What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems like he is indeed affected and gets weaker just standing there is draining his powers, Zunesha has been walking on the sea for centuries carrying an island on his back i think it's very unlikely he is a df user
I mean Sanjuan is still able to traverse the ocean. He made it throughout the New World while walking through it since he doesn't fit on any of the boats. And I think Zunesha can do it too. He's much bigger than San Juan and less of his body is submerged

Seems like he is indeed affected and gets weaker just standing there is draining his powers, Zunesha has been walking on the sea for centuries carrying an island on his back i think it's very unlikely he is a df user
Not saying Zunesha is a DF user but the weakening effect doesn't stack, Luffy could be at 90%+ strength all his life if he just had to be on knee high water

Marineford and Sabondy really broke One Piece for some people, the tension only existed there but somehow they think this tension has been present the entire series, which is just not true.
The problem is that in the aftermath everyone realized that even in those supposedly high-tension arcs (Sabaody, Impel Down, Marineford) basically everything outside the WB/Ace deaths went perfectly well and without consequences.

That was the moment when everyone should've realized that Oda is an emperor without clothes/balls when it comes to consequences.

And don't come with that "Oda only writes deaths when they are meaningful" nonsense. At some point you just flat out make your story cringeworthy and not believable if you always come up with cheap fake tension moments that you resolve in the most idiotic and unsatisfying ways possible.

I still love OP for its great strengths (worldbuilding, mysteries, adventure), but I am absolutely down on many parts of the actual storywriting.

Status
Not open for further replies.