What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference being that King was using his fire attacks and Queen his hybrid and cybernetics when Sanji did it. As for King and Queen both immediately healed meaning marcos attacks were too shallow to actually damage them.

And that was pre exoskeleton Sanji when he was incapable of moving properly and before Ifrit Jambe. Sanji isn’t the same man he was his power has gone through the roof
He wasn't trying to beat King or Queen he was holding them off.

Sanji beat YC2 solo. There's no evidence of feats to suggest he's YC1 which Marco is or was.

Man I thought the Zoro fans were bad when it came to their bias defending Zoro but some Sanji fans wow...

:crazwhat:

What your words boy. I'm a Yonko fan for sure but Zoro above all.

Don't know what you say about Yonko fanboys saying Zoro won't fight Mihawk because I never saw anyone saying that but me in this forum.

Zoro not fighting Mihawk has nothing to do with any fanboysim or power scalling. Is about honor and values which Zoro has very explicit. Zoro fighting Mihawk is just insane as him fighting his childhood master.
:kaidowhat:

Zoro will fight mihawk, it's literally most of his character

He will fight and defeat mihawk

you've read any of my theories on the importance of Shanks, the hat, and how this narrative comes full circle because of it, you'd know how much I know how important Chapter 1 is.
Oh you gonna tell me that YOUR theory happened to have Shanks fight Luffy in Elbaf and somehow Mihawk was supposed to be dragged into this too right? You made your theory BEFORE the Davy back theory right? Is that’s what you are saying?

you know that it was this Davy back theory that popularized Elbaf being Shanks’ arc and Mihawk being involved in this arc right? But you are now claiming that you made these two aspects BEFORE this Davy back theory… Is that it?

And does your theory not mention the fact that Chapter 1 Luffy’s promise was for Luffy to have a WHOLE CREW better than Shanks’ crew… And there is no fuckin way Luffy’s crew will get into a serious fight with the red hair pirates for no goddamn reason… Imagine Luffy telling Nami “Yeah see I had a bet with this guy like over a decade ago that my crew is gonna be better than his so I’m gonna need to you to get into a serious fuckin fight where you could be either injured or killed with one of his executives to help me prove I’m a chad”… Tf? And Nami agrees to this nonsense? She gets into like a for real goddamn serious ass fight with a yonko executive Coz an 8 year old Luffy made a bet with a yonko?

Oh yeah and Mihawk comes up to also fuck Zoro’s shit up but don’t worry, Luffy’s crew doesn’t need Zoro to beat a whole fuckin yonko crew in actual fuckin serious combat… Luffy’s crew is that strong so it’s alright… Zoro can just fuck off and finish his entire 1000 chapter story arc while the strawhats get fucking bloodied up against the Red hair pirates to fulfill 8 year old Luffy’s bet

God this entire thing gets worse every time I think about it

You speaking nonsense, internal damage who didn´t work on Doffy doesn´t mean that his current attacks can´t one shot him.
Law legit became far stronger, has learn defensive and offensive power skills, his Countershock who also ignore durability,couldn´t even make Big mom bleed,couldn´t hurt her. And Countershock was the gamechanger for Law together with Gammaknife to kill Doffy.

Yet awakening did a seriously hurt and damage Big mom, who durability is hyped in similar league as Kaido.
And Kaido easily endure GK without much damage, Big mom seriously got hurt by awakening Law...
Current Law>>Dressrosa Law.
His awakening would one shot Doffy if he hit him again...
Oh okay. You are arguing that current Law could one-shot Doffy. That is plausible but we lack feats for that.

What do we have to be sure that Law became FAR stronger. It is very acceptable that he became stronger for sure but FAR stronger is too much to say without any feats.

Where it says countershock ignores durability?

My point is only that his awakening is the same as Gamma Knife.

That is your argument? Hahahahaha.

Kaido was also angry and drunk when he said Jack was strong. He is angry and drunk most of the time. So nothing what he says are real? Nothing makes sense?
Kaido wasn’t there to witness how Doffy got defeated by Luffy. Emotions also played a role, of course Kaido would be angry and disappointed at his business partner for not doing his end of the bargain. Kaido hand picked Jack himself and the calamities so Kaido obviously respects them more than Doffy.

Doffy’s feats and powers are overall above Jack’s and Queen’s :doffytroll:

Oh you gonna tell me that YOUR theory happened to have Shanks fight Luffy in Elbaf and somehow Mihawk was supposed to be dragged into this too right? You made your theory BEFORE the Davy back theory right? Is that’s what you are saying?

you know that it was this Davy back theory that popularized Elbaf being Shanks’ arc and Mihawk being involved in this arc right? But you are now claiming that you made these two aspects BEFORE this Davy back theory… Is that it?

And does your theory not mention the fact that Chapter 1 Luffy’s promise was for Luffy to have a WHOLE CREW better than Shanks’ crew… And there is no fuckin way Luffy’s crew will get into a serious fight with the red hair pirates for no goddamn reason… Imagine Luffy telling Nami “Yeah see I had a bet with this guy like over a decade ago that my crew is gonna be better than his so I’m gonna need to you to get into a serious fuckin fight where you could be either injured or killed with one of his executives to help me prove I’m a chad”… Tf? And Nami agrees to this nonsense? She gets into like a for real goddamn serious ass fight with a yonko executive Coz an 8 year old Luffy made a bet with a yonko?

Oh yeah and Mihawk comes up to also fuck Zoro’s shit up but don’t worry, Luffy’s crew doesn’t need Zoro to beat a whole fuckin yonko crew in actual fuckin serious combat… Luffy’s crew is that strong so it’s alright… Zoro can just fuck off and finish his entire 1000 chapter story arc while the strawhats get fucking bloodied up against the Red hair pirates to fulfill 8 year old Luffy’s bet

God this entire thing gets worse every time I think about it
you can stay mad but you sound crazy and you're wrong.

people have been making shanks is a bad guy theories for at least seven years now, probably more.

Kaido wasn’t there to witness how Doffy got defeated by Luffy. Emotions also played a role, of course Kaido would be angry and disappointed at his business partner for not doing his end of the bargain. Kaido hand picked Jack himself and the calamities so Kaido obviously respects them more than Doffy.

Doffy’s feats and powers are overall above Jack’s and Queen’s :doffytroll:
Kaido only respects strength

Doffy is comparable to jack, nothing more

At best he is as strong as him

The bird cage was an asspull so let's not use it to powerscale, it was beyond ridiculous and to this day it's hilarious to think that YC4 lvl luffy could break doffy's strings but fujitora and kinemon couldn't

He wasn't trying to beat King or Queen he was holding them off.

Sanji beat YC2 solo. There's no evidence of feats to suggest he's YC1 which Marco is or was.

Man I thought the Zoro fans were bad when it came to their bias defending Zoro but some Sanji fans wow...

:crazwhat:
"YC2" doesn't exist. Queen in the same level as Smoothie is laughable.

Why's that?

From all the YC1 characters we've seen they are clearly ALL above Queen.
The gap between Katakuri and Smoothie is maybe a mid diff fight. Between Katakuri/King/Marco and Queen is at least high diff.
They're all in the same tier, Queens just at the lower end, hence why his bounty and portrayal put him on the same level as King with King being the stronger of the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.