What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Feat for Law whos fighting a Yonkou.Not a feat for Zoron

Zoron only can deal with FM level fodders ala ALbert
Zoro's resilience scales way above Law.

Law was literally dropping his jaw in front of Zoro's endurance.

So if Law can do that, Zoro can do way better.

The chapter promises to be titanic, perhaps even the best of Wano / Onigashima.

So it looks like the chapter is focused on Luffy vs Kaido With a Kaido who gets stronger when he drinks and who also changes his fighting style and which alternates with his different modes.

Kaido who said for a very long time he did not seriously fight in 1v1 someone until the arrival of Monkey D Luffy.

The fight is close with an advantage for Kaido especially at the level of Haki but Luffy is not left out since apparently he manages to return back to back to Kaido.

And let a tanker arrive and dodge certain attacks. Who could have imagined Luffy reaching such a level so quickly?

Decidedly Luffy will always amaze me he is an absolute genius of the fight the Luffy of chapter 1000 and 1010 has absolutely nothing to do with the current Luffy.

I hope that there will be flashback on Kaido at least for 3 chapters, and I think that the fight will last long enough, Luffy's fights last extremely long normal since he is the Mc and that we are in the final phase against the most powerful creature in the world in 1 vs 1.

I think the fight will take a lot of chapter maybe 8 or even 10 12 chapter if there is the flashback of the Rocks.

In addition, Kaido has surely not shown everything, he has surely unveiled an awakening and / or a new form of his Momentum, Luffy is still in his basic form and uses Gear 2/3 at certain times with the Haki of the Advanced Kings.

Luffy has not yet released his Gear 4, I think that in this fight Luffy will alternate the different types of Gear 4 that we have seen so far (Boudnman, Tankman and SnakeMan) but that will not be enough.

And that it will unveil either an awakening of Gum Gum Fruit and / or a new form of Gear 4 or just Gear.

Can't wait to see the pics and the Advanced Kings Haki Clashes between Luffy and Kaido.

The core theme of this series is "inherited will" and one of the most used themes after that are the "fall of the old/rise of the new".

That being said. The Old gen in BM and Kaido will fall here but Xebec's will lives on in BB as he expressed in MF how he wants to destroy and engulf everything, not mentioning that his ship is directly named after him.

BB carries on Xebec's will
Yes, but again why involve all the legends in the story? why not just introduce some strong pirate who resemble teach and that's it? The Rocks flashback is related to BB , but it's bigger than to be just about him

now about inherited will, yes you're right, doesn't mean Oda won't play around these themes

I will give you an example, the only good pirate in Rocks is Whiteboard, Whiteboard talked about accepting he's a pirate from the past , and he accepted letting the new generation shine

right now his underling Marco is fighting for the same cause

now if Rocks pirates return what would that mean? They unlike WB refuse the inherited will, they refuse to let the new generation take the torch , here Oda is still focusing on inherited will but just twisting it

especially when one of the major plotlines in this arc is Oden prophecy, meaning fate decided Joyboy will appear in this year, but most Rocks pirates giving their age can't be included in the prophecy, that's what happened to Roger, Rocks returning ties up nicely with Oden prophecy plotline, fighting against fate and inherited will to be Joyboy

and again, why even fight the idea, the hints are there, it wo t be out of the blue, very fair assumption to where the story is heading

Anybody who says OP is trash frankly is in the minority and is just hating for no good reason.

Yes Wano has its flaws right now but it is peak climax right now. The worst gen vs Yonko. Zoro and Sanji getting massive PUs. WG getting involved and CP0 stuff. More lore on Joyboy and ties to Kaido.

We complain about our favorite characters and shit but this is some of the best OP has to offer, and it is pretty good.

Admirals are base on actors Oda respects the most
He wont clown them like these Mere Yonkos like Crydo and Meme
Yep
Akainu came after Blackbeard. Akainu is marine enemy that luffy hate the most. All admirals are luffy friendly except kizaru which he is neutral.
‘So luffy literally all use all his power to defeat akainu.
I think Luffy will gear fourth on akainu. This time , unlimited gear fourth luffy master mode.

Anybody who says OP is trash frankly is in the minority and is just hating for no good reason.

Yes Wano has its flaws right now but it is peak climax right now. The worst gen vs Yonko. Zoro and Sanji getting massive PUs. WG getting involved and CP0 stuff. More lore on Joyboy and ties to Kaido.

We complain about our favorite characters and shit but this is some of the best OP has to offer, and it is pretty good.
It ain't trash, it's mid

If Hybrid Kaido cannot beat G2/G3 Luffy, then yes.

