Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
@Chrono has to be the biggest idiot I ever seen.

I thought your were leaving and never coming back if sanji didn’t fight king? What happened to big mom being a hybrid queen hype tool?

None of the shit you say makes sense. No your coping with the fact queen didn’t do shit and sanji is on the ground fainted.
He right there d sanji

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He can collapse and not lose conciousness. Stop acting like its not possible lol
Then why geisha was shocked and immediately asked for aid?

He lost consciousness. That's why. Just accept it chrono. It's not like it would change anything what sanji accomplish 😈

people reasonable think Luffy having a lot of plot armor, because you dont think he does and it's good writing.
Luffy has plot armor, so does Zoro. The only one without any plot armor is Sanji. It is not 'reasonable' people that is calling and it is zoro fandom and bunch of typical one piece or oda haters, which is why it is hypocrisy coming from zoro fandom. You guys have no right to trashtalk Luffy for the same reasons Zoro got. Atleast Luffy loses and grows step by step, just don't breeze through.

They will also ignore how Zoro magically managed to suddenly start using Adv CoC and point how the same power up for Luffy was an asspull.
They don't really have an argument here, they are complaining for the sake of complaining.
Whats your point? this is a shonnen manga, all PUs are massive asspulls.

And that goes for all shonens, no exeptions. HxH is one of the best written shonnes out there, and Gon sudenly geting a PU to temporarely become adult also dont make any fucking sense, but hey....It happened.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Which is exactly my point but it wasn't for Zorobois once Luffy got that power up. Now that Zoro also have it, it seems to be all good.

Changing the narrative and agenda as the story goes as always.
No once again that's retarded.
Why would we say anything about it when zoro used it first lmfao.
Zoro used acoc before luffy. There is no changing of the narrative.

You keep deflecting to the same point. Ill entertain you and answer the question. I didnt want him to beat Kaido 1v1 at all would have preferred BM not to come to Wano and have the 3 supernova captains defeat Kaido

What is it with you asking rhetorical questions. Grow some balls and say the insult... It's worstgen that's the purpose of this forum
so you don't want Luffy to move to the next level and keep staying in the yonko commander range, and when he beat a stronger blackbeard you guys would say it is an asspull or he should have 2v1ed blackbeard with Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.