What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only can see gomu gomu and im Sama DF stronger than yami yami
I believe that individually there can be multiple better fruits than the yami yami. What's even the definition of "strongest devil fruit" though? He was a low key a punching bag without the gura. The properties of absorbing damage, or users aren't necessarily enough to overcome by themselves the power of another user (whitebeard) and can lead to his defeat.

Zunesha appear behind Wg fleet. But the man on the ship look ahead the other way and shock at something in front of him. He said it's big as an island.
I think what he see is a giant skull on Onigashima Island coming back to life. And Zunesha will help to fight it.

It's so SURREAL to see Luffy doing so much damage to HYBRID Kaido that it looks almost CRINGE. Luffy's inherent silliness due to his design, ability and fighting style is making this very UNNATURAL. When you imagine a fight between two top tiers, you subconsciously expect BADASSNES from it, it's like two Lions going at each other. But this?
:kriwhat:
With all due respect to Luffy and Kaido fans, but this looks like an alcoholic vs retard. I don't fill the same badassnes that we got from Luffy vs Lucci, the intensity and bloodthirstines that that fight had is non-existent in this fight–at least for now.

It's so SURREAL to see Luffy doing so much damage to HYBRID Kaido that it looks almost CRINGE. Luffy's inherent silliness due to his design, ability and fighting style is making this very UNNATURAL. When you imagine a fight between two top tiers, you subconsciously expect BADASSNES from it, it's like two Lions going at each other. But this?
With all due respect to Luffy and Kaido fans, but this looks like an alcoholic vs retard. I don't fill the same badassnes that we got from Luffy vs Lucci, the intensity and bloodthirstines that that fight had is non-existent in this fight–at least for now.
That won’t happen and personally I love the direction of this fight. Also dragon form kaido is the assumed most durable form while hybrid maximizes everything as multiple stats so it isn’t unrealistic for luffy to damage hybrid. When it clearly loses durability

Luffy is the next Joy BOY. That’s Oda's intention, a childish hero. He’s stubborn, has no character development and looks slightly goofy/childish. That’s Oda's ideal hero type.
Do I like it? Not really. I like complex MC's with some depth but OP is about Luffy, the next Joy Boy

I'm not even that sure about G4 and awakening tbh... this chapter feels like these type of chapters where Luffy fights are nearing their end
Luffy's fights always last as long as the arc needs to end its conflicts. They are always the last major thing done.

It looks brutal for sure, but it's not close to being done, watch
Post automatically merged:

I really hope Oda is focusing on Big Mom vs Kid and Law next chapters
On paper it sounds very exciting but it lacks intesity a fight of this caliber should have
I think youll get this pretty soon too. Luffy really needed a starting fight chapter though

Status
Not open for further replies.