What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What people don’t know is I actually enjoy all 3 characters

1. Sanji
2. Luffy
3. Zoro my all time top 3 fav strawhats. I just criticize Zoro the most because everyone on this forum treats dude like a god. I always go for the underdog’s in any given situation because the underdogs are typically the cooler characters from my perspective

Even with King, Queen and Jack, Jack is still the coolest looking Calamity to me
Haha yeah, I've been lurking here for a while, I can see what you mean. Zoro a great charachter, it's really too bad that some of his stans ruin his character.

What people don’t know is I actually enjoy all 3 characters

1. Sanji
2. Luffy
3. Zoro my all time top 3 fav strawhats. I just criticize Zoro the most because everyone on this forum treats dude like a god. I always go for the underdog’s in any given situation because the underdogs are typically the cooler characters from my perspective

Even with King, Queen and Jack, Jack is still the coolest looking Calamity to me
Lack did nothing wrong, blame Oda

Kaido is a monster and so is Luffy.
His haki is stronger huh?
Luffy is preparing something big, in the next two chapters we will see his new pu i believe.
Zunisha is coming for a rescue.
Maybe after the war is finished, wano and zou will fuse as one country. They are a family anyway.
It's unbelievable that shirahoshi and momo have the abilities that everyone is afraid but them as individuals are crybabies lol oda..
Gorousei have to step up their game, joyboy and the ancient weapons are really close to fully unlock their abilities and if they all unite it's game over for them.
After Luffy beat's kaido the whole world will take action against the strawhats and their allies.
Luffy is a straight up beast. Ever since the TS, Luffy has always been fighting handicapped. He had G4 forms up his sleeve the entire time but never brought it out until Dressrosa. He didn't really have to struggle if he pulled all the stops from the get go but his way of fighting in weaker forms has been great training pushing his lowest to it's limits while raising the bar for his highest which ends up benefitting his overall strength. It's really interesting how he's reliant on his fruit but even if it was taken away, he'd still be plenty powerful due to also focusing on his base strength especially now with greater control of Haki.

read what I said again, I don't mind Luffy being special, it's common in all shonen but his DF is also special it will make the character so shitty. In 90 volume we never had a teasing on his DF and in 1 arc everything around Luffy is special
if you think this oda can do another shit when gomu gomu contain joyboy spirit when this awakening the spirit combine with luffy to become a god level.

Ok that’s true for the most part but do you honestly believe that it makes sense for the dude to be able to tank these attacks after only being finished by one? Do you really think this is logical and good writing?
Oden got Ko'd by one well placed Raime Hakke because he wasn't properly focused.
A boxer can be ko'd by a stray punch or endure for 12 rounds, depending on a multitude of factors.
Luffy's freakish grit and stamina has always been a thing, getting caught off guard when you don't know your opponent's abilities was a low end showing for Luffy's true strength, just like getting dominated by base Lucci was in W7.

Kaido saying he hasn't been that serious in a while pretty much confirms it since he fought Big Meme for 3 days just a week ago

Luffy > Big Meme is canon
@Extravlad
It was always clear that the clash between Kaido and Meme wasn't even close to being the serious battle some people think it was and the two were fine afterwards and there weren't pretty much signs of distruction either.

Now, we also got this.

But yeah, Meme is equal to Kaido. Who wouldn't think that after their respective portrayal and feats, right?
:gokulaugh:

Their is a reason Sabo got the Mera Fruit

It will be a rematch
The Mera Mera is factually an inferior DF.
This isn't an argument in favor of Sabo at all.

There is a reason why Oda had Akainu scar Luffy, made Luffy have nightmares of him, paralleled his progress with Blackbeard's and had Luffy react in anger at the mere mention of his name

Status
Not open for further replies.