Current Events The Decade of Zoro

I found this post on twitter which I want to post here:
My thoughts on Zoro A Thread.
Zoro always endures pain and hardship and doesn't complain about his difficulties. He keeps his emotions bottled up for the betterment of others. Zoro has insecurities of himself and always strives for better because he sees everything as his fault and burden
Zoro holds Dreams above all. This changes though the story as we can see with Luffy. Even though Zoro is severely Prideful he is willing to sacrifice everything for others. He doesn't want the ones he loves to see the burden he has suffered for them.
He is a bold character but that's his outward appearance and on the inside he is severely calm and kind. Zoro has belief that others who don't believe in themselves like Kuina can strive to be better and reach their goals. No matter who or what you are strive to be the best
Zoro is a Leader who believes in others more than anyone. When he sees someone like Chopper he sees the best in them because of this insane amount of love for the people he cares about. The reason he tells Luffy not to go for Sanji is he believes that sanji can handle himself
Zoro has a sense of mutual respect for people. Forgiveness is nothing if someone shows you no respect. He has this ideology of respect to where it needs to be shown through actions towards people you care about. This is particularly shown with his stance on Ussop and Luffy.
Zoro sees peoples lives as precious and doesn't think death should be laughed at. Thats why was so angry in Wano Yasuei. Zoro is a walking contradiction though because he would sacrifice his own life for everything else. He has no worry for himself or life.

Zoro is actually a person who seems to never actually think about himself. He is only ever really thinking about others. This is because he sees others that he cares about as above everything. His mind and body. They are his everything and he will do anything for them.

Zoro is such an unrealistic and realistic character at the same time. He loves his Dream to the EXTREME and his friends to the EXTREME. He himself though he has very little thought for himself and that is because his entire self is his friends and his Dream.

He is so hardworking and takes nothing for granted. He thinks he deserves nothing if he can't get his dream and protect his friends. Its honestly very beautiful and inspiring for myself and many others. End of Thread.

Also this video is :ace:

it's all good in the end :pepapoo:
Nah you were right the first time, he got bodied. Most importantly you introduced this to the thread, two years ago
#ZKK = Zoro Killing Kaido:smoothy:
■ The Fight against Kaido and Big mom approached and will leave a lot of casualities which can even include important characters ( law ..... ) but we all know that it will end with a Victory to SHs and with opening Wano's borders .
■ I will say ether during the Fight or after opening Wano's Borders we will know each character's Power level and that will end with someone winning and others losing .
■ i believe that Zoro will gain a glory far greater than any other Character appeared in the story :
● Zoro will kill Kaido and will be named a Dragon Slayer .:myman:
● Zoro after Wano will have a shocked bounty = 2.32 billion :finally::cautious::whistle:
- I made this thread now so when the time comes i can remind you of that .:endthis:
#ZKKC
But look at this
He will indeed fight, just that it might not go the way you think
1- There is more build-up around Orochi/Kyoshiro right now, hell Zoro even already got code-blocked by him once in an attempt to kill Orochi, so might try to take his revenge on him next time
2- Onigashima raid is bound to fail since it's already been implied the arc will last a month, with the alliance not even knowing Big Mom is involved, so the supposed "year of Zoro" can't happen this year considering someone(probably King) is likely to slain him this year

It's funny because apparently people were really into the Kyoshiro fight, and also really into the idea of Wano being a month loosely based on what Hawkins said. I remember this was the most important part for the raid failing theorists. Either Zoro would be put off for a Kyoshiro and Orochi fight, or King would beat him LMAO

People actually think Zoro will cut Kaido? :suresure:
Damn bro