What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Eh, your actions and words do not match up. You're clearly salty that Luffy performs this well who's "only YC level" according to you.
Wrong.
I explained why he is still YC level despite same actions during 1010-1013.
You are the one who didnt learn.
But I will make sure to remind you when Luffy fails again. :myman:

Basically what would be their equivalent to the attack below out of the timeskip before all the power up?

Back on the sea train luffy and zoro had to work together to break through aqua laguna both evenly splitting the work

Then against the pacifista they do the same thing with addition with sanji and just upgraded attacks in general

Individually weve all seen each attack in some form
Luffy using gum gum cannon on the sea train then Gum gum jet cannon at shabaody

Zoro using 108 pound phoenix pre shusui on the sea train and 108 pound phoenix with shusui at shabaody

Sanji using diable jambe mouton mallet at shabaody. While not on the sea train he probably would have used just base mouton mallet

Weve also seen the 3 do another team attack back in alabasta but without it being put into a single concentrated force. Tho each attack should be more or less comparable
Luffy using whip, zoro using tatsumaki, and sanji using epaule shoot

And back in whiskey peak a gum gum bazooka and onigiri were also pretty comparable

Comparing their final attacks on a pacifista pre timeskip and their first attacks on a pacifista post timeskip
Pre timeskip they finally finished it off with their strongest attacks pretimeskip each getting stronger in succession
Sanji using diable jambe flambage shot, zoro using Ashura: Makyusen, and luffy gigant riffle

Post timeskip each had the ability to oneshot one of them with their more casual basic attacks
Luffy using jet pistol, sanji probably using epaule shot cause neck and as for zoro honestly i don't recognize his stance at all enough to say but its some type of santoryu attack

A few chapters later they use some of their high end attacks against the kraken aka surume
Sanji using Bien Cuit: Grill Shot probably his second strongest type of kick behind hell memories
Zoro using Santoryu Ogi: Rokudo no Tsuji probably his second strongest santoryu attack before Santoryu Ogi: Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai his only other ogi technique not including the basic version sanzen sekai
Luffy using Gomu Gomu no Elephant Gun his second strongest non g4 punch behind the g2/3 stacked version. Which is probably just red roc i think

A few arcs later in whole cake island sanji's crosse strike and a smaller elephant gun were also seemingly pretty comparable

The Gorosei want Robin, time for Jinbei, Killer and Bepo to fight the CP-0, I can't see the Strawhats having a party if Robin is kidnapped.
Bonus scenario and the cook actually does something useful and protects Robin but for that he would need to get up before the raid ends.

The Gorosei want Robin, time for Jinbei, Killer and Bepo to fight the CP-0, I can't see the Strawhats having a party if Robin is kidnapped.
Bonus scenario and the cook actually does something useful and protects Robin but for that he would need to get up before the raid ends.
Honestly all this space devoted to this situation makes me feel like Robin will be kidnapped. Otherwise it would be a pointless plot.

Glad you know Luffy doesnt have better offensive feat than Zoro despite you claiming otherwise.
You're using the general advantage of a swordsman as an argument and pretend like this implies to Zoro vs Luffy only. As a swordsman Zoro's specialty is cutting flesh while Luffy with his punches has no hope of doing the same.

Zoro with his strongest attack couldn't make Kaido move out of his place, commenting on his disappointment of that while Luffy is smacking Kaido's ass around since getting Adv CoA let alone CoC.

Glad you know Luffy doesnt have better defensive feat than Zoro despite claiming he blows him out of the water.
Yes he does. Luffy tanks a new named attack of Hybrid Kaido in this chapter and gets up without any problem.

When has Zoro done that ?
He never tanked TB, he couldn't move a muscle after that.

You can devide the feat categories into as many as you want. Luffy is currently doing something Zoro never proved he can. He's going toe to toe with Hybrid Kaido who fights with all his might and managed to get the better of him several times.

So yes, Luffy's feats blow that of Zoro outta the water rn. It can change, let's see.

What does being subordinate have to do with it?
Yes, he said Kaido is the strongest. I never denied it.
Glad you agree that Luffy's oponnent is indeed stronger than Zoro's
Oh he can finally tank Kaido's hits? Took him long enough to catch up to Law and broken body Zoro...
Fire kicks when Zoro was flying after Kitetsu? Are you using that as an argument? :suresure:
Yes because Zoro never tanked a CoC infused club strike of Kaido.

How can I paint the picture so that you understand that Luffy will never be anywhere close to Zoro?
Is it enough if I say that Zoro can beat Kaido with 1 slice now while Luffy will need 100 hits? :sus:
Dont tell me that beating a Lunarian God in 15 mins didnt explain to you that Zoro is far stronger than the guy who cant win vs Cracker/Katakuri in 11 hours?
You can pack up old stuff as much as you want, I'm talking about the current events of this chapter.

Luffy is the first oponnent in a long time that Hybrid Kaido takes as serious as he's doing rn, something he hasn't done against BM, Zoro or Yamato.

Luffy is stronger than Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.