What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido wasn't serious.

Like against Oden.
Hahahahaha. Just because he wasn't drinking? Kaido almost died to Oden. To say he wasn't serious...
Kaido needed 5 years+ to make an army just to fight Oden. But your headcannon he wasn't serious.
Kaido's statement about killing all 5 supernova instead of making them his subordinates and getting their red poneglyphs to be closer to become PK. But for sure, your headcannon says he wasn't serious.

By the way, Kaido's drunk mode can make him stronger but not necessarily makes him tougher.

Reaching big there with illogical headcanon.
Zoro himself admits he is not Oden level when reflecting about how difficult Enma is to use, just give it up.
I see him having difficult on chapter 1035...
Zoro not knowing how Enma works =/= from him being at Oden level. If anything he was exactly at Oden's level at the end of King's fight.

Hahahahaha. Just because he wasn't drinking? Kaido almost died to Oden. To say he wasn't serious...
Kaido needed 5 years+ to make an army just to fight Oden. But your headcannon he wasn't serious.
Kaido's statement about killing all 5 supernova instead of making them his subordinates and getting their red poneglyphs to be closer to become PK. But for sure, your headcannon says he wasn't serious.

By the way, Kaido's drunk mode can make him stronger but not necessarily makes him tougher.
He said that on this chapter, stop the coping.

Sanji is the one who rescues woman usually , Robin rescued him before and i am pretty sure he is gonna come for her rescue soon.
Zoro needs more time for rest after effect of the medicament wears off he is gonna have pain and hard time.
but to be honest there is many big shots without fights right now and are resting or having some fodders to fight like the rest of the strawhats , Killer , Kid's crew , Law's crew. no one of them has a serious fight
I want Killer and Jimbe or Sulong Bepo to take down CP0.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Cope. In nearly all those fights one of the fighters was caught slipping and didn't die
Good lord... Compare their slip-ups and consequences to consequences when Luffy slips up...
You dont need me pointing out the difference...
So you’re saying Kaido has weak AP, and is not top tier himself? I mean Luffy keeps tanking his blows
Yes, everyone knows Kaido's AP is bad for top tiers.
Law and Yamato tanked his blows too. Amazing, right? :suresure:

Zoro did slip multiple times against King and King made constant PIS decisions.
I don't see Rayleigh as putting Kizaru at serious serious fear of death, so you've overblown that too.

Akainu slipped and survived.

Raime Hakke if it hits you in the head properly will knock you out, if you don't have proper defenses up, just as a base punch with internal destruction+adv CoC would explode Zoro's head if he didn't have the proper defense up.

Akainu is the only legitimately "lethal" character and that was against non CoC using WB.
Wrong, son. Zoro never slipped up vs King. King never landed a clean hit on Zoro.
Ray and Kizaru never landed a clean hit on each other because it means the end.
Akainu didnt slip, he was cheap shotted and two hits ended him.

PejiWann didnt have any defenses up and his head didnt explode from ID G3 punch. Nobody's head will explode from Luffy's hits.
You still didnt understand that flex on objects doesnt transfer to real bodies, huh? :yasu:

He wasn't because, they can Cheap shot him thats the fact that you are make excuses about.

Akainu was afraid of Shanks like, " oh shit i will get rekt, let me become quiet, so he can see me".

Luffy is put on his level by Kaidou, i want to see his face when he face PK Luffy, he will shit his pants too.

Isn't you who saiyng that Luffy isn't a Top tier? While he is making another top tier attack been serious and saiyng he wasn't this serious since a long time.
Stay on track. How did Akainu getting cheap shotted help you to make Luffy look better when he was clowned head on?

I guess you are putting top tiers in a very restrict scale.

I'm putting at least at the lowest top tiers anyone who has ACoC. By Kaido's own statement only a handfull of the strongest can use that. That to me is clearly top tier statement.

But of course monsters like Kaido, BM and Shanks are levels above that.

My take is Luffy and Yamato at low top tier. Zoro and Shanks at mid top tier. Kaido and BM at high top tier.
For me, low, midd, high, top sections of top tier dont exist. Only one level exists and they are either worthy of it or not.
Take Luffy's stats for example. Nothing in there is worthy of being a top tier. Even when compared to blunt damage users.
Cant last long, cant deal serious damage, cant tank lethal stuff. What warrants his place in top tier?
aCoC? That's just a buff. What matters is what is it buffing.

@nik87 see how we are getting brandished with your retardism
Shut up, La0. :kriwhat:
You can as well declare that we dont belong to the same group.
That way you wont have to worry about what I am saying.

I see him having difficult on chapter 1035...
Zoro not knowing how Enma works =/= from him being at Oden level. If anything he was exactly at Oden's level at the end of King's fight.
Ignoring Zoro's extreme internal respect for Oden's mastery of Enma is not doing you any favors, you don't seem like a legit Zoro fan if you superimpose your headcanon over Zoro's own opinions.

I'm putting at least at the lowest top tiers anyone who has ACoC. By Kaido's own statement only a handfull of the strongest can use that. That to me is clearly top tier statement.
This doesn't apply to Luffy for Nik, any other character maybe but for Luffy it's a big no. Luffy will never be a top tier in his eyes, if at EOS Nik considers that Luffy might stand a chance in 1v1 against a YC1, it's already a win :suresure:
He won't give him more than that

Imagine what’ll happen when he reveals awakening
You mean useless awakening that Doffy used to still lose to Luffy. Katakuri give up using it because it was useless against Luffy? Law awakening that does the same of gamma knife? Kid's awakening that you need to touch your opponent in order to work and need Law to save him from getting crushed by his own awakening?

We won't be impress by awakening.

Ignoring Zoro's extreme internal respect for Oden's mastery of Enma is not doing you any favors, you don't seem like a legit Zoro fan if you superimpose your headcanon over Zoro's own opinions.
I'm not ignoring a shit. Zoro mastered Enma at the end of 1033 because he understood that he should give all his haki to it just like Oden always did.

Status
Not open for further replies.