Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Marvel is bad.

Movie heavily relies on nostalgia. I mean it brings old characters and never fleshes their characters. You dont know the motivations of the characters.You May like it but its not for everyone.
Also Movies end is the best part of the movie
We do though, their motivations are the same from their older films:

- Octavius wants to rebuild his machine, because that's all he remembers. Once his regulator was fixed, he wants to help the Peters

- Elektro likes who he is in the MCU, defined by the energy source (stark tech) he's now absorbing. He knows he dies in his world so he doesn't want to go back

- Sandman just wants to go home. He wanted the button pushed and sent back, but Peter refuses to do that first.

- Lizard is very indifferent and acts as a middlground. He warns Peter early on when he tries to help everyone.

- Goblin just purely wants to fuck with Peter Parker. It's unfiltered insanity similar to Joker in that way.

It's all very clearly stated in the movie. Yes it's built off what came before, but it's all written very well as a story.

Yes, Marvel is bad.

Movie heavily relies on nostalgia. I mean it brings old characters and never fleshes their characters. You dont know the motivations of the characters.You May like it but its not for everyone.
Also Movies end is the best part of the movie
Completely agree.

Spider-Man is the worst victim of the MCU model. Didn't watch the new one, but the first was ridiculous with the amount of references to other films i never watched AND IT WAS THE FIRST ONE.

MCU is not for me dude

People actually think marvel movies are good :whitepress:
They're like fast food

MCU is the highest critically rated and most consistent franchise out there, especially for the number of films it has. This is discounting box office success.

Now, if you were talking about DC and its largely inconsistent set of films with barely any direction or priority, then I'd agree with you

Status
Not open for further replies.