Current Events The Decade of Zoro

What can Hiyori do?
Once the effects of the drug are wearing off he's fucked , Hiyori can do nothing to prevent the double damage from kicking in.
She can help out a little but the one who's gonna fully heal him and get him back to normal it'll be Marco. His flames don't work on illnesses they only work on damage and that's exactly what Zoro has going on right now, a hell of a damn lot of damage.

A

Akagaminoproduction

Definitely! But if it's something one cannot attain with training, then I find that disappointing because that'd make him a sort of "chosen one". He wouldn't be any less badass in that case, but I'd be disappointed.
I get your point but for that Oda has to give Armament haki equal chance to Coated CoC....
If Zoro revealed he permaslash kaido with just CoA..... WG will be on fire... but Oda is not good at such things coz story is more important

Finally we have confirmation.

Zoro is a CONQUEROR. He is a KING in his own way (King of Swordsmen).
Just like Luffy is a CONQUEROR and a KING in his own way (King of Pirates).

Also this is a clear parallel to Rayleigh being a Conqueror and a King just like Roger was a Conqueror and a King.

Zoro = Rayleigh
Luffy = Roger

Now it's clear as day.
With both Luffy and Zoro being Conqueror Haki users and Advanced Conqueror Haki users.
"ONLY A HANDFUL OF THE VERY STRONGEST CAN!"