What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It ain't trash, it's mid
Naah it is trash...
this is beyond mid.
Mid is just another clishe ploline, while this one is just a trash, dogshit.
You will never find manga of that low quality.
Things how Oda writed it in Wano are awful.
We started from Big Boss losing memory turned into plot device, then we get Jack off-screened, lamest power-ups in manga history like Nami and Zeus, wasted fully potential of character like Usopp, and now we get to see how huge build up started from 400+ chapters was ruined to the it's core in this chapter. Yes, I'm talking about Younko hype. This trash is only selling case people by inertia continue to read it, case they read it before. There's is ZERO tense, ZERO danger, Villains turned into clowns in circus. THIS MANGA IS DOG SHIT!

Admirals will be EOS enemies for the monster trio. The mid group of Jinbe Robin and Brook can fight CP0
It’s difficult to predict matchups just because the WG has so many fighters.

The Gorosei, Imu, Kong, CP0, admirals, admiral candidates, etc.

I think the admirals will be Zoro and Sanji fights just because I think Kizaru, Fujitora, or Ryokugyu would literally be some of the coolest fights they could get in the series and there does seem to be setup.

Like Sanji vs Kizaru or Zoro vs Kizaru would be so cool.

Just don't be surprised when none of the admirals except for Akainu have CoC
I actually think Akainu and Aokiji both have it.
Since they were candidates to be fleet admiral.

That would also explain why they’ve been portrayed above Kizaru even though his fruit is obviously superior to theirs.

Fujitora might if he betrays the WG and he generally seems to be very insubordinate. But probably not since his whole thing seems to be observation.

The only admiral that 100% doesn’t have it is Kizaru imo.

Can't disagree with that.

"Katakuri AP is dogshit because he couldn't KO base YC1-level Luffy despite a hundred punches" :saden:

"Hybrid Kaido AP is dogshit because he can't KO base top tier-level Luffy despite being in his strongest mode" :saden:

To Zoro fans. antags vs Luffy always seem to have dogshit AP for some reason, instead of Luffy just having plot armor levels of monster endurance :usoprice:
Kaido hasn't attacked anyone else other than Luffy? :risitavirus:
Maybe we should make a list of the moves that Kaido has used and how many got countered, dodged and tanked. :myman:

It's ok to criticize and trash One Piece; the Manga runs for decades after all and has many dedicated fans who followed the story for years or decades, so it's not as easy as to say "well then just drop it", it's fair to criticize the product you spent so much time watching.

:kayneshrug:
Not just watching, personally I spend years just discussing it with my friends. This is like feeling that you wasted really big amount of your time in discussing....trash, and that feeling only, made me rant.
:whitepress:

It's ok to criticize and trash One Piece; the Manga runs for decades after all and has many dedicated fans who followed the story for years or decades, so it's not as easy as to say "well then just drop it", it's fair to criticize the product you spent so much time watching.

Depends. Many people have been getting it for free illegally for years. Those people can’t really complain imo.

Been following the series for 13 years and I'm told to drop it by people that hopped in WCI at earliest lmao

When 99% of said criticism is basically

"Oda is doing stuff he has been doing since chapter 1"
"Oda didn't turn One Piece into a Seinen and pander to my tastes as I got older"
"My Headcanon was disproven"

People are justified in attacking all the whining in the fandom

When 99% of said criticism is basically

"Oda is doing stuff he has been doing since chapter 1"
"Oda didn't turn One Piece into a Seinen and pander to my tastes as I got older"
"My Headcanon was disproven"

People are justified in attacking all the whining in the fandom
Most of the serious criticism I’ve seen is related to the character writing post time skip and lack of payoff.

Sorry but all I see is crying like a Kid whose candy got stolen from him/her instead of so called "criticism".....how do you take these kids seriously if all they can do is throwing tantrums...people got fed up with that....there are people in this forum who provide constructive criticism and there are other bunch who just throw buzz words or agendas......

Depends. Many people have been getting it for free illegally for years. Those people can’t really complain imo.
I will say you this, One Piece wasn't translated to all languages, so for some people watching anime started from illegal viewer point. But thanks to those people manga later was translated officially on their language. Pay-off, is huge thanks to those illegal users of this content.

It’s difficult to predict matchups just because the WG has so many fighters.

The Gorosei, Imu, Kong, CP0, admirals, admiral candidates, etc.

I think the admirals will be Zoro and Sanji fights just because I think Kizaru, Fujitora, or Ryokugyu would literally be some of the coolest fights they could get in the series and there does seem to be setup.

Like Sanji vs Kizaru or Zoro vs Kizaru would be so cool.
There's way to many allies for this Strawhats fight everyone and everything that moves agenda, the story is ending and most of them have 1 fight.

One Piece writing ain’t even that bad still. It’s shounen and power creeps are bound to happen. It still has that One Piece feel writing even here in Wano, and everything can be argued to still make sense so it’s not as trash as people are saying imo.

Add to that the timeframe they want to accomplish it, remember that Oda has been working nonstop for 20+ years, I’d rather want to see how he end it rather than him dying trying to write masterfully every arc. People complaining like Oda owes anything to them when it’s the other way around for all the good things One Piece has given. Plus it’s literally kid’s manga so I don’t get how others can’t see that a lot of tropes would be present especially as the series goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.