Future Events Sanji vs Kizaru won't happen

We don't know who is the second strongest now.
Fujitora has awesome power.
For me zoro vs kizaru is an option because that bastard step on zoro back then and kizaru was paired with no2 guys..
Let's wait and see the admirals again.
Sanji vs kizaru could be nice as well.
But whatever the case may be, Zoro's admiral will be stronger than sanji :milaugh:
Not like I care either way but this doesn’t necessarily have to be the case if the fights don’t have a conclusive result. Marco fought Kizaru on MF whereas Jozu fought Aokiji who scales higher than Kizaru. Hell I’m sure a lot of Zoro fans would argue Mihawk > Kizaru but Vista fought Mihawk, not Marco. So doesn’t really matter which admiral is marginal stronger than the other.

But one thing about Gb that makes me doubt him being an antagonist is how he interacted w Fuji in that scene, seemingly enjoyed Fuji being rebellious and getting one over Akainu, then again that could just be his personality.
I didn't see it that way, more like Greenbull had a neutral opinion, he thought Fujitora was kinda crazy for thinking the way he did, but it looks like they were friends and knew each other previously or something...

But i can see where this is going, cuz even if Fujitora basically rebels against the WG, Greenbull wont support him for some reason

Making Akainu, Kizaru and Greenbull the new Admiral Trio
Post automatically merged:

Not like I care either way but this doesn’t necessarily have to be the case if the fights don’t have a conclusive result. Marco fought Kizaru on MF whereas Jozu fought Aokiji who scales higher than Kizaru. Hell I’m sure a lot of Zoro fans would argue Mihawk > Kizaru but Vista fought Mihawk, not Marco. So doesn’t really matter which admiral is marginal stronger than the other.
That makes a lot of sense

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Aokiji is weaker than Kizaru. Atleast that's what Oda hinted at in this SBS answer and going by how he introduces the stronger characters later in the series.

SBS Volume 51

D: Are Kizaru and Akainu stronger even than Aokiji? P.N. Osumansan
O: Hahh, hahh... Sorry for the late introduction. Hello. I'm the author, who got his Balls Flattened by a Reader... you can call me Balltender. But who cares! Here's a question...YIKES!! What the hell is THIS?! Kizaru?! Get outta here! I'm gonna have nightmares! Sorry P.N. Osumansan, Kizaru's already appeared! He'll show up in the next volume. Actually, you're not that far off, though.

Also, everyone Kizaru has ever had a confrontation with are Right Hands - Rayleigh, Marco, Beckmann. He has also been shown as Akainu's Right Hand.

Aokiji is weaker than Kizaru. Atleast that's what Oda hinted at in this SBS answer and going by how he introduces the stronger characters later in the series.

SBS Volume 51

O: Hahh, hahh... Sorry for the late introduction. Hello. I'm the author, who got his Balls Flattened by a Reader... you can call me Balltender. But who cares! Here's a question...YIKES!! What the hell is THIS?! Kizaru?! Get outta here! I'm gonna have nightmares! Sorry P.N. Osumansan, Kizaru's already appeared! He'll show up in the next volume. Actually, you're not that far off, though.

Also, everyone Kizaru has ever had a confrontation with are Right Hands - Rayleigh, Marco, Beckmann. He has also been shown as Akainu's Right Hand.
The “you’re not far off” thing is a joke, the guy who asked the question also put in this picture of what he thinks Kizaru would look like

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

SBS Volume 51

SBS Volume 51

Will have to confirm the raws on this but even then this is not a confirmation that they are both stronger than Aokiji. From the story, we know Akainu is marginally stronger than Aokiji and Aokiji as opposed to Kizaru was actually a contender for Fleet Admiral. Aokiji has better portrayal than Kizaru. Regardless Aokiji aside, how about Mihawk? Do you think Kizaru is stronger than Mihawk then?

