What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is for you "advanced Armament"? Cause for me infusing your blade with haki is already advanced armament usage, as it simply describes a technique/control based ability, not an inherently greater grade of CoA quality or some.
Internal destruction haki is just the even further advanced version of the more brawler specific barrier haki application.
If "advCoA" is for you the "internal destruction CoA", then no, they and Oden do not have it.
Their swords were PENETRATING Kaido's skin, which they were able to do, cause the blade's efficiency was boosted and that's where the damage came from, not from some internal desstruction haki blasts.

And as I said, for the Oden Nitoryu Totsuka move they explicitly went for CoA hardened weapons, as it gives the blade even further power and durability in comparison to their befiorehand use of CoA in its natural fluid form on their blades, as hardened CoA > it's non hardened form obviously.
Barrier haki = CoA infusion on blades technique wise, just different applications.
Kawamatsu's fighting style even relies on barrier haki like sword swings for example.
While luffy was training in Udon, he explicitly says his level of armament haki was literally too insufficient to damage kaido… Then when Hyogoro qsks him what he wants to learn Luffy remembers Rayleigh, Sentomaru and the Boa sisters using an advanced form of haki… Then Hyogoro demonstrates the haki infront of Luffy and Luffy says yes, thats ehat he wants to learn

This is advanved armament haki…

Also, this is what both Kaido and luffy said later in Onisgashima is still too weak… Advanced armament can damage Kaido but its still too weak to reallt severelt damage him… As admitted by both Luffy and kaido…

Which makes it interesting to me that you believe that Oden scarred kaido WITHOUT even using advanced armament… Yet Luffy and kaido say Advanced Armament cant reallt do shit… So what is Oden’s haki that it can scar kaido?

Zoro said Luffy wasn't taking it seriously, that is canon.

It wasn't plot armor, he wasn't moving with the full speed before.

King's blade ain't doing shit to Luffy.
Zoro said he would slice Kaido into pieces. Canon too.

It was plot armor. Why Luffy wouldn't move at full speed and became stronger after being knocked out one more time?

King's blade is cutting Luffy into pieces.

You had a stroke?

Luffy learning "ryou" not ACoC. Ryou is haki. Wano people for being samurai apply haki on sword, and Hyogoro was using haki outside his body just like Rayleigh, Sentomaru and Amazon Lily women. That is not advanced armament.

When Luffy finally uses it to break his and Hyogoro's collars he remembers Rayleigh only when he breaks Cami's collars back at Sabaody. Hyogoro also states that Luffy just used an advanced technique that he couldn't teach him.

This is so simple. I don't know why people have so hard time understading ryou is only haki applied outside of your body and advanced armament is above that aka internal damage.
So what did Oden use to scar kaido again?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Glad you agree how Kaido immediately stopped giving two shits about the scar that Zoro placed on him.
Glad you know Luffy doesnt have better offensive feat than Zoro despite you claiming otherwise.

Once again glad that you're not denying how Hakai fucked Zoro over with him having 30 bones broken.
Glad you know Luffy doesnt have better defensive feat than Zoro despite claiming he blows him out of the water.

Does he remain Kaido's subordinate yes or no ?
Didn't he himself tell Kaido to remain the strongest which means he sees his captain stronger as himself?
You're to smart to deny this.
What does being subordinate have to do with it?
Yes, he said Kaido is the strongest. I never denied it.

In this chapter Luffy tanks CoC infused named attacks of Kaido and immediately gets back up, so we don't need to talk about durability either.

Base King's fire infused kicks were already putting Zoro to the canvas pre adv CoC.

Zoro is very strong but Luffy is stronger. There's no shame in that.
Oh he can finally tank Kaido's hits? Took him long enough to catch up to Law and broken body Zoro...
Fire kicks when Zoro was flying after Kitetsu? Are you using that as an argument? :suresure:
How can I paint the picture so that you understand that Luffy will never be anywhere close to Zoro?
Is it enough if I say that Zoro can beat Kaido with 1 slice now while Luffy will need 100 hits? :sus:
Dont tell me that beating a Lunarian God in 15 mins didnt explain to you that Zoro is far stronger than the guy who cant win vs Cracker/Katakuri in 11 hours?

What's your issue? It's not me drawing how Luffy even matches a more serious Kaido without G4. :crazwhat:
I have no issue with gearless Luffy matching Kaido.
You are the one who doesnt understand why that is happening and that Usopp can replicate that with his dials...
It's not like you didnt ride the same hype back in 1010 and 1011 and ended up in a train wreck in 1013, remember? :mihugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.