What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well anyways case of Akainu being stronger than Kaido is strong now since a stronger version of Luffy will be fighting Akainu and Luffy usually fights his battle from down under and gets stronger mid battle and wins extreme diff.

So even the version of Luffy that will defeat Kaido will be going into Marine Ford as an under dawg
Nah, Sakazuki is like Blueno, a Mid arc Boss, the real deal will be the Goroseis and Imu.

What's the difference? now also he is smiling because he is 'confident' on himself or you could say he is much 'closer' to his goal to become pirate king.
Buddy, he's saying he's "having fun right now" with Kaido immediately replying "me too" just after the two had a laugh. If you can't tell that taunting your opponent and acting like you have fun with him aren't the same thing, I can't do anything for you.

I was thinking about Garp....and started wondering... what made him join marines...he is a free marine though his personality is still like other D's which suits more to free living pirates.... he joined marines that too at a very young age. Wonder what would have inspired him to stay in marines. Even after knowing about CD and D(sengoku knows I doubt garp doesn't).
Hopefully there is actual reason and its not a story setup, even the Gorosei don't do anything to garp.

Status
Not open for further replies.