What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We already established "why" Luffy and Kaido are having fun right now. Because of the danger they feel in. It's an adrenaline rush.

"The more dangerous the situation, the bigger your smile..." Like I know you people don't read but...read...
I don't remember Luffy laughing like this when he was poisoned and could barely even stand up against Crocodile. Arguably the most in danger he ever has been in the series during a fight against a boss

Stop excusing this hack bullshit. Luffy may smile at his opponent expense when he knows he's going to kick their asses but he doesn't just smile because LOL i'm getting excited. This is a high stakes fight with millions of people lifes being directly threatened, not a glory brawl

all you have stated misses the entire point .wb being old sick doesnt matter.
whats relevant is oda accounting the canons , guns, stabs from fodder which damaged him fractionally individually but all builtup to why he died. as zoro put it , when they got hit by gifters/apoo , he knew if luffy and him were to stay and keep taking hits from too many "weaklings" when it came to kaido , their ability to fight would be severely weaker.

If you are going to repeat something to the tune this same lame argument you have here
I just wont respond to it .
have fun. cheers .
Kaido isn't dying.
It has been drummed into the readers head multiple times that Luffy vs Kaido is a 1vs1 fight for Wano and a fight towards PK.
Kaido was portrayed as pseudo-invincible throughout the war until this final confrontation between the two of them. WB was portrayed as taking significant damage and being hampered by it throughout the war.

Zoro being concerned about stamina makes sense because narratively they are the underdogs/good guys
In universe they have had to run up through Kaido's army to reach him, and he has durability/stamina advantages due to his fruit.

I don't remember Luffy laughing like this when he was poisoned and could barely even stand up against Crocodile. Arguably the most in danger he ever has been in the series during a fight against a boss

Stop excusing this hack bullshit. Luffy may smile at his opponent expense when he knows he's going to kick their asses but he doesn't just smile because LOL i'm getting excited. This is a high stakes fight with millions of people lifes being directly threatened, not a glory brawl
When said he was fighting a Warlord, he smiled and said "omoshiroi" with a laugh

You don't understand a real man's fight that's ok

EOS fights -
Luffy - Imu / Russian Gorosei / Kong
Zoro - Imu's ba*tard child Mihawk / Gorosei Gandhi
Sanji - Imu / One of the gorosei - the one who was supposed to be his uncle earlier maybe
Dragon - Imu / One of the gorosei
One gorosei is up for toss
Admirals will fight - Sabo, Jimbe, other SHs, grand fleet, and revo army commanders.

I myself don't agree with my list. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.