What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy making clear in this chapter that there is no fairness in a pirate's fight, in case some people can't understand and like to use that as an argue

Luffy vs Katakuri: Luffy says that same shit when Katakuri stabs him due to Flampe's attack

Zoro vs King: Zoro attacks King cuz he was standing still right in front of him

King tries to blown Zoro away out of Onigashima so he would fall all the way through, he also tried to steal Zoro's swords

There are many other examples from the Monster Trio fights
It's ok, it takes some skill to cheapshot distracted people. :myman:

Because I don’t think Oda knows how to choreograph a fight with Big Mom in it. That’s why her fight has been shown as minimally as possible and when it is shown, they’re just standing in the same position as the previous chapter lol
Lol if the chapter is not about big mom fight then why would oda even focus it! Oda showing big mom standing while Marco just shows that the things are happening in the background and makes thing more living and intresting!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
No dude he can't do it......he is done.....he is gone senile....he can't write fights more than punching, cutting, and kicking....:endthis:
I don't need them subverted. Just need a good fight, which I'm getting so:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Like I said, have patience. I was showing you that he can show her fighting
Everything about this shit is subjective; y’all are enjoying the fight, which is within your rights, but there are others who think that so little forward motion in 40 or 50 chapters is a bit tedious, especially when we have the specter of the eventual end of the series hovering over this arc. How much more time do we need to waste with a fight that isn’t half as epic to me as it is to y’all when the author’s handlers seem hellbent on sticking to the five year plan??

Everything about this shit is subjective; y’all are enjoying the fight, which is within your rights, but there are others who think that so little forward motion in 40 or 50 chapters is a bit tedious, especially when we have the specter of the eventual end of the series hovering over this arc. How much more time do we need to waste with a fight that isn’t half as epic to me as it is to y’all when the author’s handlers seem hellbent on sticking to the five year plan??
Enjoy the current moment don't think of future of series ,nothing can come out of your thinking!
:cheers:

1. A 1000 other things have occurred with 50 other characters in that time frame. It was never just about Luffy vs Kaido. Frankly I'm shocked we are at this point in this time frame. It's been fast pacing

2. "Hellbent" is exaggerated. "5 years left" was always clearly a marketing stint. They don't even say it anymore. They don't even give progress updates anymore because even Oda is "surprised" he's still in Wano lmao

Shit ain't ending for another 10 years. Watch. Will he be in Laugh Tale in 5 years (i.e. the "End" to Luffy's journey)? Maybe. Will he be done with all character plotlines, final war, all mysteries, etc? Fuck no

I wouldn't call it a blitz, it's a mix of poor CoO and reaction speed.
:suresure::suresure:

If sanji's coo and reaction speed is slow then zoro's a literal wall

Queen is fast, you treating him as if he was slow is just dumb

He caught a punch from luffy without any problem

And shouldn't you be wanking queen like crazy? Zoro was forced to dodge his lasers and almost got hit by one of his attacks if it wasn't for sanji

1. A 1000 other things have occurred with 50 other characters in that time frame. It was never just about Luffy vs Kaido. Frankly I'm shocked we are at this point in this time frame. It's been fast pacing

2. "Hellbent" is exaggerated. "5 years left" was always clearly a marketing stint. They don't even say it anymore. They don't even give progress updates anymore because even Oda is "surprised" he's still in Wano lmao

Shit ain't ending for another 10 years. Watch. Will he be in Laugh Tale in 5 years (i.e. the "End" to Luffy's journey)? Maybe. Will he be done with all character plotlines, final war, all mysteries, etc? Fuck no
The more time passes, the more I believe this 5 years comment (from 2019:suresure:) was destined to readers Oda and his editors may have feel are losing patience, feeling that the series is dragging. "5 years" is a way to make everyone understand that the endgame is "near".

Status
Not open for further replies.