What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're using the general advantage of a swordsman as an argument and pretend like this implies to Zoro vs Luffy only. As a swordsman Zoro's specialty is cutting flesh while Luffy with his punches has no hope of doing the same.

Zoro with his strongest attack couldn't make Kaido move out of his place, commenting on his disappointment of that while Luffy is smacking Kaido's ass around since getting Adv CoA let alone CoC.

Yes he does. Luffy tanks a new named attack of Hybrid Kaido in this chapter and gets up without any problem.

When has Zoro done that ?
He never tanked TB, he couldn't move a muscle after that.

You can devide the feat categories into as many as you want. Luffy is currently doing something Zoro never proved he can. He's going toe to toe with Hybrid Kaido who fights with all his might and managed to get the better of him several times.

So yes, Luffy's feats blow that of Zoro outta the water rn. It can change, let's see.

Glad you agree that Luffy's oponnent is indeed stronger than Zoro's

Yes because Zoro never tanked a CoC infused club strike of Kaido.

You can pack up old stuff as much as you want, I'm talking about the current events of this chapter.

Luffy is the first oponnent in a long time that Hybrid Kaido takes as serious as he's doing rn, something he hasn't done against BM, Zoro or Yamato.

Luffy is stronger than Zoro.
They're a troll.

G4 Bound man increase CoA so why not CoC?
I don't think G4 increase his Haki it just increase the output but we don't know if adCoc can be ramped up like that. Does COC increase with usage or is directly affected by ambition. COC has been described as the will to dominate so maybe it increases the more you dominate your opponent and increase confidence.

The Gorosei want Robin, time for Jinbei, Killer and Bepo to fight the CP-0, I can't see the Strawhats having a party if Robin is kidnapped.
Bonus scenario and the cook actually does something useful and protects Robin but for that he would need to get up before the raid ends.
The Cook has so called exoskeleton durability and regeneration but is factually in the ICU at the moment. :emohiyo:

Zunisha is just a red herring, don't fall for it! The goroseis don't even know what that shadow is, they are speculating about it based on the knowledge they have from the world government. The government agent who speaks with the goroseis has no idea what that Giant shadow is either.
I think we need to images/context. If its a visual den Den mushi and they can see the shadow clearly being an elegant, then its probably about Zunesha

Status
Not open for further replies.