What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is interesting that somevody with the same age as Kaidou (Akainu and Aokiji) don't was put in the same tier as Shanks,Roger,Xebec,Oden and WB, if him fighted Marines and was captured.
Post automatically merged:

Well we have story of Pirates and Good Marines allied against someone.

Garp and Roger.
Coby and Luffy.
Smoker,Law and Luffy.
I would love to see more Smoker/Tashigi story. I would love(wild imaginatory) Zoro training Tashigi and getting more backstory about the two.

I can see Fujitora either helping or not engaging the SHs against command.

Yeah so they can still fight "good" Marines later. It's only a theory that sword or anyone will split and fight in the good side in the final war. We don't know how its supposed to go down.

Just to be very blunt, Fujitora of all people was excited about the SSG because they are specifically replacing Pirate Shichibukai. While he might be an ally towards the end, who knows where his ideology stands before we get to that point. I could imagine him being conflicted fighting Zoro, only still pressed to fight him in the end because it's part of his justice.
He has his Justice, something very close to Coby and Smoker.

Sabo has never expressed actual desire to beat Akainu. Luffy has reacted t Akainu's name, touching his scar on FI. Akainu was obsessed with capturing Luffy during Marineford and also on Dressrosa (he was pissed at Fujitora for it).

I'd go as far to argue that Akainu (and maybe even Kizaru) are set up future conflicts for Luffy. Not withstanding Kaido's prowess, Kizaru has a super broken devil fruit and Akainu's AP is pretty insane considering he can kill you in one hit if you aren't careful.

I'm not saying they are > Yonko, I'm just saying Shonen logic will make one or both of them harder fights for Luffy if he fights them
Sabo will fight Akainu cuz Ace died and he wasn't there

Meanwhile Luffy:

Had Ace dying right in front of him to save him from Akainu, after everything he went thtough since Amazon Lily to Impel Down and Marineford just to save Ace, after that he went crazy and almost gave up on everything if it wasn't for Jinbei there, also got a huge scar on his chest that makes a huge difference on his post-ts looking, and almost died in the process.

Basically everything about Akainu vs Sabo works around the fact those who think Admirals are fodder to Younko.

The actual possiblity here is Akainu destroying Sabo 1vs1 so Luffy can save Sabo from dying, something he couldn't do for Ace at Marineford cuz he wasn't strong enough.

Maybe, but you are assuming that Kaido is not WSC as Oda has said. The only reason Luffy is still in the fight is that Kaido has been fighting opponent after opponent with no respite, except for a sake break.
By default for this being a shonen, the next major opponent will be more dangerous, that's how escalate in shonen. Sure, we can use that logic, but that doesn't support the fact that Luffy's next opponent will be more dangerous/harder to put down, because that's just how it works.

Like Kaido tanks all of these hits. I could imagine the next opponent (let's say Kizaru or Akainu or even Shanks or Blackbeard, who knows), is more physically competent to not tank blows like this. They actually dodge and prevent themselves getting hit.

Think Luffy vs Lucci or Katakuri. Lucci is not a tank person. Katakuri is not a tanky person, they used their abilities to not get hit by Luffy. Kaido really doesn't have the same abilities on the front, he just eats moves because he can

Sure I'll take that lmao
While I also agree Zoro vs Fujitora is a given, I'm sure you know Zoro vs Kizaru is also a popular prediction because Kizaru kept fighting right hand men in both his appearances. I know about your Luffy vs Kizaru theory, but assuming it does not happen, do you see Zoro fighting both Kizaru and Fujitora at some point or are you more certain of Zoro vs Fujitora solely being it?

Basic?
G2+G3+AdvCoC is basic? You Doffy guy would die from the first punch from Chapter 1010.
KKG>G4 attacks > Luffys basic coc attacks, so no Doffy aint dying from this shit, adv kkg is something else, maybe Kaido is dying from it, Doffy? Looking how he no selled stronger attacks than what Luffy uses vs Koido, hell be fine even after that.

