What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it multiple times, and I don't get why many see it as an impossible scenario

the direction of the story is for Rocks pirates to be the main villains from now on, and Wano is a build up to that

introduction of Rocks in Wano arc, and calling Kaido and BM alliance as Rocks pirates return, while several other Rocks members are being teased like Shiki in Oden flashback, Weevil mother, Shanks worrying about a certain pirate, and who know what's next

i think it's very fair assumption lol it doesn't make sense Big Mom to fall here, Kaido still full of mysteries even tho we're near the end of Wano, the alliance between the two seems pointless and random if it's not gonna lead to anything substantial...ect

also it's obvious Rocks existence won't mean anything if supposedly the only two alive members are already dealt with, why the story of Rocks even exist then? Rocks pirates introduction can only be meaningful if it affect the current story
I think it’ll tie in to Blackbeard. I don’t necessarily believe Blackbeard is Rox’ son, however, there’s a reason blackbeard named his flag ship the Saber of Xebec.

Also I think it’ll play into Fujitoras backstory as well.

Rocks’ story will be related to Blackbeard since his ship is literally called The Xebec.

Shanks is also only one year older than the God Valley Incident. So there might be connection there as well.
Yes they both related to Rocks story, Wich only support my opinion

meaning Rocks pirates being the main villains will involve BB and Shanks, so every major character have something to offer going forward, it doesn't have to be " Kaido and BM need to fall so Oda move on to BB and Shanks"

now on to why BB and Shanks are not enough, Rocks flashback is huge event that involved all the legends, while BB and Shanks involvement is indirect, they weren't there, you can't introduce a huge flashback like that involving all major characters for the reason to just be " this is BB idol" , or "this is Shanks father " lol these connections only work as Shanks and BB introduction to the current plot, not be the main reason

actually Oda literally said out loud that Rocks will return yet People ignored him, when BM and Kaido alliance was revealed, BM said the fire festival will be " an anniversary"

Yeah

and then nobody will die, and there will be no tension

and i won't be scared of them either

that's my nightmare

because what you just described was how hyped i was before Wano

think about it, if someone told me Luffy was gonna fight Big Mom and Kaido at the same arc right before Wano, i would go nuts thinking about the consequences of that and how epic that fight would be, but now look where we are
Post automatically merged:

I don't care about that shit, why would that make me feel tension? I don't give a shit

especially since i know there's 0 chance of that happening with Dragon Momo and Zunisha in here
Yep even admiral scared to faced yonko. And now 2 yonko battle with new gen. And luffy by 1 with yonko. Next battle will be an easy fight for luffy except the enemy play dirty like BB and Akainu.

Yes they both related to Rocks story, Wich only support my opinion

meaning Rocks pirates being the main villains will involve BB and Shanks, so every major character have something to offer going forward, it doesn't have to be " Kaido and BM need to fall so Oda move on to BB and Shanks"

now on to why BB and Shanks are not enough, Rocks flashback is huge event that involved all the legends, while BB and Shanks involvement is indirect, they weren't there, you can't introduce a huge flashback like that involving all major characters for the reason to just be " this is BB idol" , or "this is Shanks father " lol these connections only work as Shanks and BB introduction to the current plot, not be the main reason

actually Oda literally said out loud that Rocks will return yet People ignored him, when BM and Kaido alliance was revealed, BM said the fire festival will be " an anniversary"
Rocks is the lurkin legend

Just gonna put out a reminder that Shanks had conversations with the Gorosei who now are confirmed to want to kill Robin lol

I love how this doesn't seem red flaggish in the slightest to some people. Shanks ain't rolling with Luffy's agenda, that much is clear. Im also pretty sure he was talking about Luffy to the Gorosei because he only goes to them after he learns of Luffy"s new bounty and Blackbeard did nothing of note until AFTER this.
Even if Shanks has a different ideology from Luffy's, he's still not an antagonist.

Even if Shanks has a different ideology from Luffy's, he's still not an antagonist.
Nah I disagree. Antagonist does not mean "evil" or "villain".

If Shanks even remotely impedes on Luffy's progress, even if it's just a difference in ideology and causing them to fight, then Shanks is an Antagonist.

Kid is an Antagonist, as along as he competes with Luffy to be Pirate King. If by the end of Wano he has no aim to compete anymore then he's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.