What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy, he's saying he's "having fun right now" with Kaido immediately replying "me too" just after the two had a laugh. If you can't tell that taunting your opponent and acting like you have fun with him aren't the same thing, I can't do anything for you.
Having fun beating each other's ass doesn't mean you're friends. You're still beating each other up lol

They are retarded

Imagine thinking that fucking Akainu is going to get the blueno treatment lmao
Its not like Blueno, he will give a high fight, but will be mid Boss, because the real deal, is not him the Main villain from One piece is WG, from the beginning.

Marines is only a public face of WG.

Thats right, to maintain Sakazuki Hype, he will face Sabo, don't forget the words of Sabo against Burgess "i don't have nothing against you guys, but Ace have grudge against you guys" something like this, same could say about Sakazuki.

Its not like Blueno, he will give a high fight, but will be mid Boss, because the real deal, is not him the Main villain from One piece is WG, from the beginning.

Marines is only a public face of WG.

Thats right, to maintain Sakazuki Hype, he will face Sabo, don't forget the words of Sabo against Burgess "i don't have nothing against you guys, but Ace have grudge against you guys" something like this, same could say about Sakazuki.
Hop off the copium, Sabo vs Sakazuki will only end up with another brother of Luffy dying.
Also the marines is the main military force of the WG for, by "public face" they meant as opposed to CP0 who works in the shadow. Otherwise they wouldn't need a Navy Admiral stationned near Mary Geoise all the time

Buddy, he's saying he's "having fun right now" with Kaido immediately replying "me too" just after the two had a laugh. If you can't tell that taunting your opponent and acting like you have fun with him aren't the same thing, I can't do anything for you.
Nah buddy, it is you who can't understand anything. From Kaidou pov, Kaidou is laughing because Kaidou found someone worthy opponent and got excited, this was foreshadowed in Kaidou words on how he got excited and made a mistake of not killing Luffy even when Luffy got thrown out of onigaishima. From Luffy perspective, he is confident about himself even when he is in dangerous situation (in Kaidou dialogue, reread 1012) and much closer to his goal now than anytime before. But all you can think is that they are laughing means there are buddies right.

Status
Not open for further replies.