What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a Yonko fanboy not a Zoro fan

And weirdly enough most "Zoro wont fight Mihawk" people are Yonko fanboys
What your words boy. I'm a Yonko fan for sure but Zoro above all.

Don't know what you say about Yonko fanboys saying Zoro won't fight Mihawk because I never saw anyone saying that but me in this forum.

Zoro not fighting Mihawk has nothing to do with any fanboysim or power scalling. Is about honor and values which Zoro has very explicit. Zoro fighting Mihawk is just insane as him fighting his childhood master.

What your words boy. I'm a Yonko fan for sure but Zoro above all.

Don't know what you say about Yonko fanboys saying Zoro won't fight Mihawk because I never saw anyone saying that but me in this forum.

Zoro not fighting Mihawk has nothing to do with any fanboysim or power scalling. Is about honor and values which Zoro has very explicit. Zoro fighting Mihawk is just insane as him fighting his childhood master.
Zoro can't become the WSS if he doesn't beat Mihawk
Zoro not fighting Mihawk means someone else must beat Mihawk for Zoro to take his title

And this obviously become about powerscaling because Mihawk losing to Shiryu is an embarassment to him and Zoro's dream

Zoro will 100% fight Mihawk

The only debatable thing is WHEN it will happen
Really don't think there is a debate for that either. He's the WSS. If it doesn't happen last it completely downplays any endgame fight for Zoro.

Conversely Luffy defeating a Yonko doesn't matter because they are not all made to be equal. Blackbeard and Shanks do not have upper limits yet. Hell, both could be > Pirate King and just not Pirate King for X reason (maybe Blackbeard wants to take over the world like Rocks, not find one piece; maybe Shanks has some other motive since he's also never mentioned it).

If these spoilers are true about garp on his way to wano who the hell is he going to fight?????? Also coby is also on his way? Wouldn't that mean he defeated boa? Unless boa is also on that ship of his. And her captured her (she allowed it so both of them can save luffy)

Zoro can't become the WSS if he doesn't beat Mihawk
Zoro not fighting Mihawk means someone else must beat Mihawk for Zoro to take his title

And this obviously become about powerscaling because Mihawk losing to Shiryu is an embarassment to him and Zoro's dream
Zoro can become WSS without defeating Mihawk.

Mihawk losing to anyone is not embarassment at all either to him or Zoro.

Zoro fighting Mihawk would destroy his character. Of course Oda is destroying every character he build up on thos 20+ years but I don't want him to do the same with Zoro.

Hold up, since when is Luffy surpassing shanks the same as Luffy fighting shanks?

Shit if Luffy beats two fuckin Yonko in this arc, how would he have not surpassed Shanks? Like you are acting like Luffy literally said “I will defeat You Shanks” the same way Zoro said to Mihawk

dude, until like 4 years ago when the Davy back fight theory in Elbaf started people did not Even theories Luffy would fight shanks in any capacity… It’s when people remembered that davy back fights existed is when the theory that Luffy would fight shanks started up… Before this theory the only justification for Luffy fighting shanks was Shanks being revealed to be some Aizen type evil mastermind or some shit

Dude, the fuck are you on… Do you realize that right now people look for theories for Zoro NOT to fight mihawk… Zoro fighting mihawk is such a done deal that it would be a twist for it NOT to happen… Whereas Luffy fighting shanks is held up by peoples looking for twists like Evil shanks or whatever

And again, LUFFY BEATING SHANKS IS NOT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT OF LUFFY’S DREAM SO THE ZORO VS MIHAWK FIGHT IS STILL WAY MORE IMPORTANT THAN THAT
Yes it is. Luffy literally says multiple times he's going to fight and beat all the yonko. This includes shanks

Yeah anyone who doesn't agree with your take is a yonko fanboy :kobeha:

He is a zoro fanboy not a yonko one
Yonko fans are the insecure one who say shit like Luffy wont fight Akainu and Zoro wont fight Mihawk, the two people who scarred them

And that's because they've seen what Luffy/Zoro can do against Yonko and they're afraid of the implications of having stronger versions of Luffy/Zoro struggle against these people

