What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1037화 슈론 핫케

챕터는 Apoo를 따라가는 CP0으로 시작합니다.

apoo와 cp0는 franky와 함께 지금 2층에 있는 밀짚모자 짐베이를 만난다.

빅맘으로 바꾸다

빅맘: 너희 둘 다 정말로 우리 황제들을 쓰러뜨릴 수 있다고 생각하니?

43년 전, 바위선에서 카이도에게 하키의 기초를 가르치는 젊은 흰수염을 보고 카이도가 정복자 하키를 보여주자 충격을 받습니다.

루프탑으로 가자 카이도는 루피에게 경험이 없다고 말하고 공격한다.

공격의 충격은 바닥에 누워있는 루피와 함께 오니가시마 성의 오른쪽 절반을 파괴
I'm not even going to translate this, it's already past midnight in korea

I don't put much effort to what doesn't interest me while I'm extremely dedicated to what does passionate me a lot :josad:
Sadly I also got addicted to this place, but I don't love the manga remotely as much as many do. 🧐
Ok, that's fine, I get it. But it does not mean your opinions here are better than others. Yours just happen to align with a massive portion of the Zoro fanbase here, it's not really any more unique or different or complex than what has been discussed for quite literally years at this point.

1037화 슈론 핫케

챕터는 Apoo를 따라가는 CP0으로 시작합니다.

apoo와 cp0는 franky와 함께 지금 2층에 있는 밀짚모자 짐베이를 만난다.

빅맘으로 바꾸다

빅맘: 너희 둘 다 정말로 우리 황제들을 쓰러뜨릴 수 있다고 생각하니?

43년 전, 바위선에서 카이도에게 하키의 기초를 가르치는 젊은 흰수염을 보고 카이도가 정복자 하키를 보여주자 충격을 받습니다.

루프탑으로 가자 카이도는 루피에게 경험이 없다고 말하고 공격한다.

공격의 충격은 바닥에 누워있는 루피와 함께 오니가시마 성의 오른쪽 절반을 파괴
Could yall at least make it into english

Episode 1037: Shron Hakke

Chapters start with CP0 following Apoo.

apoo and cp0, along with franky, now meet Straw Hat Jimbei on the second floor.

change to big mom

Big Mom: Do you both really think you can take down our emperors?

43 years ago, he sees a young Whitebeard teaching Kaido the basics of hockey on a boulder, and is shocked when Kaido shows him Conqueror Hockey.

Going to the rooftop, Kaido tells Luffy that he has no experience and attacks him.

The impact of the attack destroyed the right half of Onigashima Castle with Luffy lying on the floor.

I'm not even going to translate this, it's already past midnight in korea
Episode 1037: Shron Hakke

Chapters start with CP0 following Apoo.

apoo and cp0, along with franky, now meet Straw Hat Jimbei on the second floor.

change to big mom

Big Mom: Do you both really think you can take down our emperors?

43 years ago, he sees a young Whitebeard teaching Kaido the basics of hockey on a boulder, and is shocked when Kaido shows him Conqueror Hockey.

Going to the rooftop, Kaido tells Luffy that he has no experience and attacks him.

The impact of the attack destroyed the right half of Onigashima Castle with Luffy lying on the floor.
Post automatically merged:

If the real spoilers are mid, gonna stop ONE PIECE

Ok, that's fine, I get it. But it does not mean your opinions here are better than others. Yours just happen to align with a massive portion of the Zoro fanbase here, it's not really any more unique or different or complex than what has been discussed for quite literally years at this point.
I never claimed they were unique, just better than many fundamentally happen to prove. :myman::cheers::shame::saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.