What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And it is funny to see gorsei seem don’t have 100% knowing the world . They didnot know that giant elephant walking the sea .
Why history is gone ? Cause we forget it literally even gorsei forget the history sometimes.

Only robin will tell the truth forgotten history of void century. Not counting pirate king crew or oden. Does Yamato know true history of world government?

You forgetting one important point, better attack means more potency, so Luffy using G4 would not just increase the attack power, but also would give a boost. As example, in G4 Luffy skin became very soft and hard in sametime. Doffy couldn't cut him anymore. I think this will happen here too with G4.
I mean if the attacks are not changing because of adv CoC, why Luffy used G3 last chapter and this chapter if he don't even directly touch Kaido? Well because G3 increase the Attack power,it is not just Adv CoC. Luffy combo his own strenght with adv CoC, more power means better Attack potency so yeah their will be a difference with Base Luffy and G4 Luffy. Oda will need a way to point this out. I hope with G4, Luffy using far bigger adv CoC shockwave or he combinate adv CoC in his punches to increase the attack power.

Kaido hit Kinemon with his Club too and touch him even thought using Adv CoC. Also Kaido hit and touch Luffy with adv CoC via thunder bague. You can still touch and hit someone with Adv CoC.

You will see,G4 will even push Luffy more now.
I wasn't saying g4 won't increase Luffys attack power I was just saying that we don't know if he can use ryou in g4. it might help his adcoc as well but we don't know if it will drain his willpower ontop of his normal haki which will also be completed faster. for Kaidoub atleast luffy in base seems smarter because he has variety to continually wear Kaidou down whereas in G4 as we've seen hell probably just deplete his haki.

The reason why it depletes so quickly is because he's already going all out with his haki. I don't see it happening, I don't want to debate this any longer as we are likely to see his awakening (gomu gomu no what?) in a few chapters, and like Law and Kidd it will be limited and stamina draining, rather than make what is already meant to be a short final fight into something Luffy can sustain for hours unnecessarily.

G2 has no visible effect on what Luffy looks now, Oda inconsistently draws the steam, and his body shape looks the same, G3 attacks are limb specific and don't change Luffy's face or general shape and have a speed trade off, leading to variety between the two. Unlimited G4 kills some of this variability and the narrative impact of trump cards.
Post TS Luffy can use G2/G3 without drawbacks.

G4 is the new "drawback" form in a way.

I don't give a shit about the marimo or Yamato rn and you have to be illiterate to think there is no M3 or that Sanji is so much weaker, when Oda has been hyping up and portraying him alongside Zoro as one of the Wings of the PK
M3 with 2 top tiers and Yonji's brother? Such fallacie would only make sense if you had 3 characters on the same level. :kaidowhat:

but awakened Zoans were explained in Impel down.
They haven't "really" been explained. All we know is that they have high recovery. That's it. We don't know if it's a new form/different nature/etc. Nothing really has been addressed on that front.

Plus, post timeskip revamped Haki, so I'm pretty sure "awakening" was barely a concept Oda fully planned either just like Haki.

I mean he's fought big mom, Yamato the scabbards, Kidd killer zoro law and Luffy and still has plenty of energy so his awakening might just be that he has plenty of durability endurance and stamina.
That's definitely not his awakening

if you look at the impel down guards compared to normal zoan hybrids, normal hybrids are far more human-like than the impel down guards.

Like others have said, awakening makes zoans go mindless, so its probably kaido's final trump card that he will only use if he is on the verge of defeat. If I am not wrong, I think the opening shows a shot of kaido attacking the capital, that might be what happens after he uses awakening.

So essentially luffy is doing exactly what he stated not to complain about. Which would be not complaining about unfairness in pirate fight. Only difference is that kaido can make that claim since he has not once rested since the attack from the scabbards to now. Which is why lufdy statement is contradictory in terms of telling kaido that he shouldn't use him being drunk as an excuse for losing when he himself isn't acknowledging that kaido can use a variety of legit points as to why he lost since he damage accumulated would not only be luffys doing
This fight is on Kaido's home territory, Luffy has been beaten twice by Kaido when he was weaker than he currently is now, as well as having to beat several of Kaido's subordinates and learn techniques on the job.
Luffy can "legitimately point" to being more nerfed stamina and damage wise going into this 1vs1. Kaido doesn't need rest, he has the strongest mythical zoan and hasn't been knocked out multiple times.

Yes that was used to show hope, she in the same pages said Luffy is barely standing, can't be expected to carry any further burdens.
Luffy and Kaido in this chapter had direct subtext that says Kaido will not blame anything before this 1vs1 for his loss 1vs1, the world and both parties will agree that Luffy's inevitable win is completely legit.
That won't stop Luffy downplayers, Katakuri and Luffy and the entire world both verbally accepted Luffy's win was completely legit also.
End of wano Luffy >> kaido shanks big mom

The reason why it depletes so quickly is because he's already going all out with his haki. I don't see it happening, I don't want to debate this any longer as we are likely to see his awakening (gomu gomu no what?) in a few chapters, and like Law and Kidd it will be limited and stamina draining, rather than make what is already meant to be a short final fight into something Luffy can sustain for hours unnecessarily.

G2 has no visible effect on what Luffy looks now, Oda inconsistently draws the steam, and his body shape looks the same, G3 attacks are limb specific and don't change Luffy's face or general shape and have a speed trade off, leading to variety between the two. Unlimited G4 kills some of this variability and the narrative impact of trump cards.
You forgetting one important point, better attack means more potency, so Luffy using G4 would not just increase the attack power, but also would give a boost. As example, in G4 Luffy skin became very soft and hard in sametime. Doffy couldn't cut him anymore. I think this will happen here too with G4.
I mean if the attacks are not changing because of adv CoC, why Luffy used G3 last chapter and this chapter if he don't even directly touch Kaido? Well because G3 increase the Attack power,it is not just Adv CoC. Luffy combo his own strenght with adv CoC, more power means better Attack potency so yeah their will be a difference with Base Luffy and G4 Luffy. Oda will need a way to point this out. I hope with G4, Luffy using far bigger adv CoC shockwave or he combinate adv CoC in his punches to increase the attack power.

Kaido hit Kinemon with his Club too and touch him even thought using Adv CoC. Also Kaido hit and touch Luffy with adv CoC via thunder bague. You can still touch and hit someone with Adv CoC.

You will see,G4 will even push Luffy more now.
Because gear 3 cover more area so that even if kaido dodges he would still get a hit off of him? You do know that haki doesn't increase when using gears right?
Yes gears would increase his base stats like speed power etc however none of those things would increase his advanced coC punches since they dont PHYSICALLY touch. The only thing I see gears obviously is his speed so he would be able to get more punches in

Status
Not open for further replies.