Current Events One Piece became worser than Fairy Tail

Berserk is really deep psychology, it does such a great job at portraying PTSD @AkainuTheGrimReaper you're really missing out on a lot of you don't even give this manga a real chance.
I already told I read berserk manga before up to 200 chapter.

PSTD depend on people.
Some people got ptsd when they lose some stuff like losing favorite toy.
Other people don’t ptsd when they some stuff.

Does viking, tribles suffer ptsd when they goes the war and after the war ?
‘Does American revolution soldiers suffer ptsd when fighting Great Britain ?
I don’t think even majority soilder suffer ptsd like crazy.
it depend on solider, and other people. People are different.
‘On your thing you see give ptsd , for me, I don’t , only kid version of me would suffer ptsd, as adult i don’t suffer ptsd, cause I don’t let the past haunt me.

Last edited:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Fairy Tail is trash, but it's fun trash. I literally kept reading for the nonsense and quick laughs.

One Piece has gone downhill, but it's not fun.

It's fun trash vs unfunny recycled bin.

Because this is literally what he did with the 4 kings of Ishval.
He hyped them up like crazy as the strongest mages around
Then the strongest one God Serena left the order to join Zeref
Then God Serena offscreened the 4 Kings
And in the same chapter Acnologia arrived and killed God Serena in one-shot
A classic. Not even the worse thing that happened.

Honestly, without Zoro and Sanji, I will quit reading OP.

Luffy is so fake in my opinion. nothing stands out. He is just the copy of a stubborn child like Ace or Kid but with insane plot armor due to being MC.

Its the story about the chosen one who wants to become the chosen one. This seems boring to me.
You do not care about Sanji, stop the BS. You only care about Zoro. You even downplayed Sanji.

The truth is that One Piece is a fairy tail with 1 million useless characters that Oda puts on screen and fans say the construction and the world are "amazing" but in the end, it's an average manga like any other shounen (bleach, fairy tail, Naruto ) one piece fights are currently deplorable and bad, they use the same construction style as Fairy Tail...

You do not care about Sanji, stop the BS. You only care about Zoro. You even downplayed Sanji.
He is a Zoro fan. Hypocrisy is his legacy. :suresure:
Sanji is my second favorite character. Unfortunately, I like Zoro a lot more and I'm not hesitant to roast Sanji for Zoro greatness.

Anyway, both are much more interesting than c_ndom man who is embodied by Goku, Ace, Gary stu, and some random clowns. Saitama is far better chosen-one character in every dimension. :gokulaugh:

Last edited:
Sanji is my second favorite character. Unfortunately, I like Zoro a lot more and I'm not hesitant to roast Sanji for Zoro greatness.

Anyway, both are much more interesting than c_ndom man who is embodied by Goku, Ace, Gary stu, and some random crowns. Saitama is far better chosen-one character in every dimension. :gokulaugh:
Ok trashmart version of guts aka greencuck fan with embodiment of hypocrisy. Gary stu is perfect definition for Coronoa greencuck.

I read somewhere that Mashima didn't want the tankoubon to exceed 35 volumes so he decided to end it at 35 volumes flat instead of the usual 38 for many Shounen mangas at that time (like Flame of Recca and Samurai Deeper Kyo). I don't know if this is true, but if it is, what a fucking dumb reason for it to end that way. :catcry:
Mashima miscalculated the amount of chapters for the final fight. He said to the publishing magazine that the manga would end after x chapters. During the final arc Mashima noticed that he needed more chapters but the magazine already found a successor to fill his spot in the magazine. It was too late.