But that's a fucking lie dude. Luffy vs Shanks is held up by the PURE FACT that Luffy has said he wants to fight Shanks in Punk Hazard and in Wano. Get your facts straight. Anything else is supplementary to that idea. I guess defeating Kaido also means Blackbeard is a pointless fight too?
Oh so it started in punk hazard now… Weren’t you just saying it started in chapter 1 romance dawn that Luffy fighting shanks has been written into the story from day one or some shit? Now you are saying it’s the punk hazard statement that made it a thing? Okay… Backtrack all you want

Now let’s ask the community, INCLUDING YOU why the Luffy vs Shanks in Elbaf during a Davy back fight theory started 4 years ago… Punk hazard was the arc that was being written at the time I caught up to the manga… In fact I caught up to the manga and joined the online One piece community TWO CHAPTERS after the Law and Luffy alliance when Luffy said he would fight all the yonko

And guess what? No fuckin theory or discussions about Luffy actually fighting shanks appeared… for years… The only theories that ever existed were the evil shanks theories… For years all over Reddit, Arlong park and OroJackson… how come you are claiming this is some event as monumental as Zoro vs Mihawk yet nothing came from it discussion wise for fuckin years

Then the Davy back fight theory started and people remembered something from Romance Dawn… In chapter 1, Luffy promised shanks that he would make AN ENTIRE CREW better than Shanks’ crew… So actually Luffy vs shanks had to be the entire strawhats vs The red hair pirates and that’s what made the Davy back fight theory work… coz why the fuck would The whole Luffy’s crew fight the whole Shanks’s crew? And then for whatever reason someone through in Mihawk here for some reason and now it’s like guaranteed in some people’s minds or some shit

man, but I guess you believes that you believe that this has been a staple of One piece from chapter 1 right? Even though I’ve myself been in this community since the very moment Luffy ever first mentioned fighting shanks and no one in the community ever said shit about that actually happening… Now you simply because of the popularity of this Elbaf theory, it’s suddenly some obvious thing that people have been discussing for 20 years of this manga like Zoro vs Mihawk right?

man… I don’t know… I’m legit getting angry now… Not even because of the point of the argument… Just coz you are trying to rewrite what the community has been about now… Like as if some of us who have been here for like a decade would just forget what we were doing all that time
Post automatically merged:

Yes it is. Luffy literally says multiple times he's going to fight and beat all the yonko. This includes shanks
He said it Punk hazard… Once

Yonko fans are the insecure one who say shit like Luffy wont fight Akainu and Zoro wont fight Mihawk, the two people who scarred them

And that's because they've seen what Luffy/Zoro can do against Yonko and they're afraid of the implications of having stronger versions of Luffy/Zoro struggle against these people
:kobeha::kobeha:

You make thread every time to downplay yonkos no matter how stupid it is

You recently made a thread about Aokiji > shanks from an game image which also has ussop > fuji

You are way more insecure than us , simply check your threads

And kaido > Akainu irrespective of whom luffy fights

Kid the useless, Marco the massagist, Law the awakening doing the same thing as gamma knife...

Like I said Marco and Law are maybes but Kid is for sure weaker than Sanji.
Can't see Sanji beating Kid. Trust me I'm no Kid fan but Kid and Law's portrayal puts them above Sanji IMO they've been fighting BM while Sanji was fighting 2nd Commander.

Marco held off both Queen and King for a longer period of time prior to this battled BM and used a lot of his energy to keep everyone from dying from the oni virus.

Law is similar case to Kid IMO

To be fair it is virtual impossible to be a zoro fanboy and not also a yonko fanboy since.

1. Zoro may potential kill a yonko
2. He has current feats against yonkos
3. A yonko stated that only the strongest of the strong and even use advanced coC which zoro is now able to use

4. Has an endgame opponent comparable to that of a yonko (so regardless of if he loses before fighting zoro or not the person that would have defeated him is also in the tier of having yonko level strength )

All these point to yonko hype. Why? Because if we hype the yonko based on feats the better it will make zoro look at the end when he catches up or surpasses them

Status
Not open for further replies.