Rate the chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bushido is what Kin'emon and Kiku defend, too, and what both Usopp and Izou criticize.

Again, I don't need to cope with anything. I just believe their scene holds way more weight than Zoro's since Oda directly challenges the whole ideals of bushido towards death instead of making apology of it. If anything, it's interesting if he apparently portrays it in a good way only to later dispute its validity as a moral code.
You realize chapter titles have multiple things it can refer to in a chapter right.

It's definitely interesting to that Oda incorporated this scene and phrase into the Chapter. Wondering if it's meant to mean anything.

Also, on a side note, when looking at the picture, it made me realize that Zoro used Hiryu Kaen to try and attack Kaido, and ended up slicing off the Skulls right horn. Then used an advanced version of Hiryu Kaen, and ended up slicing off King's right Wing, who also happens to be the Right Hand of Kaido. That was the conclusion of the Hiryu Kaen foreshadow on the Rooftop.

Nice recap chapter and i'm getting hyped for the final fight Luffy vs Kaido :christnally:
The left and right wing of the Pirate King finally fainted :crazwhat:
And for those who didn't notice, Sanji eyebrow came back to normal, maybe exoskeleton is a mod that can be activated under certain conditions ? or does it have a time limit ?:zorothink:
I think the power up is gone for good🤦🏾‍♂️ Anyways now Sanji has to increase his physical strength via muscle training I guess
Post automatically merged:

He is just taking the rest of the hero but he will be back soon in order to accomplish the high feat

😂😂😂👍🏽👍🏽

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
When king says:-i will not be defeated
Zorotard :-yes king was undefeated until zoro defeated him
When king says:-kaidou is the strongest
Zorotards:-nah, he isn't strongest because he was not zoro's opponent:ihaha:
King is an ex-sex slave "undefeated" my fish ass
And Crydo is a low-diff fight to the Great Pirates of the era at the time ex-sex slave King sucked his "strongest" cock lol
If he "strongest" why the WG keep capturing him? Lankers "logic" lmao :milaugh:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
It's definitely interesting to that Oda incorporated this scene and phrase into the Chapter. Wondering if it's meant to mean anything.

Also, on a side note, when looking at the picture, it made me realize that Zoro used Hiryu Kaen to try and attack Kaido, and ended up slicing off the Skulls right horn. Then used an advanced version of Hiryu Kaen, and ended up slicing off King's right Wing, who also happens to be the Right Hand of Kaido. That was the conclusion of the Hiryu Kaen foreshadow on the Rooftop.
That looks nothing like the adv version of Dragon Blaze

B

Ballel

This retconning of his motivations wouldn't be uncalled; the trope of the character who is strong to the point of questionning life but is changed by the main character isn't new, and Oda is already working towards a more empathetic Kaido for the reader who is seeing a worthy opponent in Luffy (plus the whole Joy Boy thing; he may acknowledge our guy as such sooner than later). He's following, step by step, the usual handling of this type of characters.
This is what I mean. It is boring and I dont want everyone to be changed by the main character.

King is an ex-sex slave "undefeated" my fish ass
And Crydo is a low-diff fight to the Great Pirates of the era at the time ex-sex slave King sucked his "strongest" cock lol
If he "strongest" why the WG keep capturing him? Lankers "logic" lmao :milaugh:
Huh?? What!!!!
It think WG has captured many strongest pirate doesn't mean they captured him in their prime retard
I don't think WG has captured him since last 20 years and that time is more than enough to be strongest

Status
Not open for further replies.