What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you agree he doesnt have better offensive feat than Zoro.

Glad you also agree that he doesnt have better defensive feat than Zoro either.

The guy whose toughness is another level, Kaido included. The guy who fought Zoro better than 2 Emperors combined.

Delusions will stay delusions.

Once again, back to your claim that Luffy's feats blow Zoro's out of the water... Which feats are you talking about? :luffylaugh:

Have you followed Wano so far? Dude has been behind Zoro the whole arc... :myman:

Little Luffy hype is all that takes to get y'all delusional again... :crazwhat:
Which time is it happening this arc only? Is it like 5th time y'all are riding the hype train?
And y'all didnt learn a single thing from the 4 train wrecks that you were part of in the same arc? :eeke:
HOW I WISH I GOT THIS CONFIDENCE WHEN TALKING CRAP LMAO.
ZORO FANS REALLY READING ZORO PIECE

:luffylaugh:

What a load of BS. So luffy is gonna shatter Kaido's dream and then let him have a 2nd chance at said dream again? 20 years of oppression in wano, once the strawhats leave :suresure:

Reaffirms Oda being an average storyteller ngl

Luffy not killing people =/= Zoro (or strawhats not killing people)...so 20 points towards ZKK
OP is about dreams, overcoming adversity, exploration, and development. The fighting and conflict are just the medium/methods not the ends.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
How is King of Hell a mode? It's clearly just implying a future epithet for Zoro imo.
Zoro activates the mode here:

King of Hell is a "mode" as much as Asura is. Or even more so, as Zoro fights in it for an extended period of time.

]:ihaha:
Cope harder Cinera
King of Hell Zoro > Hybrid Kaido.

Not on guard? He punched Kaido at his face and said he would beat 2 Yonkos. If he is not on guard that is his stupidity only. How the hell you Luffytards think Luffy not being on guard in a fight that he begin is a plausible excuse? Plus Luffy has FS which he used before getting hit just like the first time at begin of Wano.

I agree that 1010 he got faster by plot armor. But until he unleash his ACoC he was way slower than Kaido.

Never said King was stronger than Luffy. Just said King has better chances of winning because Luffy would take a lot to understand his ability and King is a bad matchup for him because of his blades. Is hard to measure but Zoro blitzed Kaido and Flames Off King is as fast as Zoro so I could argue that King being faster than Kaido is also faster than base Luffy(not snakeman) another advantage for King. Luffy only has superior AP with ACoC and ACoA. His durability is worse, speed out of G4 Snakeman worse and inteligence worse.
Zoro said Luffy wasn't taking it seriously, that is canon.

It wasn't plot armor, he wasn't moving with the full speed before.

King's blade ain't doing shit to Luffy.

I can sign that bro
I absolutely loved Rave Master
We could made thread about RM greatness.
Btw what I really love in this story it was Generations Conflict plot(it remind me Phantasy star 3 xD my fav game in childhood). Raregrove vs Simfonia happened much earlier then Uchiha vs Senju. Which is more important the thing how it was developed in the story was impressive like who would though that
In the very begining of the story Haru will saw his father fight to death against King, with big pay-off both of them died
. And then what was really impressive clash between Haru and Luccia in the middle of the series. And ofc what Role Ellie played there in the end. It was shoking to say the least. Or most unexpected fight
Haru vs his Teacher, who basically gave him sword, but not just fight but fight to death. For MC killing his teacher is something beyond expectation
So yeah Rave Master is legendary manga.
Btw Eden Zero is even close to RM? Or it's more like FT?

Glad you agree he doesnt have better offensive feat than Zoro.
Glad you agree how Kaido immediately stopped giving two shits about the scar that Zoro placed on him.

Glad you also agree that he doesnt have better defensive feat than Zoro either.
Once again glad that you're not denying how Hakai fucked Zoro over with him having 30 bones broken.

The guy whose toughness is another level, Kaido included. The guy who fought Zoro better than 2 Emperors combined.
Does he remain Kaido's subordinate yes or no ?
Didn't he himself tell Kaido to remain the strongest which means he sees his captain stronger as himself?

You're to smart to deny this.

In this chapter Luffy tanks CoC infused named attacks of Kaido and immediately gets back up, so we don't need to talk about durability either.

Base King's fire infused kicks were already putting Zoro to the canvas pre adv CoC.

Zoro is very strong but Luffy is stronger. There's no shame in that.

We could made thread about RM greatness.
Btw what I really love in this story it was Generations Conflict plot. Raregrove vs Simfonia happened much earlier then Uchiha vs Senju. Which is more important the thing how it was developed in the story was impressive like who would though that
In the very begining of the story Haru will saw his father fight to death against King, with big pay-off both of them died
. And then what was really impressive clash between Haru and Luccia in the middle of the series. And ofc what Role Ellie played there in the end. It was shoking to say the least. Or most unexpected fight
Haru vs his Teacher, who basically gave him sword, but not just fight but fight to death. For MC killing his teacher is something beyond expectation
So yeah Rave Master is legendary manga.
Btw Eden Zero is even close to RM? Or it's more like FT?
EZ is not completed so it’s hard to say but it’s reaaaaallly good. It has the best elements of pre ts OP and Rave Master. It’s also a little bit darker.

Rave Master was great from the beginning until the end. I loved everyone from the main group but my fav is Shuda

You had a stroke?

Luffy learning "ryou" not ACoC. Ryou is haki. Wano people for being samurai apply haki on sword, and Hyogoro was using haki outside his body just like Rayleigh, Sentomaru and Amazon Lily women. That is not advanced armament.

When Luffy finally uses it to break his and Hyogoro's collars he remembers Rayleigh only when he breaks Cami's collars back at Sabaody. Hyogoro also states that Luffy just used an advanced technique that he couldn't teach him.

This is so simple. I don't know why people have so hard time understading ryou is only haki applied outside of your body and advanced armament is above that aka internal damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.