What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wouldn't. Snake Man was the correct answer to Katakuri.
Bound Man would have hit Katakuri a few times in 30 minutes, but then? The timelimit would end, making Luffy a sitting duck in result. And besides, Bound Man did a 3 combo on Katakuri who had no composure and did nothing else but trying to block each hit with his Block Mochi.

Bound Man would still extremely struggle with Katakuri's Awakening. Sure, he'd perform better this time but he would barely hit Katakuri while the latter has easier ways to hit a bigger target with his peerless donuts.
Boundman was physically superior to Kat, that was the point I was trying to make. The other guy keeps making a>b>c arguments so I showed him a simple one. Luffy’s g4 was beating Jack or Queen who presents a much easier matchup for Luffy, being physical brawlers themselves for the most part. The other guy doesn’t take matchups and abilities into consideration and keeps equating Cracker=Jack=Doffy<Queen lol

Boundman was physically superior to Kat, that was the point I was trying to make. The other guy keeps making a>b>c arguments so I showed him a simple one. Luffy’s g4 was beating Jack or Queen who presents a much easier matchup for Luffy, being physical brawlers themselves for the most part. The other guy doesn’t take matchups and abilities into consideration and keeps equating Cracker=Jack=Doffy lol
Lasers would defeat Boundman if they land. Boundman isn't built for lethal attacks like that

And they will fight right? Luffy will convince Nami to get into a potentially lethal encounter with Shanks’ crew for no reason than to to prove that Luffy is better than Shanks right?

I want you to say this is going to happen because you say your idea started from Chapter 1… Luffy’s bet with Shanks was HIS WHOLE CREW will be better than shanks…

I believe Luffy beating two yonko this arc already proves Luffy is better and so when he meets shanks they will just have A simple talk where Shanks admits Luffy’s superiority… But no, you say there must be a fight… And because of what this bet was, that means BOTH their crews will have to get into fuckin mortal combat over their captains trying to out dick one another
You are trying to reduce this idea into, once again, some friendly competition/promise made by 8 year old Luffy. That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying that the concept behind fighting Shanks is a lot deeper than that and will continue to be a lot deeper once we know more about Shanks. All we have are hints to his character being more serious/antagonistic than meets the eye, be patient. Nami would agree to fight the Yonko just as she's done in Wano. If she's going to do so with Blackbeard, then what is the difference?

And there is zero proof Luffy is beating Big Mom. Pure copium to suggest that Kid and Law are the only major allies this war to lose the 23 chapter fight they've been in now with her. Why you are reducing Luffy's quotes from Punk Hazard or Wano to mean he's gonna "talk" with Shanks I have no idea. Somehow them talking is proof that his crew will be better? You are assuming a Davvy Backfight is the solution lol I have zero idea why that's being assumed.

Remember you are reading a Shonen manga. You do not know the upper limit of Shanks, just like you don't know the upper limit of Blackbeard's. So whatever logic you are trying to use against Shanks ("luffy beating 2 Yonko this arc"), you have to apply that logic to Blackbeard, otherwise the argument falls down the toilet because you are just being biased about the former against the latter.

And all of these arguments ties back to Luffy having a hard time against Cracker. Cracker was the perfect counter to Luffy at the time, doesn’t mean Cracker would beat Doffy himself or was the better fighter. All you need to do against Cracker is land any decent hit, Doffy could do that with much faster strings.

Matchups are a thing, and you also forget that Doffy had to be nerfed by his organs getting destroyed. Doffy has awakening, is a smarter fighter, and CoC. Jack, and Queen relies on physical strength and Queen is a dumbass. Luffy would fold someone like Jack back in Dressrosa much easier than Doffy. Unless you believe g4 can’t beat Jack, and an idiot like Queen
Nah cracker > Doffy said by BM

:suresure::suresure:

BM directly send cracker knowing loffy lost
Big Mom doesn't get involved unless she has to. She made that clear during Luffy's imprisonment. It's a personal offence for anyone to even see her face.

Cracker was just 1 challenge she sent. After that she had the Enraged Army. Then it would have been Katakuri, Smoothie, etc...

@Tyki_Mikk People still argue doffy > cracker :seriously:
Keep drying your tears.

Law >>> Cracker, let alone Doffy.

I just posted all the synonyms for word "frustrated", because YES, I am, is this a joke, why no summary yet :josad:
Thursday :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Big Mom doesn't get involved unless she has to. She made that clear during Luffy's imprisonment. It's a personal offence for anyone to even see her face.

Cracker was just 1 challenge she sent. After that she had the Enraged Army. Then it would have been Katakuri, Smoothie, etc...

Keep drying your tears.

You think doffy is admiral level?:myman:

Queen is also slow, and slow-witted. Luffy doesn’t need FS to keep blitzing Queen with boundman. He also doesn’t need FS to keep dodging lame lasers, he was doing that with Pacifistas. Remember that boundman is extremely fast, and also aerial. Queen stays in the ground and Queen’s physical feats wasn’t even superior to boundman lol. Kong gun will damage Queen, KKG will knock him out. Queen’s greatest physical feat was crushing pre-exo Sanji who was physically inferior to boundman by leaps. Other than that, knocking out Big Mom with a slow ass move.
Queen is not slow

He could catch luffy's punch mid udon training with no problem

Doffy commented on how luffy's punches in base were extremely fast

Queen wasn't even impressed

Luffy would need future sight to locate him

Also the pacifistas don't fire as much lasers as queen

Even sanji pointed out that queen's laser tech is better than Franky's, and Franky is stronger than a pacifista

Kkg will damage him (barely) not knock him, Kkg can't cause internal damages

Queen headbutted big mom and damaged her skull without taking any damage himself

He's also stated to be able to crush anyone, he can generate so much force that even someone using armement no matter how strong it is would get damaged due to the pressure

Keep drying your tears.

Law would one shot Cracker with a teleport+any move lol. People just don’t get that matchups matter for One Piece. This isn’t dragon ball where all characters have the same beam moves so the stronger beam wins

Status
Not open for further replies.