Current Events Zoro vs King makes ZKK pointless

I highly doubt that Oda will let any strawhat kill other character...
And Oda is the biggest Luffy wanker , i doubt anyone other than him will defeat Kaido...
Zoro killing defeated Kaido...is really meh. And out of his character. Unless Kaido try to kill post fight Luffy with cheapshot..
Both scenarios are unlikely to happen

Anyway guys, if we follow the dynamic of Sanji&Zoro arcs, Sanji had the last say with Big Mom (the highlight of that arc) the feeding the wedding cake.:catpole:

Why should we denying then an ending to Zoro with the current Yonko? Zoro cant feed a cake, but as we saw is very good at cutting dragons :cheers::finally:

I didnt see any fandom against Sanji feeding a cake to Big Mom, but a lot people scarred about Zoro cutting a Kaido as a dragon why is that? Maybe because they think only about powerscale and not about the narrative in Wano :wellwell::yearight:

Zoro open this arc, and would be also cool if Oda can close Wano with Zoro

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Nah Wano Ryuma is clearly based off of the Ryuma in monsters.
Also, we know that Ryuma slayed a dragon that was flying over flower the capital, which is technically what Zoro did this chapter as we know Onigashima is hovering so close to the capital that we can actually see it. Parallel is close enough imo.
Also the bit about Wano citizens actually seeing it is just your assumption. That wasn't specifically stated in the manga.
In monsters, when a Dragon attacked the town all of the citizens were evacuated and the only person who saw it was Flare, so it's possible that the same happened when Ryuma killed a Dragon as well.
Anyways I don't think the Wano citizens seeing it or not really makes a difference, if the point is to show that Zoro is similar to Ryuma, as we've already gotten that in chapter 1023 with Hyogoro and Kawamatsu.

But anyways, if the current chapter isn't enough to convince you otherwise, I don't think anything will so no sense in debating this. We'd just have to wait and see till Kaido is defeated and whether Zoro is even able to stand by then.
Pucky-chan, Zoro didnt come all this way to slay some fire dragon he didnt even know about but to cut into pieces the one who is called the World's Strongest. Everything aside, that alone creates a conflict between Zoro and Kaido because Zoro doesnt ackowledge anyone as stronger than him. He will either defeat a person called World's Strongest or die trying. He isnt taking a single step back.
ZKK deniers not only dont understand Zoro as a character but they also dont understand Luffy. Fear overrides your reason.
This is like the 473th time that ZKK is dead according to deniers.
To the 473 times more! :cheers:
People seriously think Zoro will kill Yamato's dad?
Yes.

Stop making these threads about ZKK not happening. They fell in the pit and there is no helping them, they believe so hard, they are like a cult.

Best thing we can do is just wait the storm out and after that when the sky is clear we shall come together and tell them "we told you so"

Pure joy will hit us. Delayed gratification at its finest
Trust me
Can’t wait. I would not say it is 100% impossible, but the sheer obsession over their “Grandmaster“ outshining the main character is absurd. Hell the way the Z-stans think seems they believe Zoro himself is the hidden main character. It’s obnoxious

Of course, after Kaido is pushed to his limits by luffy.

Yes! MKK -MOMO KILLS KAIDO-
:akaman:
More character development for my boy momo, the next shogun.
One dragon to rule them all, One dragon to find them, One dragon to bring them all and at the dawn save them...

The anime team is doing a perfect job to extrapolate the samurai spirit and also the fact that you need to be as strong as Oden to finally free Wano from Kaido.
First thing, all scaban have the same Oden ryou, Zoro is far superior to this 9 scabban.
Kaido is saying: not even remotely chose to Oden's swordplay
Kaido: you guys are not Oden after all

Kaido: You think you can kill me? You guys are merely his spinless retainers who only chase your lord Oden's shadow!!
Kaido is not talking about defeating but Killing
Oden in the anime is saying: dont underestimate the samurai (Zoro the goat)
Kaido: People will talk about about how heroically you died for generations
Oden: I dont mind being forgotten, my spirit will live on!! (Kaido felt Oden spirit inside Enma)

Kinemon: why dont you fight us and find out if we are really just playing samurai.
Same spirit as what Zoro said in chapter 997:

Last edited:
The anime team is doing a perfect job to extrapolate the samurai spirit and also the fact that you need to be as strong as Oden to finally free Wano from Kaido.
First thing, all scaban have the same Oden ryou, Zoro is far superior to this 9 scabban.
Kaido is saying: not even remotely chose to Oden's swordplay
Kaido: you guys are not Oden after all

Kaido: You think you can kill me? You guys are merely his spinless retainers who only chase your lord Oden's shadow!!
Kaido is not talking about defeating but Killing
Oden in the anime is saying: dont underestimate the samurai (Zoro the goat)
Kaido: People will talk about about how heroically you died for generations
Oden: I dont mind being forgotten, my spirit will live on!! (Kaido felt Oden spirit inside Enma)

Kinemon: why dont you fight us and find out if we are really just playing samurai.
Same spirit as what Zoro said in chapter 997:

and..... he failed. he not going back up there

@Bogard, @ZenZu, @PuckTheGreat, @Monkey D Theories, @Shiroyru.

The Ryuma argument for ZKK was never solely about Zoro paralleling Ryuma by slaying a dragon.
  1. It's a conclusion to Zoro's plot threads with Shusui, Ryuma and Enma.
    • Plot threads that began long ago in Thriller Bark.
  2. It's a vindication of Zoro's character.
    • He'll transform from a grave robber and murderer to a National Hero.
  3. And it's an important step in the forging of Zoro's own legend.
    • He'll be recognised as the "Second Ryuma":

Zoro's connection to Ryuma was already highlighted at the start of his battle with King:

So Zoro being the Second Ryuma is a deliberate decision on Oda’s part and not something that he has abandoned.
thanks, it seems like I didn't understand ZKK that well

I can see it happening, so long as it happens in such a way that doesn't undermine Luffy's win. I'm still a bit skeptical tho.