Sabo will fight Akainu cuz Ace died and he wasn't there

Meanwhile Luffy:

Had Ace dying right in front of him to save him from Akainu, after everything he went thtough since Amazon Lily to Impel Down and Marineford just to save Ace, after that he went crazy and almost gave up on everything if it wasn't for Jinbei there, also got a huge scar on his chest that makes a huge difference on his post-ts looking, and almost died in the process.

Basically everything about Akainu vs Sabo works around the fact those who think Admirals are fodder to Younko.

The actual possiblity here is Akainu destroying Sabo 1vs1 so Luffy can save Sabo from dying, something he couldn't do for Ace at Marineford cuz he wasn't strong enough.
So Luffy will face various top tiers on Throne War?
Luffy vs Akainu.
Luffy vs Bald scar Gorosei.
Luffy vs Imu.

This is more hype for Luffy.

I only have one theory for Luffy fight Akainu.

Maybe, MAYBE, will be only time when Luffy will be stronger tha gis Antagonist make them regretting for not Killed him when they have the chance.

Laugh all you want, silly to assume anything else at this point. He's the only actual confirmed actual swordsman/sword user of the admirals. Kizaru used his light blade literally once pre timeskip. Don't know why you guys are so hard pressed for that shit.

I've seen people here for months claiming Zoro vs King wasn't going to happen even if he had a sword.
Fuji and Zoro are best friends at this point and you seem to forget who is the n°2 and fights the other n°2, you keep trying to find caveats to insert other characters into that spot. :myman:

Damn, how did you make it this far into the story then? I understand liking a series more than just a main character, but Luffy is the essence of the whole series. One Piece and Luffy in general is meant to be catchy and appealing. Luffy is kind of designed to be an iconic mickey mouse kind of figure for Shonen. Look at his color scheme for example. Theres a reason why Gundam and Luffy use primary colors. Its pretty strategic when you think about it
It didn’t bother me back then. I’m watching One piece since 2004 and reading One Piece since 2012. My taste changed and it’s not like I absolutely hate him. One Piece is sooo mucz more than Luffy… I love the side characters, the mysteries and I want to see the ending. OP was my favourite manga back then but not anymore. The last arcs were mid but I still like it as a whole. Maybe that will change in the future.

Dude no gives af about Admirals. Luffy has nothing to do with them. Akainu is Sabo's battle.

If anything, we might get a recreation of something like this

If you think Sabo is fighting Akainu over Luffy you’re delusional

Akainu straight up murdered Ace in front of him and gave him a scar but he won’t be the one to defeat him?

Luffy literally has PTSD because of Akainu. Jinbei had Luffy gripping his chest and sweating just by mentioning him

Yet he didn’t care when Jinbei brought up BB

Akainu is 100% his opponent

KKG>G4 attacks > Luffys basic coc attacks, so no Doffy aint dying from this shit, adv kkg is something else, maybe Kaido is dying from it, Doffy? Looking how he no selled stronger attacks than what Luffy uses vs Koido, hell be fine even after that.
I am sure you know this but just in case I am asking......

did you read chapter 923?.....

In case if you haven't, the same G4 attacks that ragdolled Doflamingo got no sold by base Kaido....

If you think Sabo is fighting Akainu over Luffy you’re delusional

Akainu straight up murdered Ace in front of him and gave him a scar but he won’t be the one to defeat him?

Luffy literally has PTSD because of Akainu. Jinbei had Luffy gripping his chest and sweating just by mentioning him

Yet he didn’t care when Jinbei brought up BB

Akainu is 100% his opponent
Luffy will have surpassed Roger by the Final War. Akainu is a mid diff fight for him.

In case if you haven't, the same G4 attacks that ragdolled Doflamingo got no sold by base Kaido....
Luffy managed to sober up Kaido even in 923. And he didn't use his higher end moves like KKG (or even Kong Gatling).

Status
Not open for further replies.