What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy will use g4 and dominate but kaido will keep up...
I expect bare hands kaido punching back

Base luffy (no g2/g3) matches base Doffy then overwhelms him with G4 even when Doffy uses Awakening
Base Luffy outclassed by Base Kata but then used G4 to match him
It's different here vs Kaido where base Luffy has been G2/G3 to keep up & still getting bested a bit.
This is why kaido won't lose like fodder to new G4 like Doffy lost but will also not match Luffy's new form like kata did at this rate.

G4 vs enemies 1v1 :
New g4 vs kaido will be High diff
Snakeman vs kata was extremely diff
Boundman vs Doffy was mid diff
Tankman vs Cracker was no diff
your forgetting ryou. until luffy shows he can use ryou effectively in g4 than his current base is his strongest form. I dont know if g4 will increase his adcoc either. awakening might be Luffys only way to progress past his current level and since he's reaching his limit as the gorsei are mentioning this legendary fruit then we have to take that seriously.

not that we can rely on odas words but he did say Kaidou won't be beat because of him getting hit hard.

That isn't fundamentally flawed, staying in it for extended periods because you are otherwise outclassed is the problem.

Using it as a quick change weapon like he did against the ship, the number and in snakeman quickly against Kaido is fine. In, attack, out, unless you are 100% sure of victory.

Zoro can't stay in adv CoC mode without draining his life force, but it's still a good trump card, Law and Kidd can't control their awakenings properly etc.
1. Your first point with luffy makes sense. The form should not be used for long periods but quick bursts are fine.

2. Zoro using advanced coC I kinda disagree with your point on since he only used it that long because it was to take out an opponent who has am ability with changing and strengthening his overall durability all around. On top of that it was his first time using advanced coC plus it was enma still pulling his haki. Once he gets more mastery over coC he should be able to use it for extended periods of time without any issue.

3. Law and kidd I agree with you on but they way oda wrote it makes no sense. It's been stated time and time again that one can only use awakening once they have full mastered there fruit. So it makes no sense that they barely have control over it lol

True. Still doesn't take away from the fact that his daughter who is also a zoan is telling the readers that upon fighting her dad she knows he is getting weaker as these fights drag on. So it's been happening gradually regardless. This was stated by an another oni that's also a mythical zoan user
Yes that was used to show hope, she in the same pages said Luffy is barely standing, can't be expected to carry any further burdens.
Luffy and Kaido in this chapter had direct subtext that says Kaido will not blame anything before this 1vs1 for his loss 1vs1, the world and both parties will agree that Luffy's inevitable win is completely legit.
That won't stop Luffy downplayers, Katakuri and Luffy and the entire world both verbally accepted Luffy's win was completely legit also.

It's funny how roles between Zorotards and I have switched, my switch is based on new information while yours is based on pure fanboy bullshit.
I remmeber when there was no indication that Zoro would have adv CoC that all zorotards swore up and down that that was adv CoC, now that he has it confirmed zorotards don't like that it did no significant damage to Kaido and so are slinking back.
1. If its based on facts show me the Black lightning oozing off like Zoro king if Hell attacks and others.
2. Literally that chapter is Zoro surpassing his limits and getting ACoC which means he got strongdr.
3. Your mad you were wrong

your forgetting ryou. until luffy shows he can use ryou effectively in g4 than his current base is his strongest form. I dont know if g4 will increase his adcoc either. awakening might be Luffys only way to progress past his current level and since he's reaching his limit as the gorsei are mentioning this legendary fruit then we have to take that seriously.

not that we can rely on odas words but he did say Kaidou won't be beat because of him getting hit hard.
That's a solid point you bring up. Will gear 4 even increase his advanced coc attacks? By theory it shouldn't since luffys haki doesn't increase when using gear 4. Infact it drops actually lol. So currently base luffy is his strongest form hence why he only uses gewr 4 in burst attacks and then stops it would seem. And just like you said "how can g4 increase his advanced coc attacks if they aren't touching"? Lol

Yes that was used to show hope, she in the same pages said Luffy is barely standing, can't be expected to carry any further burdens.
Luffy and Kaido in this chapter had direct subtext that says Kaido will not blame anything before this 1vs1 for his loss 1vs1, the world and both parties will agree that Luffy's inevitable win is completely legit.
That won't stop Luffy downplayers, Katakuri and Luffy and the entire world both verbally accepted Luffy's win was completely legit also.
She didn't say Luffy barley standing stop it. Luffy Eating and sleeping is when he at his toughest. Why don't we give Kaido 10 chapters to sleep and eat

@Extravlad @MarineHQ62 @AdmiralKinyagi @Blackbeard @Wiwi @Cross_Marian
Except more people get crazy akainu vs luffy future match cause it kill yonko > admiral headcannon.
‘They don’t want to see luffy vs akainu match cause it make akainu look stronger than all yonko and luffy is pirate king level.
They are now hoping for luffy to blueno akainu for 1 chapter .
gorsei as yonko level are gone now .
Can't wait for Yonko evolutionists who spent a decade shitting on Garp,Sengoku,Rayleigh and WB for being old to explain how the Gorosei who are even older would somehow be > Admirals now that the immortal theory is dead

Awakening (until you are used to it) uses tremendous amounts of stamina from what we've seen from Law and Kidd.
I doubt Luffy's awakening will be used to soften the side effects of a previous trump card, he can do that with training. It will be used to take him to the NEXT level.

The reason Oda doesn't want Luffy constantly in Gear 4 is because it takes away the variety and keeps Luffy locked in a few forms to be semi-serious.
That is taking him to the next level. It is not softening the side effects. It is completely correctly it. Luffy uses gear 4 with haki the remain solid while still having his elasticity properties as stated by doffy. Howevee if luffys knows how to do this without having to use haki as a base his can then focus all of that haki into his physical force in attack instead.

The other ability his awakening will have is being able to redirect kinetic energy since it goes with the whole "rubber bounces back" nitch.

Use Ryou in G4?? What bro Haki compliments you it doesn't take anything away from you unless over using it. Luffy already use ACoC in G4

Status
Not open for further replies.