Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I think his nationality was Brazilian if i remember correctly from the VC as well
that luffy, usop come from africa I think but that is only for the Netflix adaptation. I dont get why are they drawing Usop for manga panel as black or fan art....so weird :suresure: when Oda coloring cover page draw Usop skin = to all the other members :kayneshrug:

Worst

Custom title
Trust me you don't want Mihawk's base colors , if i use the black it will be a copy pasta of Sanji's theme with less colors, while if i use his shirt's color you'll loose your eyesight in a week at most, so i can either try variations of that ( like a dark brown close to his shirt ) or be creative and go for something different
Post automatically merged:

A dark brown wouldn't be bad even if it's not really yelling mihawk

Trust me you don't want Mihawk's base colors , if i use the black it will be a copy pasta of Sanji's theme with less colors, while if i use his shirt's color you'll loose your eyesight in a week at most, so i can either try variations of that ( like a dark brown close to his shirt ) or be creative and go for something different
Post automatically merged:

A dark brown wouldn't be bad even if it's not really yelling mihawk
Maybe dark purple wouldn't be bad prefer it more than dark brown personally