What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we assume that this WG fleet only has fodders in it and is only going to act as a hype tool for Zunisha,

Who is going to take in all the beast pirates after they are defeated?

Remember the convoy that took just Doffy and his family away?

Not thinking about the future is the exact cause of the continuous decline in the quality of this series, looking backwards or not acknowledging that present circumstances are less than ideal for a larger segment of the fandom than you might believe is the real problem.

I forgot I was talking to the eternal optimist…this is the longest arc in the series by more than 30 chapters with no clear end in sight yet, but you really wanna see it padded out more. They’ve never talked about the five year deadline with the kind of frequency and fervency they have since this arc began, but believe what you wanna believe; I choose the view that this shit is going nowhere fast and it’s getting a little late to turn it around.
This is why I stopped analyzing chapters anymore, you get jumped by everyone as if you're saying that "the moon is made out of cheese" or something? Or that you're joining the ISIS lol. Whatever happens it's their problem.

Well, Luffy was the one who destroyed it

Fighting for 10 days straight is already some dope ass shit
Well this is the result.
From 10 days of fight.

If in MF and Dressrosa was a one day of fight and the island was already destroyed.
Post automatically merged:

If we assume that this WG fleet only has fodders in it and is only going to act as a hype tool for Zunisha,

Who is going to take in all the beast pirates after they are defeated?

Remember the convoy that took just Doffy and his family away?
Could be thay will be expelled.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Not a single thing is 100% perfect .
All fandom cannot be satisified simultaneously
Again, this kind of mentality is what leads to a drop in quality…if Oda’s trying to satisfy everyone, he’s doing a shitty job, and if he ISN’T trying to make all his fans happy, then he’s a shitty writer in general. This isn’t about my personal enjoyment of the story, I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t feel like OP does more good than bad, but to totally ignore the latter to focus on the former is a fool’s errand, and I don’t feel like sticking my head in the sand to avoid criticizing an author who isn’t keeping up with his own flaws.
This is why I stopped analyzing chapters anymore, you get jumped by everyone as if you're saying that "the moon is made out of cheese" or something? Or that you're joining the ISIS lol. Whatever happens it's their problem.
Listen, I get why plenty of people are just blindly eating up whatever Daddy Eiichiro puts down, it’s just not the way I roll - if I see an issue with a story I’ve been consuming every week for almost 20 years, those who disagree aren’t gonna be able to stop me just because they don’t like what I’m saying.

This is a feat, sky splitting is portrayal of a character. Sky splitting is not an ability or skill, it has no purpose whatsoever other then to show character's sheer might whose mere presence and aura can split the skys. It's more philosophical then combat related, if your aura can split the skys, then you stand above the rest of them.
The real question here should be, what can Law and Midd spilt? They're fighting a sky splitting meme and neither of them can win a CoA clash with Doflamingo or Cracker.

Not thinking about the future is the exact cause of the continuous decline in the quality of this series, looking backwards or not acknowledging that present circumstances are less than ideal for a larger segment of the fandom than you might believe is the real problem.

I forgot I was talking to the eternal optimist…this is the longest arc in the series by more than 30 chapters with no clear end in sight yet, but you really wanna see it padded out more. They’ve never talked about the five year deadline with the kind of frequency and fervency they have since this arc began, but believe what you wanna believe; I choose the view that this shit is going nowhere fast and it’s getting a little late to turn it around.
"Eternal optimist":suresure:
Trust me, I complain about a lot of shit in this manga. I just went into the expectation that Wano was going to be a 150 chapter arc. There is record of me saying this for years.

And nope, go back and read interviews noting the words they use. They never talking about "serialization" of the manga. They talk about Luffy's "journey" to One Piece. Any measure of progress (i.e. percentage) has always been prefaced with "Luffy's Journey" or "voyage".

