What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was posted in the pirate-king.es forum

루피의 악마의 열매의 본명은 '거인의 거인의 노미'로 밝혀졌다.
오니가시마 전체에 그림자를 만드는 루피의 각성
Its not confirmed. And the fight doesn't sound like it was leading to Luffy getting awakening

Korean provider also stated its not Luffy's fruit.

I agree with u, Kidd was the least impressive of the 5 in roof piece and he wouldn't last that long against Bigmom alone...
And no amount of excuses from me can make him look good, so i'll not.
Kidd above Zoro is mostly a foul's hope at this point, & it depends on the outcome of his fight with Bigmom..
:catcry:
If he manages to defeat Bigmom and shows some haki feats in the process.. He might stay a rank above Zoro (temporarily) & if not he might be 01YC level...
I'm not sure how to power-scale him..?!
Narrative wise he should be Luffy's level, but reality is often disappointing..

I understand, the reason why i put Boa and Kuma above Doflamingo is what happened in WCI.. & I don't think Doflamingo is 01 YC level for the same reasons:
1- Bigmom sent cracker specifically to deal with luffy after she knew that the latter defeated Doflamingo.
2-luffy needed G4 boundman, tankman and nami's help to even deal with cracker's biscuit soldiers, while he dominated his fight with Dofi using G4 Boundman.. (let's not count the time limit)

3- Luffy's comment about cracker's CoA
+Cracker managed to cut luffy through his haki while Dofi couldn't..
If we use cracker as a benchmark.
Even with his awakening, Doflamingo is hardly a 03 YC level..
:zorothink:
I always thought that Kuma is nerffed due to Vegapunk experimenting on his body & we talked about Boa.

In fact, he never said he was sent because Luffy defeated Doflamingo, he sent him because Bruelee will have trouble since Luffy defeated Doflamingo.

That does not mean Cracker > Doffy, it means Doffy > Brulee.

I have a big feeling this ties into whatever Luffy's secret dream is too. Shanks was allegedly "happy" to hear those "same words" from Roger come from his mouth, but I think the methodology of achieving that dream is being grossly misinterpreted by Shanks as a whole.

I also thinks this ties to the "pirate" he's talking talking the Gorosei about (i.e. Luffy). Something came from Shanks realizing Luffy is almost "ready". Read for "what", exactly? He's the only Yonko actively not looking for One Piece too and has never made statements about wanting to.
neither him or buggy seem to care about the one piece, its very weird. buggy especially as a treasure nut, who is obsessed with treasure and all he ever wants is to have the most treasure and find more of it, and he literally knows where one piece is and how to get there (and probably WHAT it is because its not like the rest of the crew would have kept it a secret. Rayleigh was about to just like tell Luffy and his crew in the bar lol) and hes not interested

An admiral would defeat queen, but it won’t be like Kizaru cleaning up SNs at sabaody. They will have to fight it out, even if just for an hour or half.
Post automatically merged:

Possible
Sure an hour or half. But that wouldn't stop them to vanish the whole island in a day.

Yeah thats not plausible at all :ihaha:
Luffy said the same words as Roger, shanks is a believer in inherrited will and believed Luffy had the potential to acomplish what roger couldnt, so he gave his arm up for the new generation.

Or we could just put it simpler and say that oda didn't plan things out so far in the very first chapter so he had to wing it later, both make more sense than that.
It is plausible if you think Shanks was like BlackBeard but he had a boss that he killed just like that guy said.

It makes perfect sense lol. Why do people sit here and make up these asinine excuses. Literally in Punk Hazard to Law after he says "Let's take down the Yonko":

Luffy: "As long as Shanks isn't first"

In Wano to Hyou:

Luffy:

Literally shanks after seeing Luffy's bounty:

Does this look like a joke to you? A fun time between friends?

Same guy who does this soon after?

You guys need to stop this weird narrative of Shanks is "testing" Luffy or Shanks will have a "friendly competition" with Luffy. The Davy backfight theory gets on my nerves sometimes, because it's been elevated to an ACTUAL expectation outside of actually understanding these parts in the manga.
They are not fighting. Period.

Luffy's main power is to get everybody on his side. Why the hell would he fight for real with someone he admires?

@Ninjashadow0209 @Paperchampion23

Elephant Gun is too slow for base/hybrid Kaido. It's fast enough for Zooan form Kaido.

Red Roc is just a faster/smaller version that Luffy can use to fight Kaido in base/hybrid.

That's also why Oda used Kong Organ for Kaido's base form, but Kong Gatling for his Zooan. Luffy can use bigger/slower moves against Zooan Kaido, but he needs faster stuff for hybrid/base.
Would have been nice to add another addition to CoC coating as in it launches those G3 attacks even faster, like a canon, would add also a different application to haki besides just willpower.

But you are right, he's trading the size of his G3 for more speed while at the same time not taxing too much of it's power in exchange.

They are not fighting. Period.

Luffy's main power is to get everybody on his side. Why the hell would he fight for real with someone he admires?
Lol. Reads that whole thing, complete with examples of Luffy literally saying he wants beat Shanks physically. Still as the audacity to tell me "no".

Because at the end of the day, Shanks isn't who you think he is. The series is telling you and has been for years. The author has talked about him being mysterious. We as the readers are given things to show us that he's NOT who you think he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.