Also not sure were u are getting the right-hand man stuff but I don’t remember there ever being any mention of that in the story. You have a point on Kizaru confronting No.2’s tho but I still think Fujitora is a more natural opponent for Zoro than Kizaru is and the opening for ONE PIECE’s 20th anniversary conforms with this notion. Still even if Kizaru were stronger than Fujitora hypothetically speaking, I don’t think the difference is big enough for it to matter provided the fights are not conclusive.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The “you’re not far off” thing is a joke, the guy who asked the question also put in this picture of what he thinks Kizaru would look like

I agree that the entire first part was a joke but the last line didn't seem like it. Moreover, when I was reading the first part - the entire answer looked really weird but with the picture I can understand what Oda's saying for the first half XDD.

Still the point about Kizaru being in b/w Akainu and Aokiji stands imo.

:zehaha:

Will have to confirm the raws on this but even then this is not a confirmation that they are both stronger than Aokiji. From the story, we know Akainu is marginally stronger than Aokiji and Aokiji as opposed to Kizaru was actually a contender for Fleet Admiral. Aokiji has better portrayal than Kizaru. Regardless Aokiji aside, how about Mihawk? Do you think Kizaru is stronger than Mihawk then?

Also not sure were u are getting the right-hand man stuff but I don’t remember there ever being any mention of that in the story. You have a point on Kizaru confronting No.2’s tho but I still think Fujitora is a more natural opponent for Zoro than Kizaru is and the opening for ONE PIECE’s 20th anniversary conforms with this notion. Still even if Kizaru were stronger than Fujitora hypothetically speaking, I don’t think the difference is big enough for it to matter provided the fights are not conclusive.
I don't think not being a contender for the position of Fleet Admiral matters here tbh. Kizaru isn't the type of person to take charge of stuff and that just goes against his character unlike Aokiji and Akainu who had clear visions for the future of the Navy. Idk how Mihawk comes into play here - he is a warlord unlike an Admiral and I'm not even talking about the portrayal from Marineford but from the SBS.

It hasn't been mentioned but Kizaru is the closest thing Akainu has for a right hand in the post - ts, ever since he became the Fleet Admiral. I don't even think Fujitora would side with the Navy in the final war, his character arc is meant to leave the Marines and it makes no sense for Marines like Koby, Smoker and Fujitora to fight against Luffy in the final war. Fujitora essentially is the Smoker of the post TS - he's definitely not fighting the SHs imo.

I’m just looking forward to Kizaru losing to BB so people will stop trying to force him into matchups rather than accepting Oda created two entirely new Admirals that seem to match future matchups for Zoro and Sanji perfectly.
How you know Blackbeard fighting kizaru when Blackbeard is busy finding one piece ?
Kizaru is guy follow the order whatever he feel like it .

How you know Blackbeard fighting kizaru when Blackbeard is busy finding one piece ?
Kizaru is guy follow the order whatever he feel like it .
Kizaru offered to go stop big mom but was stopped by Akainu because the samurai are an unknown entity.
Blackbeard is on the move, Kizaru is very likely to offer to go stop him and then Blackbeard will kill him for his fruit to hype him up with Light vs Dark parallel after all.

I agree that the entire first part was a joke but the last line didn't seem like it. Moreover, when I was reading the first part - the entire answer looked really weird but with the picture I can understand what Oda's saying for the first half XDD.

Still the point about Kizaru being in b/w Akainu and Aokiji stands imo.

:zehaha:

I don't think not being a contender for the position of Fleet Admiral matters here tbh. Kizaru isn't the type of person to take charge of stuff and that just goes against his character unlike Aokiji and Akainu who had clear visions for the future of the Navy. Idk how Mihawk comes into play here - he is a warlord unlike an Admiral and I'm not even talking about the portrayal from Marineford but from the SBS.

