What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Post automatically merged:

if the marines are here, it would be dumb for them not brining a single admiral. and kizaru was the one who's itching to go there, yeah i think if theres admiral it would be kizaru.
It's CP-0 heading to Wano not the Navy. And we know they like to do things behind their back, why would Kizaru jump on ship?

His first move disintegrated half of Marco's body, what the fuck no damage are you even babbling about you autistic clown? Did you forget what Marco devil fruit was? Did you forget Big Mom running from Marco because from her OWN WORDS she didn't have the weapons to deal with him? Fucking comedian I swear
What? Marco in MF takes those beams for hours, and still doing fine, no distress whatsoever. Meme grabs Marco, and he was visibly distressed. Those beams ain’t doing damage to meme with her haki, and also her homies around lol. Admiral fanboys I swear. Meme has all stats greater than Kizaru except speed.

2 things:

- Look at @WorstgenGaminG 's posts. He was talking about the Gorosei, Zunisha and Kizaru since Tuesday. Definitely knows something

- Look at the Korean provider's post. He mentions "someone" is talking to the Gorosei. Fodder never talk to the Gorosei, it is ALWAYS someone important

Just a good chance it's him
CP-0 act separately to the Navy and do it behind their backs.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
spoilers
Kizaru has defeated BM, Kid and law
Kizaru: Akainu I think the oldwoman and the two boys are dead.
Akainu: I said don't use your awaking
Kizaru: Oh!

Isn't FS require like focus?

Kizaru is stoned 99% of the time.

Why would he need FS being fucking lightspeed:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Before Katakuri looks into the future Kizaru would be slapping his ass.
kizaru is not even light speed, dude light bouncess like ping pong. lmao

light can travel the globe 7.5 times in a second. if kizaru is light speed, he wouldnt need a ship to come in wano. :suresure:

What? Marco in MF takes those beams for hours, and still doing fine, no distress whatsoever.
Literally making shit up. They only clashed for like 30 seconds at most. They didn't fight "off-screen" for hours as they were all doing different stuff through the war.

Meme grabs Marco, and he was visibly distressed.
Hajrudin grabbed Luffy at the end of Dressrosa lol.
And because it was 2 vs 1, when it became 1 vs 1 she ran away stating she doesn't have the weapons to use on him, why donc you deny the characters own statements ?

Those beams ain’t doing damage to meme with her haki, and also her homies around lol. Admiral fanboys I swear. Meme has all stats greater than Kizaru except speed.
Yonkou fanboys I swear, literally making up l Kizaru and Marco having an extreme diff battle off-screen that lasted for hours during MF

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What? Marco in MF takes those beams for hours, and still doing fine, no distress whatsoever. Meme grabs Marco, and he was visibly distressed. Those beams ain’t doing damage to meme with her haki, and also her homies around lol. Admiral fanboys I swear. Meme has all stats greater than Kizaru except speed.
Meme shat her pants from frankys laser

Kizaru folding her
With her dogshit coo
Shed be dead before she knew what happened

His first move disintegrated half of Marco's body, what the fuck no damage are you even babbling about you autistic clown? Did you forget what Marco devil fruit was? Did you forget Big Mom running from Marco because from her OWN WORDS she didn't have the weapons to deal with him? Fucking comedian I swear
So you're assuming that Big Mom cannot kill Marco with raw power? She just didn't have enough time for dealing with someone like Marco who has the best regeneration skill in the universe as we know. Big Mom just literally grabbed Marco in 2 moves and choked him.

CP-0 act separately to the Navy and do it behind their backs.
That's fine, but that has nothing to do with what I said.

And there is a level of cooperation. Gorosei tell the Admirals what to do as well. Hence why Akainu argued with them. That is why an Admiral is sent whenever a Tenryuubito is attacked. They work behind their backs, but they also control the Marines.

So you're assuming that Big Mom cannot kill Marco with raw power? She just didn't have enough time for dealing with someone like Marco who has the best regeneration skill in the universe as we know. Big Mom just literally grabbed Marco in 2 moves and choked him.
Where did I say she couldn't beat him? My point is that it takes time to truly damage him due to his regen. He defeated both Zeus and Prometheus and she ran away.

Lol, that makes Sanji superior to Zoro in terms of physical strength then.
Zoro with advanced CoA + advanced CoC + Enma hardly beats King, while regular CoA Sanji beats the shit out of Queen.
That logic doesnt make sense lmao

King is stronger than Queen
Post automatically merged:

2 things:

- Look at @WorstgenGaminG 's posts. He was talking about the Gorosei, Zunisha and Kizaru since Tuesday. Definitely knows something

- Look at the Korean provider's post. He mentions "someone" is talking to the Gorosei. Fodder never talk to the Gorosei, it is ALWAYS someone important

Just a good chance it's him
That important guy is Greenbull

Back in Sabody, Rayleigh was checking Kizaru while Rayleigh’s attention was on the Strawhats. At Marineford, Beckman had Kizaru peeing his pants. But, Kizaru would be a major matchup problem for slower or less heightened sense characters.

Literally making shit up. They only clashed for like 30 seconds at most. They didn't fight "off-screen" for hours as they were all doing different stuff through the war.

Hajrudin grabbed Luffy at the end of Dressrosa lol.
And because it was 2 vs 1, when it became 1 vs 1 she ran away stating she doesn't have the weapons to use on him, why donc you deny the characters own statements ?

Yonkou fanboys I swear, literally making up l Kizaru and Marco having an extreme diff battle on-screen that lasted for hours during MF
Doesn’t matter Kizaru’s named moves do whack shit to Marco, you seriously expect Meme can’t stop those beams? Meme treated Marco like an annoyance, and she wanted to go to Kaido quickly.

As long as Kizaru haven’t shown anything more impressive than stalling Marco he’s invalid. Garp punched Marco in phoenix form, and stopped him. Kizaru’s ant beams wasn’t doing anything to Marco in phoenix form. Kizaru’s AP is ass. Prometheus is more than enough to stop those franky beams. Prometheus and Zeus alone were shown to be capable of island level attacks.

He gave no shit about Ben Beckmann and still went after the submarines:kobeha:
Mfs acting like Rayleigh aint strong
Boundman look like fodder vs Ray

And Oda said Old age doesnt make Old men weak
Rayleigh stallin Kizaru isnt an antifeat to him
Coz both of them are Top tiers

Garp even have same portrayal of WB and Ray

Where did I say she couldn't beat him? My point is that it takes time to truly damage him due to his regen. He defeated both Zeus and Prometheus and she ran away.
She could literally grab Napoleon and kill Marco. Because there's a plot hole in that scene doesn't mean Big Mom needed more to beat him up. Also, she literally flied on Zeus and Prometheus, just because he hurt Prometheus doesn't mean he defeated them. Brook also defeated Prometheus too then lol.

Doesn’t matter Kizaru’s named moves do whack shit to Marco, you seriously expect Meme can’t stop those beams? Meme treated Marco like an annoyance, and she wanted to go to Kaido quickly.

As long as Kizaru haven’t shown anything more impressive than stalling Marco he’s invalid. Garp punched Marco in phoenix form, and stopped him. Kizaru’s ant beams wasn’t doing anything to Marco in phoenix form. Kizaru’s AP is ass. Prometheus is more than enough to stop those franky beams. Prometheus and Zeus alone were shown to be capable of island level attacks.
Garp is stronger than Bigmom lmao

Garp is faster and stronger than Meme
Dont even compare

Status
Not open for further replies.