What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I also agree Zoro vs Fujitora is a given, I'm sure you know Zoro vs Kizaru is also a popular prediction because Kizaru kept fighting right hand men in both his appearances. I know about your Luffy vs Kizaru theory, but assuming it does not happen, do you see Zoro fighting both Kizaru and Fujitora at some point or are you more certain of Zoro vs Fujitora solely being it?
Imo, it'll be one or the other only, but that's just me.

I think if anyone is likely to get into a fight with 2 Admirals, then it'll probably be Luffy since that's just his thing. Or Yamato/Jinbe have an opportunity to also fight one.

My current theory is that if Vegapunk is tied to Elbaf, it may feature Kizaru, who might be the next major opponent for Luffy while Zoro/Sanji, etc fight Kuma, Sentoumaru and the SSG. Could be totally wrong that front.

I also believe the Akainu vs Aokiji thing was intentional but also completely staged. They legit fought for 10 days, but I still think it was done to give Aokiji a convincing reason to ally with Blackbeard. I still think he's a marine Admiral. In that front you'd have a pretty interesting lineup for a portion of the engame:

- Akainu vs Luffy, cause obviously
- Zoro vs Fuji, since it "seems" to make the most sense but who knows with him being a swordsman and having pretty broken gravity powers. I can imagine what happens when he fights seriously.
- Sanji vs Ryokugyuu, simply due to their personalities in being womanizers, yet also Ryo not actually eating for some reason. I feel like that's such a direct antithesis to Sanji and it'll be pretty clear as we move in from Wano
- Yamato (or Jinbe?) Vs Aokiji, because in it would be interesting to see how another Ice user goes up against the other, or a water user does the same. This one is pretty random ill admit.

Just my thoughts on that, i don't really subscribe to the whole Kizaru/Elbaf thing just yet. Need to see where he is how Oda ties Vegapunk into the plot

I am sure you know this but just in case I am asking......

did you read chapter 923?.....

In case if you haven't, the same G4 attacks that ragdolled Doflamingo got no sold by base Kaido....
Even Kinemon can cut Kaido with ryo, in fact he did it when he no selled his dragon fire ball, he cut his lips. You just need to use ryo or coc with the moves to work on Kaido. This is why Luffys normal punches works now, and no, those are not stronger than Luffys KKG who split a town in half and would do the same with onigashima, but they have coc on them so it just bipasses kaidos durability(this was explained already in manga, even when Kaido was surprised that the scarabs can injure him, he said ``nani, they have ryo like oden??``).

Fuji would never fight for the WG. He will be an ally. Luffy and the rest will spread the "real history" and the good hearted Marines will split from the WG and will be allies or a separate force.

Even Kinemon can cut Kaido with ryo, in fact he did it when he no selled his dragon fire ball, he cut his lips. You just need to use ryo or coc with the moves to work on Kaido. This is why Luffys normal punches works now, and no, those are not stronger than Luffys KKG who split a town in half and would do the same with onigashima, but they have coc on them so it just bipasses kaidos durability(this was explained already in manga, even when Kaido was surprised that the scarabs can injure him, he said ``nani, they have ryo like oden??``).
Same attacks from Luffy against Doffy is a mosquitoes to Kaidou.

Fuji and Zoro are best friends at this point and you seem to forget who is the n°2 and fights the other n°2, you keep trying to find caveats to insert other characters into that spot. :myman:
And yet, from you guys, Kizaru seems like a random insertion since he really has nothing to do with Zoro lol.

Hey wow look Koby and Luffy are friends they wouldn't fight!

Hey Luffy would never hurt family!

:seriously:

The real question here should be, what can Law and Midd spilt? They're fighting a sky splitting meme and neither of them can win a CoA clash with Doflamingo or Cracker.
Oh god, don't start me on this one...
:lawsigh:
Meme hasn't used even 50% of her actual might against Kid and Law, this is either part of Meme's plan to drag this fight until Kaido eventually loses, or Oda is breaking new records with his inconsistency.

And yet, from you guys, Kizaru seems like a random insertion since he really has nothing to do with Zoro lol.

Hey wow look Koby and Luffy are friends they wouldn't fight!

Hey Luffy would never hurt family!

:seriously:
But against a mutual opponent they allied.
Post automatically merged:

He endured KKG he is enduring anything Luffy throws at him.
Endure KKG? Wasnt him defeated with a single attack? C'mon, Doffy is shit even Zoro has more endurance than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.