What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because luffys hurt levels right now doesn't remotely stand anywhere near what kaido had endured while kaido also hasn't even gotten the time to rest etc. That's why in this particular instance the whole luffy is hurt thing doesn't hold weight.
Kaido has not been knocked out, Luffy has been knocked out twice.
Kaido has bigger durability and has zoan regeneration, which was highlighted multiple times himself with wounds closing completely (and explained through characters like Ulti and Page One) and people viewing him an unstoppable monster.

But was it really under control? I am just thinking Luffy using base form must be for a reason? I can’t fathom why he would be holding back.
Luffy is using Baseo form becuase Gear 4 us fundemntally flawed. It drains haki constantly. Which is why Rayleigh wanted Luffy to away with it. Which for the most part he hae since training his base with seasone anfd gaining 3 advanced haki's.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
*Oda said that Luffy would still defeat Doffy in a fair fight in the and Doffy’s dialogue about Bellamy hurting Luffy implied it was equivalent to Gamma knife (which is bs)

I miswrote that.
The SBS is volume 88 or 89 I think
Yeah please quote the exact SBS.

Doffy only said that Luffy was injured not that he was as injured as he was after GK.

Yeah please quote the exact SBS.

Doffy only said that Luffy was injured not that he was as injured as he was after GK.
Q: I read the manga and watched the anime and noticed that after Luffy uses Gear 4, he not only can’t use Haki for 10 minutes but it also carries the tradeoff (risk) of being so fatigued that he can’t move. However, in Ch 885 he is moving totally normally right? Why isn't that tradeoff there anymore? P.N. BUSHI
Oda: The tradeoff of not being able to move that you’re referring to never existed in the first place. If he wanted to move but couldn’t use Haki during that time, he could still run from place to place to hide. In Dressrosa, after using Gear 4, he coincidentally ran into his allies and supporters so he could preserve his energy while they carried him to the next fight. If those people weren’t there then Luffy would just have to do his best!

If he's mid top tier then he's Admiral character already
With his new powerup he will be a mid top tier at high stage, overall as fighter, with his new powerup he will be very close to high top tier. Making him a great pirate, perhaps one of the strongest mid top tiers.

Kaido is a stage above, high top tier and not just one of them, he is the strongest one.
Kaido/Yonkou/Akainu>High Top Tiers
Admirals/Oden> Mid Top Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.