What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Luffy will have 5B when BB who killed WB and His crew was only with 2B?
BB didn't go to WB territory started a war won in a 1v1 while his crew also defeated the entirety of WB Pirates.
BB just appeared and killed an already dead WB Infront of the Marines, they know he didn't beat him.

I mean 5B could be a stretch but it won't be any less than 4B that's for sure.

I'm going to sell it as NFT. :myman:

I got no problem bro, still waiting for Who's Who to get up and the F6 awakenings. :cheers:
Hahaha, another idiot who can't read posts correctly:

"One argument that can be made since Bao Huang only announced Page One's defeat 5 chapters after he was punched, WsW and Sasaki's defeats just weren't announced and will be in 1022 or 1023. I can understand that. The peculiar thing however is that Page One did get panel shots of him laying defeated (or twitching lol), while WsW and Sasaki did not. Can we use this as a basis to say they are done? Can we make the opposing argument?"

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...tobi-roppo-defeated-as-of-chapter-1021.16255/

Yes, Luffy entering the final war with WG and BB will have 5.6b(gomu reference and surpasing Roger bounty) so he’ll have the swag and drip:goyea:

Who’s gonna give him the bounty increase when the WG is destroyed EOS?:luuh:
But thats is not the question.

The question why he will have 5B adter wano if adter him becpmes PK will have increase?
Post automatically merged:

Why would Cook fight 2? :kaidowhat:
Because will hace one more.

Dude...forget about yonko level or not...the fight between Akainu vs Aokiji went for 10 days....and both are admirals....so two "equals" can still struggle against each other.....so, even if Luffy is yonko level, he will struggle against admiral because admirals and yonkos are in same ballpark....why people assume that yonko means some godly level or something....
When a dying nerfed wb can 2 shot Akainu
Yonko = Admirals doesn't work

But thats is not the question.

The question why he will have 5B adter wano if adter him becpmes PK will have increase?
Post automatically merged:

Because will hace one more.
beating a 1b worth YC1 increases his bounty by three times

Beating a Yonko will also increase his bounty by three times (1.5x3 = 4.5b~):cheers:

Fair enough. Admirals have endgame fight hype for me, while the Gorosei don't, so I hope the Admirals are the SHs' final challenge as a crew.

Also, what if only Luffy and Zoro fight Akainu and Fujitora in the final war respectively...while three other prominent SNs like Law, Kidd, and Killer jump on Kizaru and Ryokugyu to close out the chapter on Rooftop 5? :bamathink:
The rooftop 5 are the antithesis of the Gorosei, leaders of the new era vs leaders of the old era, 5v5.

The way the characters are positioned, we still get Zoro vs Ghandi and Luffy vs Gorbachev, the apparent leader.

Read my words please. Both Kuma and Kizaru have very broken devil fruits. This isn't about pure strength or Conquerors, this is about dealing with people who move at the speed of light and can teleport and teleport you.

And like Mihawk, it's not exactly "easy" to compare Kuma to anyone a former Shichibukai. He's extremely strong and I'm talking about him getting upgraded by Vegapunk.

I also literally never said Sanji vs Sentoumaru. I said Jinbe vs Sentoumaru. Don't put words in my mouth
Old Rayleigh could keep up with Kizaru just fine, and he's not even confirmed to have FS. I don't think that Kizaru's speed is much of an issue for current Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.