What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep saying Luffy is Younko level guys

When he struggles against an Admiral, it will turn into Admiral hype anyway

:cantseeme:
Dude...forget about yonko level or not...the fight between Akainu vs Aokiji went for 10 days....and both are admirals....so two "equals" can still struggle against each other.....so, even if Luffy is yonko level, he will struggle against admiral because admirals and yonkos are in same ballpark....why people assume that yonko means some godly level or something....

just in your head. But was I said, have a nice day, friend.

blocked. no chance for useless loudmouths.
Dude, If you wanna be a bater, AT LEAST be a decent One.

Your arguments are soo lame and poor that even Hurts to read.

AdcvCOC has the SAME concept of use as Ryou (haki), flows.

The same Ryou that luffy trained in this same Arc, luffy only didint know that he could coat HIS own punches with COC until he Saw kaido using It lots of times in the fight.

Luffy being able to use AdcvCOC makes perfect Sense after he Discovered with an enemy in a fight he could use It as well to coat HIS hints, and he already learned How to coat with ryou LOL.

Its so simple and well explained. You should read pokémon dude.

Of course you have to bloco me, you have ZERO arguments.:beckmoji:

:milaugh:

Akainu gave Sabo his major mind scar, he killed his Brother when he wasn't there.
Sabo has never expressed actual desire to beat Akainu. Luffy has reacted t Akainu's name, touching his scar on FI. Akainu was obsessed with capturing Luffy during Marineford and also on Dressrosa (he was pissed at Fujitora for it).

I'd go as far to argue that Akainu (and maybe even Kizaru) are set up future conflicts for Luffy. Not withstanding Kaido's prowess, Kizaru has a super broken devil fruit and Akainu's AP is pretty insane considering he can kill you in one hit if you aren't careful.

I'm not saying they are > Yonko, I'm just saying Shonen logic will make one or both of them harder fights for Luffy if he fights them

Sabo has never expressed actual desire to beat Akainu. Luffy has reacted t Akainu's name, touching his scar on FI. Akainu was obsessed with capturing Luffy during Marineford and also on Dressrosa (he was pissed at Fujitora for it).

I'd go as far to argue that Luffy vs Akainu (and maybe even Kizaru) are set up future conflicts for Luffy. Not withstanding Kaido's prowess, Kizaru has a super broken devil fruit and Akainu's AP is pretty insane considering he can kill you in one hit if you aren't careful.

I'm not saying they are > Yonko, I'm just saying Shonen logic will make one or both of them harder fights for Luffy if he fights them
This will be inly time that Luffy will be above his Antagonists and making they regretting for not killing him.

He hasn't with Burgess too, and him Said , c" i don't have anything against you guys, but Ace will not show mercy to you guys"

This will be inly time that Luffy will be above his Antagonists and making they regretting for not killing him.

He hasn't with Burgess too, and him Said , c" i don't have anything against you guys, but Ace will not show mercy to you guys"
Eh, nothing insinuates Akainu can't handle Luffy on his current state guys. Lets actually wait and see the upper limits of Shanks, Blackbeard or Akainu before assuming where Luffy's at with the "alleged" WSC.

There will be people that are effecitvely stronger than Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.