Oda made it very clear in Volume 97 SBS what he was talking about what the "Journey to One Piece." Or "knowing what the One Piece is". We know the Final War comes after this point because of:

1. Geography. We still have one more Road Poneglyph after Wano, we are still heading east. We still have Elbaf. We KNOW the Final War/Conflict will take place around Fishman Island/Mariejois because of Sharly's prophecy and Noah.

2. We have no less than a thousand fucking more important characters than Kaido or Big Mom after Wano deal with. Your fault if you think pacing will magically "increase" when Oda decides to tackle his most hyped/important characters (I.e Shanks, Blackbeard, Kuma, Vegapunk, Dragon, Admirals, Gorosei, etc etc etc)

3. Whitebeard's Final dialogue. He literally warns Blackbeard that he's not the one. When "someone finds one piece", only then will they be able to take down the World Government/save the world.

4. Roger's flashback also supports this too, because only when he FOUND one piece, did he realize he could not do anything (he was too early and he was dying). I.e. Roger's will to Luffy.

So no, not out of my ass, and they don't talk about it in frequency as you are exaggerating. We are 2.5 years in from the initial "5 years left comment" lol. It was stated fall 2019. Make of that what you will lol

Pre time skip fights was very cool .

Why ?

Because villain can dominate fights and shows very good fight style .
And monster trio can feel pain . They can put will to win fight . All monster trio new fight tecniqies in water 7 is result of their will ( intentionally )
Right now , what we have ??
Luffy Got KOed with two clear shot by kaido and he start to dominate fight right now .

Also , before zoro and sanji making last blowup , they seems very energetic . But both fainted and they sleeping till finishing luffy vs kaido . Just bullshit

Oden and Toki have already been shown, I wonder who else is going to be floating in the sky when they let the balloons go. :quest:
Baloonden to float Zoro to ZKK? :christindeed:

10 days of fight.

1 day of fight on Dressrosa, destroy the whole island.
Which part of Onigashima did Luffy and Kaido destroy to such extent? Aside from random rocks on the rooftop, I mean.:shakiously:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
"Eternal optimist":suresure:
Trust me, I complain about a lot of shit in this manga. I just went into the expectation that Wano was going to be a 150 chapter arc. There is record of me saying this for years.

And nope, go back and read interviews noting the words they use. They never talking about "serialization" of the manga. They talk about Luffy's "journey" to One Piece. Any measure of progress (i.e. percentage) has always been prefaced with "Luffy's Journey" or "voyage".

Oda made it very clear in Volume 97 SBS what he was talking about what the "Journey to One Piece." Or "knowing what the One Piece is". We know the Final War comes after this point because of:

1. Geography. We still have one more Road Poneglyph after Wano, we are still heading east. We still have Elbaf. We KNOW the Final War/Conflict will take place around Fishman Island/Mariejois because of Sharly's prophecy and Noah.

2. We have no less than a thousand fucking more important characters than Kaido or Big Mom after Wano deal with. Your fault if you think pacing will magically "increase" when Oda decides to tackle his most hyped/important characters (I.e Shanks, Blackbeard, Kuma, Vegapunk, Dragon, Admirals, Gorosei, etc etc etc)

3. Whitebeard's Final dialogue. He literally warns Blackbeard that he's not the one. When "someone finds one piece", only then will they be able to take down the World Government/save the world.

4. Roger's flashback also supports this too, because only when he FOUND one piece, did he realize he could not do anything (he was too early and he was dying). I.e. Roger's will to Luffy.

So no, not out of my ass, and they don't talk about it in frequency as you are exaggerating. We are 2.5 years in from the initial "5 years left comment" lol. It was stated fall 2019. Make of that what you will lol
Man, we both know I’m not reading all this, y’all shouldn’t waste your time quoting a wallie at me…but I will say that a 150 chapter arc where half the installments are either sped up past the point of reason (every non-Luffy fight) or dragged out past the point of enjoyability for a lot of folks (every other fight not included in the above) doesn’t accomplish anything substantial. This story began in 1997, the time for mysterious teasers and half-reveals has been done for about a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.