It hasn't been mentioned but Kizaru is the closest thing Akainu has for a right hand in the post - ts, ever since he became the Fleet Admiral. I don't even think Fujitora would side with the Navy in the final war, his character arc is meant to leave the Marines and it makes no sense for Marines like Koby, Smoker and Fujitora to fight against Luffy in the final war. Fujitora essentially is the Smoker of the post TS - he's definitely not fighting the SHs imo.
I’d say you could make the same argument for Aokiji. Dude is lazy as piss 😂. IIRC Sengoku recommended him for the position bcoz of how extreme Akainu’s sense of justice is. Again Aokiji is the kinda person that slacks off on the job & hates doing stuff he deems troublesome yet Sengoku recommended him & not Kizaru for the position of Fleet Admiral. Also the notion that Kizaru is lazy I think comes from his trollish way of speaking, I don’t think he’s a slacker per say. We know for a fact tho that Aokiji is lax & lazy tho. So the argument of who is more geared for the job personality wise btw Aokiji & Kizaru is a weak one imo.

Also the reason I mentioned Mihawk is coz he’s also key to the premise of the argument I was making in the post u quoted. WB’s commanders were matched up against top tiers irrespective of strength or rather, the preconceived notions on how their opponents compare to each other strength wise.

Well out of the current admirals Akainu has known Kizaru the longest so it makes sense that Kizaru is closest to him. However the notion of RHM doesn’t exist in the Admiral’s ranks so imo this argument is forced but I digress.

Lastly, I agree that Fujitora doesn’t really give off ‘antagonist that has to be beaten’ vibes & also the notion that if it came down to it, Fujitora will side with the ‘righteous side’ even if that side isn’t the WG but that doesn’t really restrict him from fighting Zoro in the final war. Personally even though I think the M3 fight the admirals I don’t at all think the fights Will be conclusive. Neither do I think the admirals will be their end game opponents but regardless even if we assumed that the admirals are the SHs end game opponents, Fujitora could always be matched up against Zoro, with the earlier putting up a front and keeping Zoro busy till Akainu or the WG fall.

I’m just looking forward to Kizaru losing to BB so people will stop trying to force him into matchups rather than accepting Oda created two entirely new Admirals that seem to match future matchups for Zoro and Sanji perfectly.
YES, totally agree. Kizaru is clealy the hypetool admiral.

Ryo and Fuji are basically old marine versions of Zoro and Sanji, totally fit for fighting Luffy commanders. And i believe they will clash with the SH but wont be a fight to the end, as both have some hints betraying the WG, and at east Fuji seems like a good guy. For me both could be part of a "civil war" in the marines, with a group going against the WG (Smoker, SWORD members, Garp, etc) and a groups that blindly follows the WG, lead by Akainu of course.

About Kizaru, i thing he will be send to Alabasta to deal with whatever the WG want there(Pluton), but Teach will also go to there and try to take Pluton for himself. There Teach will defeat Kizaru and get the weapon, with Kizaru being just a hypetool for him, and his bounty them going to over 5b, over WB one but lower than Roger one, making him a bigger threat than Kaido and BM are now, probably with Pluton he will try to attack the SH after they get the 4 road poneglyphs, and them we will get the Luffy vs Teach fight for Laftel.

The Pluton plot could also be the way to link Vivi with the SH, with she somehow being the key to use Pluton in the right way. Also believe that after Laftel, the SH will use Pluton to destroy the Reverse Mountain, and Teach moving it to the wnd of the GL will be a plot way to move Pluton to the right location for this destruction.

Also Teach killing Kizaru with Aokiji being there could be a great way to develop Aokiji plot with the BBP, especially of he is a spy.

Although I'm advocating for Zoro vs Fujitora, ngl Zoro vs Kizaru is visually arresting as a fight. :cheers:

If Marines are defeated in 2 cour in between beating BBP and RHP, I hope we all get Luffy vs Ryokugyu & Zoro vs Fujitora after Wano before getting Luffy vs Teach & Zoro vs Shanks in Raftel and finally Luffy vs Akainu & Zoro vs Kizaru in Marineford. :hohoho:

And then close out the series with Zoro vs Mihawk in the epilogue. :datas: