What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy's first loss against Drunk Kaido, was overblown, because being Drunk is actually a boost, and because Luffy didn't know Kaido's abilities and was in a bad mental state.

That isn't really much different between base Luffy getting BTFO'd by Lucci no diff, to fighting him somewhat on par in base before dominating him in g2, or many such cases.

Mashima just makes up new shit as he goes along with no worldbuilding.
Basically what Oda did in this arc, invented advanced King Haki that leveled him up to god level and the characters learned that in less than 10 minutes fighting... spare me.

ironically, Mashima still manages to give explanations, like Natsu eating some element or something to make it very strong...

G4 Bound man increase CoA so why not CoC?
It doesn't increase coA. Gears dont increase haki they deplete it. It increases striking force because it physically hits. Problem is most of luffys advanced coC attacks dont touch. So in that situation would using gear 4 that specialize in physical output even be consider if the attacks dont physically land?

It doesn't increase coA. Gears dont increase haki they deplete it. It increases striking force because it physically hits. Problem is most of luffys advanced coC attacks dont touch. So in that situation would using gear 4 that specialize in physical output even be consider if the attacks dont physically land?
Yes, because he trained Gear 4 to use the "non-touching" Haki (and was failing at it).

Re-read Wano arc pls. There's a construction behind this power, and also: re-read the chapters which Rayleigh is training Luffy. He says exactly that when we're in the heat of a battle, our power (haki) comes out. :myman::myman:
there no construction. Luffy discovered the King's Haki in the battle against Kaido and came out using it... The same for Zoro that Emma practically forced him to use... all thrown away.

stop lying to yourself.

if you see any construction in it, you are crazy.

Luffy is being thrown around but I don't think Oda is going to reveal his awakening from some random people talking about it.
It could be Luffy is in the process of awakening. He "slows down his attack", stops Kaido's Kanabo with one arm, blows up his foot, and hit's Kaido so hard it white eyes him.

I made a speculation that Luffy's awakening, is actually a means to control his rubber body at will. This not only helps him when transitioning G4 forms, but also helps the drawback of burning through so much Haki, if he can just reshape his body into different G4 forms, without using Armament to hold them in place.

I really need to see the pics on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.