What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we get a solid 4 more chapters of this. Just a slugfest between luffy and Kaido.

it'd be better if Luffy was in G4, him tanking blow after blow in base is kind of disappointing and is giving Kaido the Katakuri vibes AP wise.
It'll be longer and split up between all other events on Onigashima. Trust me, other fights for Luffy last upwards of 12 chapters. Katakuri lasted 18 when spread out through other events. There's still way too much to resolve this arc to have Kaido go down quickly.

You'll get what you want though, Odas usually super good about catering to Luffy fights

Dude , you cannot go any fights witout any opinion about how to win.

Think Ennies Lobby , all monster trio know that how to keep up with their opponent in some point. They thought before how to able to win.

And now.

They went without any winning idea.
Zoro dont know CoC , Luffy dont know coating , sanji dont know exesceleton.

But they went island to obtain victory.

This make arc shit. You missed point. Powerup is normal thing. But you can create this thing in the sense of frame.
First time reading Shonen?

I didn't get your tag notification before.....:josad:..

Luffy didn't tank the attack....he "suffered" from the attack according to that spoiler...he just "endured" it and keep fighting.......you do know that tanking and enduring are not same....panel will also clear
He tanked it , he literally was k.oed by same attack before

His DF dura is increasing :seriously:

What was Clovers last words? ;)
Clover stated that before the World Government was formed, the world was ruled by a Great Kingdom. "The Name of the Great Kingdom is........"

Mark my words, the Devil Fruit will reveal the real name of the Great Kingdom! This is why the World Goverment try to erase the name of the Fruit!

It'll be longer and split up between all other revents on Onigashima. Trust me, other fights for Luffy last upwards of 12 chapters. Katakuri lasted 18 when spread out through other events. There's still way too much to resolve this arc to have Kaido go down quickly.

You'll get what you want though, Odas usually super good about catering to Luffy fights
Katakuri lasted 18 chapters cause there was no time limit ( i mean there was but it was huge ) but onigashima and wano is a mess rn, luffy ( oda ) has to end it asap

I didn't get your tag notification before.....:josad:..

Luffy didn't tank the attack....he "suffered" from the attack according to that spoiler...he just "endured" it and keep fighting.......you do know that tanking and enduring are not same....panel will also clear
People forget that base Luffy endured Power Mochi gattling. When a normal Power Mochi fucked up Boundman

Oda just gives Protagonists unlimited Stamina for some reason. One Piece was always bad about this

Dude , you cannot go any fights witout any opinion about how to win.
They didn't....they went with an intention to win....it is just that whatever they are prepared for is not enough....there is no 100 % certainity in any fight....that time, it was sufficient for them and now it wasn't...

I don't know what happened in this chapter, we have to wait for the panels - but he certainly didn't "tank" AdvCoC attacks in 1036.

He defended himself using Conquerors Haki barriers. The club doesn't even make contact with his head if you look closely.

Kaido and BM don't have to do that because their durability is so high. I guess the rest of the top tiers who don't have insanely high durabilities defend themselves this way.
Big mom was forced to use Amament Haki hardedning fused with her soru soru devil fruit(proved by Gear 4 rubber armament haki and katakuri sticky hardening haki mochi flame design), to Block a Non Advanced haki Gear 4 king gun.

Mind you that she never use haki to block Law's and kids attacks. She was also injured by kids metal attack.

This indicated that Big Mom's durability is many times weaker than kaido's scake defense that took Gear 4 Kong organ attacks without haki.

Big Mom can be hurt normal. Luffy had the force to do it in WHole cake island and so does kid.

Katakuri lasted 18 chapters cause there was no time limit ( i mean there was but it was huge ) but onigashima and wano is a mess rn, luffy ( oda ) has to end it asap

Doesn't matter. Oda has stretched out 15 minutes of Onigashima arriving at the capital to over 15 chapters now. The last 10 or so have been 5 minutes lol.

Even Momo is pushing back on the island arriving too. Oda can and will slow down time to finish other events. It's not going to go by as fast as you think, there are still tons of other things that need to finish first, and Kaido isn't going down before that.

And just and FYI, Birdcage had a small timelimit by the time Zoro won against Pica, yet Luffy vs Doflamingo was still 12 chapters.

They're crying because sober Kaido is actually nerfed Kaido, and it makes roof piece that less special when you find out later on that both Big Mom and Kaido weren't serious at all on that rooftop.
:kayneshrug:another reason why SNs vs Yonko is fanservice
Kaido only used adcoc at the end when he got bored of them
Both kaido and BM weren't serious
That fight was just for sales

Kaido only became a lil serious vs Luffy round 1 and Yamato then now serious vs Luffy
BM became serious vs awakenee Law and awakened Kidd

Nothing Kaido said hurts Yamato, Luffy is stronger than Yamato and BM and Kaido needs to fight harder.
But didn't Adv.CoC was enough to basically place its users at the same level, and leagues above those who don't have that ability?

You think Kizaru going all out is having a worse perfomance against Kaido than Yamato because he has no Adv.CoC?

Yamato used all of her arsenal, and did shit to Kaido

Now we see even more that Luffy stills the only one able to push Kaido to use more of his powers, in years, meaning he was holding back before that.

You don't believe Sanji will fight an Admiral, so whatever
:kawak:

Status
Not open for further replies.