King of Hell Zoro's AP >> Hybrid Kaido.

Hell, Rooftop Zoro already had better AP feats than Hybrid Kaido (solo, so. Hakai not included).

Hybrid Kaido's Haoshoku clad Thunder Bagua was shrugged off by Law of all people.

If Zoro outclasses Hybrid Kaido AP wise, then he wins.

Zoro was already able to blitz Hybrid Kaido and scar him before awakening Haoshoku and while far from top condition (half dead, 30 broken bones and no stamina left).

What do you think happens to Kaido if Zoro blitzes him again, but this time it's a maximum Haoshoku coating attack?

Pray tell, how exactly is Hybrid Kaido supposed to win here?

To summarise:
  1. Zoro has the offensive prowess to fuck Kaido up severely.
  2. Zoro has the CQC ability and attack speed to land attacks on Kaido.

Hybrid Kaido simply can't win with his pitiful solo showings. Portrayal can only carry someone so far.
never change, zoro fans

It's a masterpiece level post.

:saden:

Even if that scenario precedes, Shanks still has to survive in order to fight against Luffy, which I don't see possible since Blackbeard vs Shanks has been foreshadowed since Marinford arc.
Guys, this hasn't really been foreshadowed. Shanks was ready to fight literally everyone that arc, including Marines. He then looks at Teach and warns him too. All Teach says, "it's too early to be fighting with you". That's it. Nothing indicates there's this massive foreshadowed battle that will occur between Teach and Shanks.

There isn't some prophetic thing that specifies this. On the other hand, Luffy talking about physically wanting to beat Shanks is actual foreshadowing, because it's been talked about many times in this manga and is one of Luffy's top goals.

What we don't know is how the ballgame changes when we know everything about Shanks and Blackbeard. I'm not saying is guaranteed Shanks or Blackbeard can't fight. I'm not even saying Shanks is guaranteed to be the final antagonist, but I do not agree with the notion that Shanks has been set up to be Dumbledore'd/Jiraya'ed by Blackbeard. If anything, that's a function best left served for Rayleigh, who is Luffy's actual mentor

We don’t even know what one of the admirals looks like, the leader of the marines is literally the man who murdered the MCs brother, and it’s been stated multiple times by characters like Robin and the Rev (who you think would know) that the admirals are the strongest fighters in the WG structure.

But no lol they aren’t antagonists.
Greenbull vs Sanji and Yamato shall prove intriguing:myman:

Clearly you care about it enough to try to bait people on a one piece forum.
You think one piece is trash, fair enough. Trying to trash on the others that actually enjoy the show makes you look like a kid.
Ok, look I usually ignore event to comment new chapters but Fairy Tail plot line is something that pissed me off to the point that I couldn't just ignore this trash.

Have you seen Alice to Therese no Maboroshi Koujou trailer? It looks amazing as usual
Creators in Mappa are legit putting in work, am excited for Chainsaw Man adaptation even though I dropped the manga early. They say it gets better later on as well
Truth but even in manga style is gorgeous, so it's just showing how this manga should look in color, tho people already show that manga art is much better like here:

or here

It ain't trash, it's mid
Can't disagree with that.

never change, zoro fans

It's a masterpiece level post.

:saden:
"Katakuri AP is dogshit because he couldn't KO base YC1-level Luffy despite a hundred punches" :saden:

"Hybrid Kaido AP is dogshit because he can't KO base top tier-level Luffy despite being in his strongest mode" :saden:

To Zoro fans. antags vs Luffy always seem to have dogshit AP for some reason, instead of Luffy just having plot armor levels of monster endurance :usoprice:

But mother caramel parallels the strongest CP0 on the same lvl as admirals lol
Incorrect.

Mother Caramel says that
1) Big Mom has admiral, maybe even fleet admiral potential.
2) Big Mom would become the strongest CP0 agent ever if she joined them.

This literally directly implies that admiral level > everyone in CP0. You could argue that it only implies fleet admiral level > everyone in CP0, but that’s not the most obvious interpretation.

Incorrect.

Mother Caramel says that
1) Big Mom has admiral, maybe even fleet admiral potential.
2) Big Mom would become the strongest CP0 agent ever if she joined them.

This literally directly implies that admiral level > everyone in CP0. You could argue that it only implies fleet admiral level > everyone in CP0, but that’s not the most obvious interpretation.
Admirals will be EOS enemies for the monster trio. The mid group of Jinbe Robin and Brook can fight CP0

Status
Not open for further replies.