to Luffy
Post automatically merged:

Do you know why Oda has been stretching Wano for 4 years?
So he could make ZKK during the year of the tiger.
Guess which year are we heading into? :myman:
If oda did follow his original draft (without shichi and novas ) zkk shouldve happen in 2012 year of the dragon

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

I think we dont need to worry about Luffy.
WCI was the arc of his fame, no Zoro around to steal the show and he became the fifth Emperor.
There is no big fame for him this arc, he already is an Emperor, only a bounty increase.
This arc serves to make Zoro into whatever his "fifth Emperor" equivalent should be.

Everything zoro will do will be credited to Luffy

If oda did follow his original draft (without shichi and novas ) zkk shouldve happen in 2012 year of the dragon
I don't mean in-story credit, I mean more like from a narrative standpoint of Zoro overshadowing Luffy

I think we dont need to worry about Luffy.
WCI was the arc of his fame, no Zoro around to steal the show and he became the fifth Emperor.
There is no big fame for him this arc, he already is an Emperor, only a bounty increase.
This arc serves to make Zoro into whatever his "fifth Emperor" equivalent should be.
That's interesting. I guess we'll see how he does it

Just Fyi in monsters the only person that saw Ryuma actually kill a Dragon was Flare (iirc Cyrano was already defeated by Ryuma prior to it). So the argument that the people in the capital have to see it doesn't really hold any water.

At this point, arguing ZKK will happen is just being stubborn and refusing to accept reality imo. There was really no reason for Oda to draw in King's flame dragon otherwise. Only sensible explanation for it is that he wanted to somewhat satisfy the desire for it.

Personally I feel this Ryuma parallel was already fulfilled on PH and was much better than this one but well I can somewhat understand why Oda decided to draw it again Wano given the Zoro/Ryuma parallels.

Zoro has already had is time in the sun in the Kaido with the scar he gave him, he isn't killing him.

Notion was always ridiculous imo and this chapter I think puts a nail in that coffin but well I digress:kayneshrug:

Wtf monsters ryuuma is different from wano Ryuuma

Monsters happen in a western city
In wano lore , wano citizens saw Ryuuma cut dragon above flower capital
@nik87
Just Fyi in monsters the only person that saw Ryuma actually kill a Dragon was Flare (iirc Cyrano was already defeated by Ryuma prior to it). So the argument that the people in the capital have to see it doesn't really hold any water.

At this point, arguing ZKK will happen is just being stubborn and refusing to accept reality imo. There was really no reason for Oda to draw in King's flame dragon otherwise. Only sensible explanation for it is that he wanted to somewhat satisfy the desire for it.

Personally I feel this Ryuma parallel was already fulfilled on PH and was much better than this one but well I can somewhat understand why Oda decided to draw it again Wano given the Zoro/Ryuma parallels.

Zoro has already had is time in the sun in the Kaido with the scar he gave him, he isn't killing him.

Notion was always ridiculous imo and this chapter I think puts a nail in that coffin but well I digress:kayneshrug:

Luffy is not beating Kaido.

King was defeated without Flames on his back(too bad) so BEATING Kaido(I don't like the idea of killing a villain that wants to die) is a bigger feat specially because magic pill drawback will drop out probably on next chapter(I was expecting before King's defeat). Then we will have 2nd round of Nerfed Zoro vs Healthy Enough Kaido.

Stop making these threads about ZKK not happening. They fell in the pit and there is no helping them, they believe so hard, they are like a cult.

Best thing we can do is just wait the storm out and after that when the sky is clear we shall come together and tell them "we told you so"

Pure joy will hit us. Delayed gratification at its finest
Trust me

Stop making these threads about ZKK not happening. They fell in the pit and there is no helping them, they believe so hard, they are like a cult.

Best thing we can do is just wait the storm out and after that when the sky is clear we shall come together and tell them "we told you so"

Trust me
:cr7::akasalt:

Trust me
More like delayed sadness 😂😂😂all the wasted moments of u coming on here saying it wouldn’t happen yet all u had to do was pay attention to the narrative