What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- The "Gorousei" says that even for them it is a legend, and that it had not awakened in the last centuries. The Gorousei question why world government give another name to it.
It means the fruit of devil in last phrase
I corrected the translation.
This doesn't make much sense to me. Shadow seems to be is referring to an actual living entity. And name change refering to DF makes sense too. If we combine the info to be same then it would be something like a DF user who is a legend and have been dormant....probably not the case.

Remembered one idiot telling me in worstgen that if akainu says that the marines aren't showing then the marines aren't showing lol.

As if the marines ran by the world government are going to allow shit to go down in wano with out getting themselves there

My theory about sabo and bonney popping there is looking like it's going to come true. Along with coby and boa showing up

If is Gomu Gomu fruit that WG is talking about, the true name of this fruit is Giant Giant fruit.

Luffy is always hinted with giants.

When he uses Gear Third,he said is like a Giant Hand(Sabaody).
People thinks him was a giant guy with 8 meters tall.
Giant SH on Marijoe.

This doesn't make much sense to me. Shadow seems to be is referring to an actual living entity. And name change refering to DF makes sense too. If we combine the info to be same then it would be something like a DF user who is a legend and have been dormant....probably not the case.
Momos fruit probably. Kaidos fruit is probably the actual fake one while the real one is momos lol

If is Gomu Gomu fruit that WG is talking about, the true name of this fruit is Giant Giant fruit.
No. We know what Human Human fruit does... He has rubber properties or something which makes it seem like rubber properties giant giant doesn't fit that. There is already a fruit which makes people giant(not canon though).
Post automatically merged:

Momos fruit probably. Kaidos fruit is probably the actual fake one while the real one is momos lol
Kinda useless.... no one knows the name anyway :milaugh:

I am not here to debate on hinduism. So, I won’t respond after this on this topic. However, as an Indian, born and raised hindu in a family that has been hindu for 100s of generations, this question is funny to me.

:suresure:
You are not the only Indian in here and It is not something to take offense about, even your elders won't know everything that's how vast it is.

Last edited:
No. We know what Human Human fruit does... He has rubber properties or something which makes it seem like rubber properties giant giant doesn't fit that. There is already a fruit which makes people giant(not canon though).
Post automatically merged:

Kinda useless.... no one knows the name anyway :milaugh:
Why not a giant fruit? Like a Fruit who can Change the Size, like that Fruit from Filler?

Status
Not open for further replies.