What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After chrap shot? Akainu was feared by WB that he wait to WB have all injuries and Heart attack to fight WB, what a clown.
Lost half his face after a single punch but couldn't even break a single bone
:josad:
Rayleigh vs Kizaru. If you slip, you die.
Zoro vs King. If you slip, you are fcked.
Akainu vs WB, if you slip, you are fcked.

Slipping is only allowed in Luffy fights.
That's why I cant imagine Luffy fighting Akainu.
Or anyone else with high lethality.
Cope. In nearly all those fights one of the fighters was caught slipping and didn't die

Rayleigh vs Kizaru. If you slip, you die.
Zoro vs King. If you slip, you are fcked.
Akainu vs WB, if you slip, you are fcked.

Slipping is only allowed in Luffy fights.
That's why I cant imagine Luffy fighting Akainu.
Or anyone else with high lethality.
Zoro did slip multiple times against King and King made constant PIS decisions.
I don't see Rayleigh as putting Kizaru at serious serious fear of death, so you've overblown that too.

Akainu slipped and survived.

Raime Hakke if it hits you in the head properly will knock you out, if you don't have proper defenses up, just as a base punch with internal destruction+adv CoC would explode Zoro's head if he didn't have the proper defense up.

Akainu is the only legitimately "lethal" character and that was against non CoC using WB.

Yes, thats a cheap shot too.
Doesnt change the fact that you are using cheap shots to try to make Luffy look good when he wasnt cheap shotted. :myman:
He wasn't because, they can Cheap shot him thats the fact that you are make excuses about.

Akainu was afraid of Shanks like, " oh shit i will get rekt, let me become quiet, so he can see me".

Luffy is put on his level by Kaidou, i want to see his face when he face PK Luffy, he will shit his pants too.

Isn't you who saiyng that Luffy isn't a Top tier? While he is making another top tier attack been serious and saiyng he wasn't this serious since a long time.

Lost half his face after a single punch but couldn't even break a single bone
:josad:

Cope. In nearly all those fights one of the fighters was caught slipping and didn't die
You want this guy to be Luffy last main Villain? Hahahah, what a Clown, he wait to his opponent becomes weaks so he can attack him, when a strong dude appears him shit his pants.

He wasn't because, they can Cheap shot him thats the fact that you are make excuses about.

Akainu was afraid of Shanks like, " oh shit i will get rekt, let me become quiet, so he can see me".

Luffy is put on his level by Kaidou, i want to see his face when he face PK Luffy, he will shit his pants too.

Isn't you who saiyng that Luffy isn't a Top tier? While he is making another top tier attack been serious and saiyng he wasn't this serious since a long time.
and luffy still holding back
Goat Luffy play in other league than humans

Many power-ups more will be required for Luffy to become a top tier and even then, he will barely hang in there against top tier in 1vs1.
I guess you are putting top tiers in a very restrict scale.

I'm putting at least at the lowest top tiers anyone who has ACoC. By Kaido's own statement only a handfull of the strongest can use that. That to me is clearly top tier statement.

But of course monsters like Kaido, BM and Shanks are levels above that.

My take is Luffy and Yamato at low top tier. Zoro and Shanks at mid top tier. Kaido and BM at high top tier.

I'm putting at least at the lowest top tiers anyone who has ACoC. By Kaido's own statement only a handfull of the strongest can use that. That to me is clearly top tier statement.

My take is Luffy and Yamato at low top tier. Zoro and Shanks at mid top tier. Kaido and BM at high top tier.
Zoro fainted after beating a YC1 he is not stronger than Luffy, stop the cope.

Zoro at mid top tier? What?.

Now you wake up from your dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.