Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Something I took from last chapter, Zoro is actually in the perfect position to slay Kaido over the capital. Zoro is over on the Right Brain of Onigashima, which is the side he cut the horn of the Skull dome. And he is near the edge of the island.

Zoro would notice Kaido heading for the Capital, and would be able to slay him from a view where everyone can see him. Coincidentally enough, the people of Ebisu are almost directly below Zoro. They were the ones he bonded with the most, so it would mean the most for them to see Zoro slay Kaido and free them from 25 years of oppression.

CP0 also isn't aware of Momo, who will prevent the island from falling should Kaido die or be knocked out. Meaning, Onigashima could still inch a little forward so that everyone in the Capital, as well as Ebisu, can see the legends passed down for generations play out right before their eyes.
no

before zkk there should be a time where wano citizens in the capital see the rampage and destruction of kaidou In front of them .
kaidou dying or defeated above the capital before that doesn't make much sense even if they were watching .

so kaidou has to move first to the capital
i think it will be good way if luffy who send him flying defeated to the capital
like usual

--------
people and luffy will think it's over and start celebrating while luffy lose fall sleeping .

now after some minutes kuma moment 2.0 come
but it's kaiduo not other character

Do you guys think that zoro will switch some of his current swords for II Kitetsu?or he will take back shusui?
What about if EOW Zoro uses 4 swords?
What are Thought on this.....
He will probably never get Shusui back. Oda probably both wished to have Zoro pay homage to Ryuma's grave and have him forge new black blades from scratch, but I feel he will switch Sandai with a stronger blade one day.

He will probably never get Shusui back. Oda probably both wished to have Zoro pay homage to Ryuma's grave and have him forge new black blades from scratch, but I feel he will switch Sandai with a stronger blade one day.
I also feel the same for shusui but I want zoro to stay with his current swords because is very special for him if you guys didn't realized his three current swords have been given by three different women:blush:

Also I think momo will take nidai

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
no

before zkk there should be a time where wano citizens in the capital see the rampage and destruction of kaidou In front of them .
kaidou dying or defeated above the capital before that doesn't make much sense even if they were watching .

so kaidou has to move first to the capital
i think it will be good way if luffy who send him flying defeated to the capital
like usual

--------
people and luffy will think it's over and start celebrating while luffy lose fall sleeping .

now after some minutes kuma moment 2.0 come
but it's kaiduo not other character

That's one way of looking at it. Regardless, Zoro's placement is perfect for when he needs to slice Kaido. Whether it's noticing him descending or ascending.

That's one way of looking at it. Regardless, Zoro's placement is perfect for when he needs to slice Kaido. Whether it's noticing him descending or ascending.
Oda said to watch Luffy and that true, we have a movie Red one that will mostly connect Luffy with Shanks. So it hype luffy.
We know that Luffy will fight Kaido but that doesnt mean anything for the ZKK. In fact if the statment that Oda said few years ago (strong punch aint enough to take down Kaido (even with advcoc), + the interview with the guy that knew that Wano ending is surprising; this two point are very interesting if you aim for a different ending such as the ZKK. First aint punch ending Kaido but a katana (very fitting for Wano a Bushido land) second is a very different ending based on all the previous arc in which the big bad guy survive (usually become an ally or does more stuff like Enel). Kaido doesnt have any particular role to play for the future. In fact he want to stay in Wano or have a glorious death, but he is not welcome in Wano....there is no place for a dragon that cause that much suffering in the bushido land, especially if there is a new dragon (son of the previous shogun) willing to protect that land.

Oda point: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...g-eichirro-oda-paraphrased.10341/#post-996796
Oda "When Kaidou appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can't defeat such a strong character yet. And I'm yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaidou. Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaidou is just because Luffy's punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow."

Interview with Shimizu:

Last edited: