What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doffy is both the most underrated and overrated character in the series
One hand you have people claiming he's barely above vet level (or not even that, some used to argued that Ulti > Doffy)
On the other hand you have claims that he's above any yonkou commander and a match to admirals
I have never seen such a divise character powerscaling wise, except maybe for Enel.

J

Joy D. MADS

anyway, ive already made a giant topic on this, but shanks is going to be a very clear villain to most of the crew, and if you remember Sabaody, many of them are already afraid of him. Shanks is the top dog of the Underworld. All the illegal shipping and weapons and drug trade and devil fruit trade goes through him.
Man, stop we have a break next week and you... But you...!?

:josad::finally::finally::finally:

anyway, ive already made a giant topic on this, but shanks is going to be a very clear villain to most of the crew, and if you remember Sabaody, many of them are already afraid of him. Shanks is the top dog of the Underworld. All the illegal shipping and weapons and drug trade and devil fruit trade goes through him.
I know a lot of people probably look at this and think it's crazy (like even I somewhat "doubt" it), but seriously people need to realize that post Kaido, the whole concept of the Underworld doesn't get erased. The Underworld itself is still an unresolved plot point in this series.

When you combine a lot of those Yakuza motifs Shanks has, it starts to absolutely make sense that he can be behind it all.

Like people don't realize the Underworld EMPERORS were introduced as a concept after Doflamingo lol, so he's never was confirmed to ever run the Underworld. That relevance needs to come back eventually post Wano, otherwise there would have been no reason to introduce it

Last edited:
Doffy is both the most underrated and overrated character in the series
One hand you have people claiming he's barely above vet level (or not even that, some used to argued that Ulti > Doffy)
On the other hand you have claims that he's above any yonkou commander and a match to admirals
I have never seen such a divise character powerscaling wise, except maybe for Enel.
You know pretending to be in "the center" doesn't make you right. When you have a CoC user that does this to a top Yonko Commander, then yes he is portrayed above them.

It's alright though. There are people saying Law was Robin/Franky/Tobi Roppo level in Dressrosa to justify their mental gymnastics.

When Aokiji says to dispatch all the Admirals against you, then yes, that makes you a challenge to them. That's a fact, not opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.