Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only way Sanji fights Kizaru is if there's some interaction due to Vegapunk.
Why does Sanji need any interaction with Vegapunk to fight Kizaru? lol
You don't need any interaction to fight anybody from the enemy team.

I honestly don't mind if he fights Greenbull or whatever, an Admiral is an Admiral - just some people making stupid statements of Greenbull and Fujitora being weaker for absolutely no reason - it's just that Kizaru is the most perfect fight for Sanji. They are both kickers, their abilities look extremely similiar, both are speed based and Sanji get more and more focus on that with Oven and Queen. It can't get better than this.
But seeing what enemy Sanji got in Onigashima...the fight was a complete mismatch. For it to not repeat again, Sanji needs a speed based opponent. Sure Greenbull doesn't have to be slow or anything, but Kizaru is gonna be faster.

I honestly don't mind if he fights Greenbull or whatever, an Admiral is an Admiral - just some people making stupid statements of Greenbull and Fujitora being weaker for absolutely no reason - it's just that Kizaru is the most perfect fight for Sanji. They are both kickers, their abilities look extremely similiar, both are speed based and Sanji get more and more focus on that with Oven and Queen. It can't get better than this.
But seeing what enemy Sanji got in Onigashima...the fight was a complete mismatch. For it to not repeat again, Sanji needs a speed based opponent. Sure Greenbull doesn't have to be slow or anything, but Kizaru is gonna be faster.
I just need speed fight :josad:

I want Sanji vs Kizaru. Speed is weight:steef: no more words needed. This fight have potential to be one of the best in OP. But i wouldn't bet on it happening..
Oda usually resort to simple formula in his stories. Fuji n Ryo introduction fit in like King n Queen. No matter how obvious it looks or how cool Sanji vs King might have been in the end we got Sanji vs Queen.
At this point Sanji vs Ryokugyu is the best bet. His introduction literally spells he's made for Sanji. I just hope his fighting style and df don't dissappoint like Queen did.

I expect Greenbull to be a Rokushiki Master, like the best one the Navy ever had

So strong that he created several new techniques to teach the Marines

Thats why i bet he has a Mythical Zoan DF, that way it would fit his martial artist fighting style and give an amazing fight for Sanji

Otherwise, i can't think about another DF power for GB to have, honestly.
Regardless it’s going to be interesting having the name Ryokugyu with cows being such a common divine animal in so many religions in eastern and western religions.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Other than Ryo Kizaru does have the most connection to Vegapunk
1. Vegapunks primary weapons are all based on Kizarus fruit
2. Kizarus close associate pre timeskip Was the leader of Vegapunks guard as well
Kizaru has many links with Vegapunk and the only admiral without real purpose right now

and he is the only one seeing studying on his childhood

Kizaru smartest admiral proven ;

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

I honestly don't mind if he fights Greenbull or whatever, an Admiral is an Admiral - just some people making stupid statements of Greenbull and Fujitora being weaker for absolutely no reason
Oh, I know this shit is only gonna get worse.
And, to be fair, I don't think he NEEDS the interaction, but that seems to be the road Oda is taking.
Again, I was fine with Sanji vs Kizaru at first. I love Kizaru.
But man, Ryo with that "i don't even bother eating" speech is such a nice little plot hook.
I really would love to see Sanji's interaction with such a character.
And we would get Sanji fighting the GREEN Admiral, while Zoro fights the YELLOW one.
It's just too perfect. :ihaha:
I would definitely put Zoro vs Fujitora if I could actually see Fuji taking on the SH's. If he does, then I'm more in favor of Zoro vs Fuji.
Fuji-TORA>>>tiger. Zoro's animal is a tiger. Fuji is based on a famous samurai character from a japanese movie, etc.
Maybe it's the "samurai fight" that Zoro never got in Wano. I would find it cool.
Let Kizaru and Shanks get offscreened by BB.
:ihaha: